3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
SS included for proof.
use iron will before a fight and every time during the fight when its duration is down to 1. Best not use buff skills (other than iron will) during fights, they are shit. Just attack/magic and iron will. Possibly health/mana items if the fight is really close. When you get the lightning spell, use that/ Always equip new runes and the crown/diadem whatever thing you will eventually get out of the ruins. When you get the lightning spell, use that - if you move first, it will stun the enemy.
You can use iron will in exploration mode by going into skills, it will be acive at combat start. Never let this run out unless you want to be smushed by the lady.

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018
SS included for proof.
Well, use Iron will before the fight. Also attack her, and when you are low on hp, use healing items (You should have some I think, and if not then if I remember correctly, you can buy them on the beach). If it's the second succubi, then she should be quite easy. The only succubi I think is hard to fight is the first General, it was the only one I actually had to make the strat for.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Yeah, he has huge ambitions, and a lot of ideas. Unfortunately, his Project Management Skills are poor, and he can't read the room announcing a side project while people wait for a really long time for chapter 5 to release. I love SC, I really do love the game, and I know Zion is trying his best, but jeez. This guy really needs to learn how to Manage his Projects, so people won't need to wait for so long.
And work more harder u dont need a months or more to do management . He is just lazy asf and greedy at this point.
He see CH 5 big chapter as a opportunity to milk more. Instead of release ch5 like rest chapters (6months per 1ch) then regain trust and faith. But he choose the milking way again.
He just shown it is possible to finish pretty big map in two weeks (actually every one can do this in les than 2days) we dont need to prove zion is scamming annumore. zion prove it by himself.

Hardtime

Jan 1, 2018
I have no idea why but quests just won't show up in my journal. I've found two other people in this thread asking about this and both got ignored. One was told it happens with Joiplay but I don't use that. It makes the game basically impossible to play since there is hardly any info on guides etc online to go after instead.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, use Iron will before the fight. Also attack her, and when you are low on hp, use healing items (You should have some I think, and if not then if I remember correctly, you can buy them on the beach). If it's the second succubi, then she should be quite easy. The only succubi I think is hard to fight is the first General, it was the only one I actually had to make the strat for.
Succubus = singular

Succubi = Plural

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
use iron will before a fight and every time during the fight when its duration is down to 1. Best not use buff skills (other than iron will) during fights, they are shit. Just attack/magic and iron will. Possibly health/mana items if the fight is really close. When you get the lightning spell, use that/ Always equip new runes and the crown/diadem whatever thing you will eventually get out of the ruins. When you get the lightning spell, use that - if you move first, it will stun the enemy.
You can use iron will in exploration mode by going into skills, it will be acive at combat start. Never let this run out unless you want to be smushed by the lady.
While I always appreciate help, but half of that is something I already said I did, while the other half is something I most likely get farther in the game after the softlock point. Not much to be gotten out of.

I had missed that you can use items mid-fight, as the option is hidden below the guard as the only scrollable option in the UI... Well, not sure this game is worth it, so I'm probably going to count the hours of infodump as a sunk cost and nope out. That consumable item spam requirement part is probably a good thing to paste every now and then on this forums for other prospective players, though. Nice catch on that one!

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
While I always appreciate help, but half of that is something I already said I did, while the other half is something I most likely get farther in the game after the softlock point. Not much to be gotten out of.

I had missed that you can use items mid-fight, as the option is hidden below the guard as the only scrollable option in the UI... Well, not sure this game is worth it, so I'm probably going to count the hours of infodump as a sunk cost and nope out. That consumable item spam requirement part is probably a good thing to paste every now and then on this forums for other prospective players, though. Nice catch on that one!
I haven't really used consumable items in fights later on, but it might have been necesary early, I don't remember. If you want to nope out of the game, you could download someone else's saves, there should be a few packs in this thread where you have a save just before a fight with each succubus.

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
the spring area is done and know Zion is working on the Dutchess.
considering that update before that was almost a month ago and there is still the lore and testing that's needs to be done, I would not get any hopes up for Ch 5 anytime soon.

Reactions: Dreamer44

KKmonster

May 10, 2017
And work more harder u dont need a months or more to do management . He is just lazy asf and greedy at this point.
He see CH 5 big chapter as a opportunity to milk more. Instead of release ch5 like rest chapters (6months per 1ch) then regain trust and faith. But he choose the milking way again.
He just shown it is possible to finish pretty big map in two weeks (actually every one can do this in les than 2days) we dont need to prove zion is scamming annumore. zion prove it by himself.
Agree

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
zion is giving his most bright and money filled fans the full VR Succubus milking experience,first your money then your souls when the brainrot gets to high levels because you cant wait anymore!

On a more serious note I cant believe some here dont see how zion is intentionatly moving slowly in order to gain more money and because he got fat on his praise and support,in a way Robert Baratheon who whored and ate and shit while the seven kingdoms went down the drain.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
asking for the full save file, thanks.. I only get the save before chapter 2 boss...

also is then a replay scene place? where is it? or i need to fight every boss for scene??

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes