3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well i was hoping this game coulda flow some updates but i have a hunch that after the 1st OG artist kayn left ´´oh well there goes the game to the drain´´ and not to bash on the new and current artist but the art is nice, but it doesn't surpass nor outbest kayn's OG art.

Anyways i enjoyed it while it lasted with kayn's art and i have no regrets on supporting the game on early development while i got into something i cared at short term to be precise :/

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
It's the same link as always - , the problem is that Kemono need to get updated by someone who has access to the patreon.
there's another problem, a bit more restrictive. It's that Kemono is censored in some countries : Like here, in France.

so posting a kemono link is good, but not enough to some fellas to be awared of some things.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
there's another problem, a bit more restrictive. It's that Kemono is censored in some countries : Like here, in France.

so posting a kemono link is good, but not enough to some fellas to be awared of some things.
VPN?
It's the same link as always - , the problem is that Kemono need to get updated by someone who has access to the patreon.
Hope the update is about ch5 and 1area per two weeks is doing well.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Well i was hoping this game coulda flow some updates but i have a hunch that after the 1st OG artist kayn left ´´oh well there goes the game to the drain´´ and not to bash on the new and current artist but the art is nice, but it doesn't surpass nor outbest kayn's OG art.

Anyways i enjoyed it while it lasted with kayn's art and i have no regrets on supporting the game on early development while i got into something i cared at short term to be precise :/
From what I understand, the slowdown has nothing to do with the artists. In fact the art is one of the first things that gets finished, and that's true for a lot of projects. The reasons the updates have slowed down completely falls on Zion and finishing the actual game. To put in perspective:

Side Dungeons and Summer Areas were finished on - 08/09/23
Winter Area was finished on - 08/22/23
Autumn Area was finished on - 09-08-23

and that's it. Since then he's announced their other side project they're working on. I truly don't think he understands how all of this looks. It may not compute with his mind that Chapter 5 has taken the longest to come out by a considerable margin, and his fans and supporters have been waiting a long time. He should not be talking about working on side projects, not at this stage. He should be hyper focused on getting Chapter 5 done.

He's a man with big ideas, poor project management skills, and an inability to read the room. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't dislike the guy, and I love Succubus Covenant.

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018
He's a man with big ideas, poor project management skills, and an inability to read the room. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't dislike the guy, and I love Succubus Covenant.
Yeah, he has huge ambitions, and a lot of ideas. Unfortunately, his Project Management Skills are poor, and he can't read the room announcing a side project while people wait for a really long time for chapter 5 to release. I love SC, I really do love the game, and I know Zion is trying his best, but jeez. This guy really needs to learn how to Manage his Projects, so people won't need to wait for so long.

aggs

Feb 25, 2023
From what I understand, the slowdown has nothing to do with the artists. In fact the art is one of the first things that gets finished, and that's true for a lot of projects. The reasons the updates have slowed down completely falls on Zion and finishing the actual game. To put in perspective:

Side Dungeons and Summer Areas were finished on - 08/09/23
Winter Area was finished on - 08/22/23
Autumn Area was finished on - 09-08-23

and that's it. Since then he's announced their other side project they're working on. I truly don't think he understands how all of this looks. It may not compute with his mind that Chapter 5 has taken the longest to come out by a considerable margin, and his fans and supporters have been waiting a long time. He should not be talking about working on side projects, not at this stage. He should be hyper focused on getting Chapter 5 done.

There are many reasons for the massive slowdowns we've seen in the production of SC. Lack of creativity, side projects, overburned, lack of artists and many more. But like it or not the most logical reason you can find is laziness. I've said that before and my comment got deleted for some reason, but dude has a steady income and his incompetence doesn't affect in any way his income. His patreon fans seem loyal enough, they do not care about the production time as long as they receive their promised game. Zion is a business mastermind. Works whenever he likes and feeds to the fans the dumbest excuses to ever exist when he doesn't meet his deadline. The demand is big and he abuses that to the limit. 2 years for a single chapter. It's nothing but laziness. The only single reason is laziness, literally nothing else.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Am I retarded? After exhausting every location, every dialogue, every lootable item et al., I still don't plain and simple have the necessary stats to kill the second Vivid Forest Succubus. The only two other options are to either get smushed by the tier 1 demonic ruin ogres, or getting smashed by the Elven ruin ents. Three enemies to find, all with stats that make progress impossible. Every other location is cut off, save the third shade ruin, which surprisingly, also is an unsurvivable death trap, this time without the chance to cheese by the enemies (which the last two had, ironically without any need for it). Not like there is something to the strategy that I'm missing, as there isn't any yet to be found. Attack and make sure you have your chastity belt gauntlet's light on for succubi.

The whole game was just three hours of prologue and mindless dicking around into a softlock city? There has to be something that I'm missing.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Am I retarded? After exhausting every location, every dialogue, every lootable item et al., I still don't plain and simple have the necessary stats to kill the second Vivid Forest Succubus. The only two other options are to either get smushed by the tier 1 demonic ruin ogres, or getting smashed by the Elven ruin ents. Three enemies to find, all with stats that make progress impossible. Every other location is cut off, save the third shade ruin, which surprisingly, also is an unsurvivable death trap, this time without the chance to cheese by the enemies (which the last two had, ironically without any need for it). Not like there is something to the strategy that I'm missing, as there isn't any yet to be found. Attack and make sure you have your chastity belt gauntlet's light on for succubi.

The whole game was just three hours of prologue and mindless dicking around into a softlock city? There has to be something that I'm missing.
Did you equip the items you found? You got every item, so you should easily have good enough stats with the best available items equipped to beat all the succubi.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Did you equip the items you found? You got every item, so you should easily have good enough stats with the best available items equipped to beat all the succubi.
I did. The sleep fragment does nothing, as the succubus doesn't use any sleep ailments (unlike what the earlier discussion implied...). Nor paralysis, so that slot is wasted in the fight. I also have a single piece of equipment for every slot. Haven't found more or less and suspect that that's by design. I have them all equipped, but some of them are quite literally worthless. The mana item gives a whole single point of mana. Out of a hundred (and with the cheapest spell costing 30). Seriously? Fish gives more,all of which I have gathered, cooked and eaten along the meat for the bonus stats (again, one or two points of stats per nom, but those are stacking). All of the other items also give a single stat point of their ilk (+1 def, +1 atk and so on) and while not totally useless, are a far cry from actually changing the outcome.

Are they supposed to be that useless? Also with that in mind, is there supposed to be any kind of exp/level mechanic included or is it all just equipment and story based progression?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There's no EXP, dev decided that he would use items instead. I'm not sure what items you need at the point in the game you're talking about since I haven't played that for a long time, but all I know is I explored all the areas and equipped the new equipment when I got it and had no problems. Use the anti-seduction thing before battle and you should be able to win every time with the equipment you pick up.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes