3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Any full playthroughs out there? Preferably showing off the various different scenes for each succubus? The only playthrough I can find stops at Drita.

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Any full playthroughs out there? Preferably showing off the various different scenes for each succubus? The only playthrough I can find stops at Drita.
So you'd like to watch a straight up playthrough? or did you mean you wanted to be able to watch the scenes in something like a compilation?

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
So you'd like to watch a straight up playthrough? or did you mean you wanted to be able to watch the scenes in something like a compilation?
Either works. A "surrender, get seduced after beating the succubus, slay the succubus" compilation would be ideal, but I'd take anything.

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Either works. A "surrender, get seduced after beating the succubus, slay the succubus" compilation would be ideal, but I'd take anything.
I see, I had recorded a few of the scenes and uploaded them to a google drive folder myself, I've planned to record the rest but have been sleeping on it for a while, currently I have: Drita seduction, Black Rose seduction, Leaf hair defeat and lesser succubus seduction.

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
I can't wait to see in art the evolution of Aeolos in full armor, here is the sprite preview
before évolve and after :

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes