3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Am I retarded? After exhausting every location, every dialogue, every lootable item et al., I still don't plain and simple have the necessary stats to kill the second Vivid Forest Succubus. The only two other options are to either get smushed by the tier 1 demonic ruin ogres, or getting smashed by the Elven ruin ents. Three enemies to find, all with stats that make progress impossible. Every other location is cut off, save the third shade ruin, which surprisingly, also is an unsurvivable death trap, this time without the chance to cheese by the enemies (which the last two had, ironically without any need for it). Not like there is something to the strategy that I'm missing, as there isn't any yet to be found. Attack and make sure you have your chastity belt gauntlet's light on for succubi.

The whole game was just three hours of prologue and mindless dicking around into a softlock city? There has to be something that I'm missing.
To beat ogre i ised the only skill i got(that isn't for succubus only fight, smth about defense) but used it about 3 times and ogre was unable to hurt me, don't remember completely because last time i played was 2-3 years ago

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
You probably can't pass the barrier at the entrance of the third dungeon, right? You have to solve the witch quest first. Go to the Bloody Jaw Tribe and speak with the black clothed hunter. After that kill or spare the witch and return to the hunter. After that go back to the barrier and move on.
As much as I would appreciate an actual walkthrough, this is precisely what I needed, yes. Thank you.

Which one do you find preferable?
Killing her? Or not?

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
As much as I would appreciate an actual walkthrough, this is precisely what I needed, yes. Thank you.

Which one do you find preferable?
Killing her? Or not?
There are consequences either way I believe this should be an individual choice based on the player's personality.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Okay that hoard fight before the dutchess was amazing, I hope that in the future you can have Iole, Atessatia & Pylia all as part of your party.
Each with different equipment & skills.
Playing much of the later game with them by your side would be very enjoyable.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Okay that hoard fight before the dutchess was amazing, I hope that in the future you can have Iole, Atessatia & Pylia all as part of your party.
Each with different equipment & skills.
Playing much of the later game with them by your side would be very enjoyable.
I agree, while fighting alone is fine, there should be a mix of single and group fight to let us know that other people can fight with us.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Oh god damn it... The middle east?
It's gonna get sand all over those imps holes.

Jokes aside...
Good mechanics, not half as enticing without Kainkout as the main artist...
Wish we could have had the same recruit system in the original game.
Also aren't the Veil the bad guys?

Sokrat56

Jun 9, 2017
Fellow Succubus connoisseurs, try the following

- Monster Girl Assault
- Lustful Spirit Hunt
- Drain Mansion and the newest title Cycle of Corruption - this one seems promising as heck.
thanks dude, was3 fun game, need more :)

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes