3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
That's why he changed to the progress list instead of giving a deadline. He didn't want to announce a date just to miss it.
Just another rpg patroner follow same gold digger path
not like we didnt give him more than enough time
Sad to see zion rotten more and more

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018
Yup, the big news was the side game... Pretty cool, but I hope the dev will focus on one game at the time. Doesn't he also need to work on Warlock Saga later on? I didn't played it yet, but I don't think it's a short game that ends in chapter one, or is it?

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
So, I wanted to finally play quickly against the Enemies of Ch3&4 (Haven't finished the game yet, I played it a loooong time ago back in Ch1 only...), but they ain't in the current Gallery.
No problem, I added them Myself.

I made them a Quick Gallery, simply to quickly add the Battles of each of the remaining enemies. I only added the Battle part for each, so if you wish to see the H-Scenes, you'll have to get them within the battles themselves. There might be issues (if they had Events that happened before the Battle, for example), but for the most part, it should be fine.

Also here's a Full Save (I found in here on this thread in a prev Comment before altering it a bit, so it's more of a repost), if you need it.

Have fun!
After getting defeated, I getting back to walking-mod but grafics are not loading only text. Can you add the deating scene to the new enemies too?

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
I made them a Quick Gallery, simply to quickly add the Battles of each of the remaining enemies. I only added the Battle part for each, so if you wish to see the H-Scenes, you'll have to get them within the battles themselves. There might be issues (if they had Events that happened before the Battle, for example), but for the most part, it should be fine.

Also here's a Full Save (I found in here on this thread in a prev Comment before altering it a bit, so it's more of a repost), if you need it.
Am I missing something?

Most the succubi in the "Rest of the Gallery" don't have any interactions, you can't even fight them. And they're still missing a bunch of enemies.

Edit - Ah, you have to walk up to them from the side.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Perhaps the main problem to finish Succubus Covenant is not only a dev hunger of money (something that is natural..) , perhaps the main issue is not enough profit to one of his main artist (Kainkout) and Kion could be dealing with that silently... .That post in patreon gives me that clue..:unsure:

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
Perhaps the main problem to finish Succubus Covenant is not only a dev hunger of money (something that is natural..) , perhaps the main issue is not enough profit to one of his main artist (Kainkout) and Kion could be dealing with that silently... .That post in patreon gives me that clue..:unsure:
Why would you link a patreon post instead of quoting it? This is a pirate site, we're not going to pay zion to read the post you mean.

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
don't get me wrong while they are sexy does anyone else think most of the succubi from kaikout look like they come from the same basic template?

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Are u an alternative zion acc?or agent kiddo simp?

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
I come by every now and then to see if the game has updated but it seems a lot of people have appeared since the last time I swung by when that Nemorossa picture was shared.

Don't forget in the end this is likely a hobby for the devs than a job, as well as the fact there are other games you can mess with in the meanwhile. Of course, this isn't to say they should stop developing the game that brought us here but should you not hold expectations, then you can't be disappointed.

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Third side game? I thought the only side game they had was warlock saga? What else do they have? (other than edens crest cuz thats a seperate series)
There's warlock saga, this post where he announces a small project , and then Succubus Covenant Chronicles

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes