3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Damn, I was really looking forward to chapter 5 dropping soon-ish. it really looks like Zion is stuck in his old ways at this point but.. I'll have to hold out *some* hope regardless.

I'm not exactly an optimist but Succubus Covenant scratches a very particular itch of mine that so few other femdom games manage to.

Reactions: KFC Pork

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Zion of Olympus, i'm not gonna lie, I'm not so fond of the rumors that are starting to circulate about you, and I'd rather you put those rumors to lie by working more on that Succubus Covenant update that's supposed to be out soon (because, guess what, I'm also waiting for it, I'm struggling to find games that make me vibrate at the moment...) so it would be nice if you could at least provide us with progress reports, and, if there is any truth to the rumors that arise, blithely ignore those who suck your balls because they will NEVER allow you to be better, since they will only be satisfied with your current level (which is certainly not bad, but which MAY BE much higher.)

best regard, my friend.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Zion of Olympus, i'm not gonna lie, I'm not so fond of the rumors that are starting to circulate about you, and I'd rather you put those rumors to lie by working more on that Succubus Covenant update that's supposed to be out soon (because, guess what, I'm also waiting for it, I'm struggling to find games that make me vibrate at the moment...) so it would be nice if you could at least provide us with progress reports, and, if there is any truth to the rumors that arise, blithely ignore those who suck your balls because they will NEVER allow you to be better, since they will only be satisfied with your current level (which is certainly not bad, but which MAY BE much higher.)

best regard, my friend.
The man is not dead okay. If he's putting updates on Patreon then he is working and if he is really trying of course he won't have much time to come here to f95zone threads. I know it's a lot of time but let's try to excuse him and wait a little more for that date of end of August. It will come eventually.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023

best regard, my friend.
He dont care at all. He have simps. He can milk as much as he want.
Already mid august. He gonna take almost whole august again.
After game release,he gonna take 2 3 weeks as holidays lol.

The man is not dead okay. If he's putting updates on Patreon then he is working and if he is really trying of course he won't have much time to come here to f95zone threads. I know it's a lot of time but let's try to excuse him and wait a little more for that date of end of August. It will come eventually.
That why he dont care and do whatever he want.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
He dont care at all. He have simps. He can milk as much as he want.
Already mid august. He gonna take almost whole august again.
After game release,he gonna take 2 3 weeks as holidays lol.

That why he dont care and do whatever he want.

i'm not interested about what he cares or not... i'm only saying what i think, mentionning him so he can see this message more easily...

whatever action he takes next, i will act accordingly :

if he decides to take my message seriously, of course, I would be satisfied and would give him the support he has always had from me.

if he prefers to settle for positive comments without any recoil from people who will always be satisfied, even with mediocrity, I would just say to myself that I should look elsewhere for another game, made by another developer taking his passion more seriously (even if it means failing because few in number.)

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
I mean to be fair I don’t think Zion ever explicitly stated that the game would come out in August, I thought he just said that he’d probably be wrapping things up in August. I could be wrong though.
Well, his latest post in Discord basically said, "Eh, fuck it. I'll just post my progress so far."

As a good game creator as he is, it seems that time management is Zion's greatest weakness.

dregatar

Jan 1, 2021
If we see nothing happen in 13 days, I'm done with this game forever. No more free advertising or support from me ever again. I really have run out of patience with the holdups and runarounds that come with it.
To settle your expectations and anybody else: this game won't come out this month. He is currently working on the 2nd map out of the 4 maps with the sub-bosses, which should finish probably in the next couple of days. There are 2 areas left + duchess area + epilogue + succupedia + playtesting. This game won't come out in the next 30 days, so it'll likely be late September earliest, early-October most likely.

He said this on Discord: " I do my best, for example, to write a scene of draw a map the best I can, when I notice that either the map or the scene is soulless, I take some time off "
Pretty ironic, since the maps and scene dialogues are among the worst features from this game. All the writing for the scenes is absolutely trash, the format of the dialogue from 99% of the scenes being like:
- "Do you like this hunter? I will suck you dry now"
- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Luckily, the H-scenes are carried by the art.
Also, like I mentioned in my previous comments, the maps are full garbo as well.

Also, it's pretty convenient to "take some time off" from April until end of July and not work at all, basing it on "lack of creative inspiration". I know you're reading this Zion, even if you state that you avoid this forum. As a person who supported you in the early times, I'm going to say this: find some motivation, you lazy dog, and finish at least what you've started. Finish this chapter once and for all and you can fuck off for a couple of months once again. Also, stop with announcing various "side-projects" when you can't even finish your baby project and stop giving false hope to people by hyping things you can't achieve, you bum.

Oct 2, 2020
Also, it's pretty convenient to "take some time off" from April until end of July and not work at all, basing it on "lack of creative inspiration". I know you're reading this Zion, even if you state that you avoid this forum. As a person who supported you in the early times, I'm going to say this: find some motivation, you lazy dog, and finish at least what you've started. Finish this chapter once and for all and you can fuck off for a couple of months once again. Also, stop with announcing various "side-projects" when you can't even finish your baby project and stop giving false hope to people by hyping things you can't achieve, you bum.
You put more effort into writing this paragraph than Zion puts into developing his own game for an entire month.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
To settle your expectations and anybody else: this game won't come out this month. He is currently working on the 2nd map out of the 4 maps with the sub-bosses, which should finish probably in the next couple of days. There are 2 areas left + duchess area + epilogue + succupedia + playtesting. This game won't come out in the next 30 days, so it'll likely be late September earliest, early-October most likely.

He said this on Discord: " I do my best, for example, to write a scene of draw a map the best I can, when I notice that either the map or the scene is soulless, I take some time off "
Pretty ironic, since the maps and scene dialogues are among the worst features from this game. All the writing for the scenes is absolutely trash, the format of the dialogue from 99% of the scenes being like:
- "Do you like this hunter? I will suck you dry now"
- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Luckily, the H-scenes are carried by the art.
Also, like I mentioned in my previous comments, the maps are full garbo as well.

He still have that much work left ? TF he doing during last 8months. October? He gonna took like 15months in total and can only release half of ch5? Just call zion as second koda already.
patroners stop supporting 2nd koda.(y)
This is horribly sad. Zion is admitting shamelessly now and he dont care at all. Need to be stopped :mad::mad:

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
given the time it takes to finish the first SC game, I tell myself that when chapter 5 is finished I will take the time to redo everything from the start, and not want to finish the game too quickly otherwise we will still have to wait a long time

anterogi

May 30, 2021
I just canceled my pateron support, I was lead to believe chapter 5 was going to come out july or august and now its looking like a demo might be here by november? Going by the discord posts Eden Crest came out late January. Then he switched back to SC immediately and it took him until march to finish the writing and then 4 months of nothing? Seems like he just started building the chapter in gamemaker this month.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes