3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Any news on the new update?
We don't have an exact date but you can kinda get a general idea of when the game will release from his discord updates. He just finished the Winter Succubus Area yesterday, the 21st of August. Prior to working on the Winter Succubus Area, he finished working on the Summer Succubus Area on the 9th of August. From here, we can see that it took roughly 12 days to finish the Winter Succubus Area after wrapping up the Summer one. Assuming it takes a similar time frame for him to finalize the last three zones of the chapter: the Autumn Succubus Area, Spring Succubus Area, and Duchess Area, we can estimate that he would need at least 36 days to finish all the remaining Succubus Areas.

From here, Zion still notes that he would need to update the Succubuspedia, playtest the game himself, and then then have his moderators playtest the game before the final public release. Assuming no major bugs/issues in the game arise from these playtest sessions and accounting for Zion's somewhat sporadic workflow, I would personally wager that chapter 5 would be fully developed and ready to be released publicly somewhere around early-middle October. This is all just speculation though, so I could be totally wrong.

However, this also only refers to the parts of chapter 5 he's been announcing. The full chapter 5 (basically everything I said above + tribe quests, love interest interactions, and quest development) will probably just release sometime in early 2024 at this rate.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Nowadays you can cut the world in "before it was abandoned" and "after it got abandoned".

Not that it helps that much but some discussions about that topic go beyond absurd.
We don't have an exact date but you can kinda get a general idea of when the game will release from his discord updates. He just finished the Winter Succubus Area yesterday, the 21st of August. Prior to working on the Winter Succubus Area, he finished working on the Summer Succubus Area on the 9th of August. From here, we can see that it took roughly 12 days to finish the Winter Succubus Area after wrapping up the Summer one. Assuming it takes a similar time frame for him to finalize the last three zones of the chapter: the Autumn Succubus Area, Spring Succubus Area, and Duchess Area, we can estimate that he would need at least 36 days to finish all the remaining Succubus Areas.

From here, Zion still notes that he would need to update the Succubuspedia, playtest the game himself, and then then have his moderators playtest the game before the final public release. Assuming no major bugs/issues in the game arise from these playtest sessions and accounting for Zion's somewhat sporadic workflow, I would personally wager that chapter 5 would be fully developed and ready to be released publicly somewhere around early-middle October. This is all just speculation though, so I could be totally wrong.

However, this also only refers to the parts of chapter 5 he's been announcing. The full chapter 5 (basically everything I said above + tribe quests, love interest interactions, and quest development) will probably just release sometime in early 2024 at this rate.
Some say a delayed game is eventually good and zion take that personally to a koda level :p:D

Oct 2, 2020
A delayed game is eventually good, only when the dev works on it throughout the timeline. It's good because a lot of work has been put into it. Do you really think a RPGM game with static images (which he claims he already has) and literally minimal branching storylines requires 2+ years of development for 0.1 increment update.

What's going to happen is a repeat of Eden crest, he would actually "work" in the last month or so and deliver a rushed, lifeless world with AGLs (Artificial Game Lengtheners).

Reactions: animefan1111

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Any news on the new update?
Zion decided to stop giving dates because he fails them, so instead uploaded a progress list and updates it as he advances.

The side dungeons (the tiered ones you find on the world map), and the Summer and Winter area are done.

Zion's working on the Autumn area; the Winter and Duchess one, the succubuspedia and the playtesting are pending

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
it's true that thinking about it, the basic release that was announced goes back a long way, he now chose not to announce a date anymore, but to make a progressive report on his list of objectives to be achieved before the release games :unsure:

I think we won't have chapter 5 before the end of October :confused:

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
I like how every patroners got lazy and follow the underachiever path.
Zion still have lots of things to do for half ch5 even though all 8monthd passed.
Is it that hard to make this game?
He only done
Side Dungeons (DONE!)
-Summer Area (DONE!)
-Winter Area (DONE!)
like 2,3 months per area

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
I like how every patroners got lazy and follow the underachiever path.
Zion still have lots of things to do for half ch5 even though all 8monthd passed.
Is it that hard to make this game?
He only done
Side Dungeons (DONE!)
-Summer Area (DONE!)
-Winter Area (DONE!)
like 2,3 months per area
Which is why most of us here have determined that either Zion is scamming or milking us.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bwardyunbip
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes