3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Zion just milking it at this point. Hasn't progressed Warlock, dropped the comic, and chapter 4 released what, 2 years ago? Eden's Crest did drop but it's a totally separate game, not what most originally subscribed for. Just taking those patreon subscribers for a ride haha.
It hasn't been two years since ch 4.

VirusFinder

Feb 11, 2022
Would be kinda cool if you could discover an ancient artifact to absorb all the magic of the Succubus to yourself.
Or if there was a way to tame one, going along the route of that woman who was researching that tied succubus.

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I could imagine burnout if he worked every single day, but it seems to me that the game is just a Hobby for him, so he just takes his time and work on it only from time to time when he feels like it.
That's not how burnout works in creative work. You just can't make yourself do that particular kind of work, something inside rebels against it, so instead you either just procrastinate or find other stuff to work on. This way you still feel kind of justified because you ARE working and also run away from the thing burning you out. I've experienced it. And all those side project give off that feeling.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes