3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
while waiting for the sequel to sc, I found a little game with very nice graphics, I'll give you the download link, and the image link in gallery mode (cg)

name of this game : 激ヨワ勇者、魔王討伐へ~むちむちボディに犯される~

link game download :

link game cg :

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Do what? At the end of the 3d chapter you have to choose: either you fight with the Duchess by yourself or you go to the "God of Gifts" (Incubus) and he deals with her. I chose the 1st option, in this case I met Klemes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The earlier choice affects his fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
today's patreon post, and in the comments below someone asked if chapter 5 came out in November and zion replied: probably as a December gift,

maybe as a Christmas present? I hope before 2024 :whistle:
Hi! Can you ask how is the short annual gift game Zion said in the "Devil-V is back!!! List of artists and Plans for 2023!!!" post going? This is the post at January. And in Discord "#important news" channel Zion announce this will be released by the end of year. Then this is the last time "annual" shows up in Discord announcement...And thank you.
I remember in this game there will be only one succubus but evolves over time, from tiny to mommy.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
today's patreon post, and in the comments below someone asked if chapter 5 came out in November and zion replied: probably as a December gift,

maybe as a Christmas present? I hope before 2024 :whistle:
Is he reading a bible like lore form dutchess lolz

The way of pateron
At first u act like a hard working, add lots of things, give lots of promises, and ask for support
At middle encounter obstacles, give up clearing those obstacles, remove things one by one, give up promises one by one
And final stage congratulations u now have ez life by milking simps.
Learn this and u can also become a patroner

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tenneybox
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes