3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 2, 2020
He originally said july, on discord he's updating each time he finishes an area. It takes him about 2 weeks per area and theres 2 left. Then he waits for playtesting before release. An optimistic guess would be mid October
Can you imagine, spending 2 weeks on an area.. but chapter 4 was 1.5 years ago.
This just means, development time was significantly less and he has been lying for 1.5 years.
OR.
He is just cutting corners and releasing some half baked crap like Eden crest.
OR
its both lol.

Looks like all the criticism here towards him was right. Its an RPGM game after all.

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018
Well, I just wanna see this game finished. I discovered it with Chapter 1 Demo, and I waited for years... It's nice that we have chapter 4, but I really think the dev shouldn't work so slowly. I'm a gamedev myself, and Considering how big this game is, I would finish it in 1 year (or maybe a little over), at worst it would take me 2 years. It's 5/6 years already, and I'm still waiting. I don't know why the dev won't take help from other people... If he actually plans to make so much games in the SC series. He can't really do it alone like that, I hope he will have some help.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Can you imagine, spending 2 weeks on an area.. but chapter 4 was 1.5 years ago.
This just means, development time was significantly less and he has been lying for 1.5 years.
OR.
He is just cutting corners and releasing some half baked crap like Eden crest.
OR
its both lol.

Looks like all the criticism here towards him was right. Its an RPGM game after all.
[ It take lot of times to make something beautiful like painting with braaaa.

By ' Simpy Succubus ' ]:ROFLMAO:
I dont even believe he need two weeks.

I don't know how to add on kemono, so I'll give you a screenshot of the latest post on patreon (start by reading from sc001 to sc005) :
Oh noooo:eek: I dont like side games
Then after certain game release zion gonna say I have to spend months studying to remember back another game lore as it is been too long. No idea why he make this dumb reason . That is new method to prolong patron and it is gonna happen everytime he switch from current developing game to another different game.Oh My Godddddddd :eek:
Lazy+ holidays after update + low memory storage brain = yeah it is reasonable that zion need 1.4years to become serious enough to work 2weeks per map.Hmmmm :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZAIK0

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
Soooo, the discord link works... and based on what is said in there...

As of 9/9/23:
Side Dungeons (DONE!)
Summer Area (DONE!)
Winter Area (DONE!)
Autumn Area (DONE!)
Spring Area (WORKING ON IT!)
Duchess Area ()
Write Info of the Succubi for the succubuspedia ()
Playtest the game -Myself- ()
Playtest the game -Moderators- ()
Release ()

No idea how much progress he's actually making.... but well
a delay is reasonable if the developer-
-runs into unexpected technical difficulties.
-personal issues coming up.
-requires last minute bug fixes.

and even the excuse given with an undershot deadline works on paper. the issue is HOW undershot the initial release date was July 30th. over a month and a half later and the areas are still being developed not to mention the testing and bug fixing to ensure its playable.

the problem is not that Zion miscalculated it's that the calculation was WAY off.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
a delay is reasonable if the developer-
-runs into unexpected technical difficulties.
-personal issues coming up.
-requires last minute bug fixes.

and even the excuse given with an undershot deadline works on paper. the issue is HOW undershot the initial release date was July 30th. over a month and a half later and the areas are still being developed not to mention the testing and bug fixing to ensure its playable.

the problem is not that Zion miscalculated it's that the calculation was WAY off.
That's why he changed to the progress list instead of giving a deadline. He didn't want to announce a date just to miss it.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Next ToT misguided deadlines? SIGN ME UP

Nah but fr if there's yet anothe Side-game in progress, at this point this just means Dev lost interest in the main game, might as well put it on official hold/hiatus and focus on new stuff to maybe recover some interest in this project at a later date.

• Sad
Reactions: Alkasal

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't know how to add on kemono, so I'll give you a screenshot of the latest post on patreon (start by reading from sc001 to sc005) :
I'm glad to see more SC content but ngl, it's going to be a bit jarring to switch between past and modern/ futuristic times. Also, this increased the likelihood of Zion writing himself into a corner as he adds more worldbuilding.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes