3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
View attachment 3168548
Okey... Maybe it explain why take so long to develop Ch.5. The game hasn't been abandoned, just a "big project" that needs years to complete. People who complain "it take so long" are because they haven't made a game in RPG Maker MZ so they don't understand it may take 5-10 years to make a RPG game. Counting from the year SC released, 2021, 2 years are actually not enough to develop a full RPG game.
I know another author, , taking half and three years, from 2018 to 2021, to make one game , with 267 CGs inside all drawn by himself, a few characters have L2D, unique enemys on the road with lots of different conversations.
However, it still depends on whether the final product quality is similar in order to refer to it, since Zion canceled the animations, all the enemy on the roads are demon flowers, But made a big background story and settings, everyone talking about it happily in Discord, a really good enviroment there but in F95 are all complainations, not a creator can stand it. And, during the development, keep sending out the DEMO to the supporters. What everyone got in Discord "important news" are "day xxx will have something big" "This is a CG of XXX" "I finish the map XXX" "XXX artist join our XXX" "I finish writing XXX" "Kain have new XXX". "New project". I don't see a DEMO or video of CH.5 gameplay during these years(Maybe just I missed it, or higher patreon supporters can have something other people don't know).

Not abandoned, the game is still under development, but Just wish it's not going to be another "The Day Before". That Really scare people bro. Be patient.
I am more interesting in their annual project, it focus on one succubus grow from tiny girl to tall-busty mama.
Dude...he uses an editor with already existing assets/presets whatsoever. Zion is a scammer. The game should be already released and nothing else.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I ain't gonna defend Zion because it's obvious that he should have been faster and more consistent in releasing his content, but looking at people here losing their minds over how long it has taken him doesn't do y'all any favors. The sheer obsessiveness and bitching over the game really say more about all the complainers than it does about Zion. Again I am not defending him and if he doesn't release chapter 5 by the end of the year he is gonna have to answer to fans and followers that have more sense and self-respect, but people here really just have to act like animals just because a game that they obsess about isn't being released in time. If your favorite creator was or decided to become a grifter, tough, move on and follow another who is consistent.

This is a pirate site, not a board of directors.

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
Dude...he uses an editor with already existing assets/presets whatsoever. Zion is a scammer. The game should be already released and nothing else.
Yes that's what I mean, that's why I mention another author, who make a huge RPG game in half and three years with all CG drawn and other things by himself! I am tired of what dev said! Why everyone don't understand or read the whole words I wrote? Don't just look "this is not abandoned" this line bro......

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I recently saw a post where he mentioned that part 5 would probably be released this Christmas.
I have hope that it will be.

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
I have hope that it will be.
Nah. Unlikely. He already wrote on his discord that he hopes that it will be released today (this is from 11.12.2023). And a day later he talked bullshit about that he needs game testers before he can release the game. The game doesn't come out until christmas this year. Rather we get star citizen as a full game or GTA 6 earlier to play instead of chapter 5.

• Haha
Reactions: Kybo and KFC Pork

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
U dont need to made a game with RPG MZ maker.
Just watching a tutorial video can make a simple brain understand that MZ and 2D are the easiest game making engine out there.
Literally everything is included inside the engine. All tresses, houses, moutains,grass,water, castles, caves and musics are already included in engine. Just move and place those already included houses, trees etc to make a map. It is even more easier than building a simple house in minecraft.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Okey... Maybe it explain why take so long to develop Ch.5. The game hasn't been abandoned, just a "big project" that needs years to complete. People who complain "it take so long" are because they haven't made a game in RPG Maker MZ so they don't understand it may take 5-10 years to make a RPG game. Counting from the year SC released, 2021, 2 years are actually not enough to develop a full RPG game.
I know another author, , taking half and three years, from 2018 to 2021, to make one game , with 267 CGs inside all drawn by himself, a few characters have L2D, unique enemys on the road with lots of different conversations.
However, it still depends on whether the final product quality is similar in order to refer to it, since Zion canceled the animations, all the enemy on the roads are demon flowers, But made a big background story and settings, everyone talking about it happily in Discord, a really good enviroment there but in F95 are all complainations, not a creator can stand it. And, during the development, keep sending out the DEMO to the supporters. What everyone got in Discord "important news" are "day xxx will have something big" "This is a CG of XXX" "I finish the map XXX" "XXX artist join our XXX" "I finish writing XXX" "Kain have new XXX". "New project". I don't see a DEMO or video of CH.5 gameplay during these years(Maybe just I missed it, or higher patreon supporters can have something other people don't know).

Not abandoned, the game is still under development, but Just wish it's not going to be another "The Day Before". That Really scare people bro. Be patient.
I am more interesting in their annual project, it focus on one succubus grow from tiny girl to tall-busty mama.
Cherrypicking these games shouldn't be used as a basis for estimating the time it takes to create a game in that engine. I was around 14 when I played with RPG Maker, and I'm confident that it doesnt take that much time. It's an engine made for babies. He doesnt do the art, the writing is at best AI tier, gameplay sux dick, so does the linear map design. A while ago he removed the lesser succubi because he wasn't able to implement the """animation""" to each of them.

I really don't get why you defend this. You can like this game all you want but he is a bad dev who can't take criticsm and only just commented in this thread when the 'abandoned' tag was added, perhaps out of concern that it might reduce his Patreon support.

I ain't gonna defend Zion because it's obvious that he should have been faster and more consistent in releasing his content, but looking at people here losing their minds over how long it has taken him doesn't do y'all any favors. The sheer obsessiveness and bitching over the game really say more about all the complainers than it does about Zion. Again I am not defending him and if he doesn't release chapter 5 by the end of the year he is gonna have to answer to fans and followers that have more sense and self-respect, but people here really just have to act like animals just because a game that they obsess about isn't being released in time. If your favorite creator was or decided to become a grifter, tough, move on and follow another who is consistent.

This is a pirate site, not a board of directors.
You have his game in your banner. It seems you donated like hundreds to his Patreon. I'm smellin sunk cost fallacy.

Last edited:

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
A masterpiece can take years to be completely perfected, so take your time.
Again...for you and all the narrow-minded people who somehow want to defend or gloss over his nonsensical statements. He uses an editor. It's not like he's writing a completely new engine and creating the entire game from scratch. All the assets/presets are already in the editor. You could almost say that it's just inserting tiles/sprites etc. Nothing else. Furthermore, there is still chapter 4, which means that he theoretically doesn't have to start from scratch. He can skip up to the area (which you can't enter in chapter 4 after the dancer succubus is defeated because the game tells you that this is the end) and continue there. Because everything from before that has already been created. And creating more text boxes for a new area, proof reading, timing, inserting artwork can't be that difficult and can't take that long. God damn. It baffles me how naive some people are. I'm not saying he's a bad developer (I don't know him personally). It's just that his statements are real bullshit. And as has already been mentioned here, it seems that zion has the attention span of a child who can't even concentrate on a single thing properly. And I also accept the fact that there are far more important things besides the pc. Such as family, work, etc. It's just that I've noticed this "quirk" extremely strongly in the last few days that he first attracts people on his discord server with his statements and then almost immediately rejects these statements again because he refuses to release anything for some completely stupid reason. The last one was that he supposedly needed game testers beforehand...

animefan1111

Aug 2, 2021
We're almost halfway thru December and no Chapter 5. What's the excuse going to be this time:

- Dog pissed on computer. All files lost.
- Uncle Elmer's goldfish had a sex change operation. Need to take off six months to help facilitate transition.
- Artist broke hand/arm playing badminton. It takes 3 years to recover.
- Add your own excuse!

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
Cherrypicking these games shouldn't be used as a basis for estimating the time it takes to create a game in that engine. I was around 14 when I played with RPG Maker, and I'm confident that it doesnt take that much time. It's an engine made for babies. He doesnt do the art, the writing is at best AI tier, gameplay sux dick, so does the linear map design. A while ago he removed the lesser succubi because he wasn't able to implement the """animation""" to each of them.

I really don't get why you defend this. You can like this game all you want but he is a bad dev who can't take criticsm and only just commented in this thread when the 'abandoned' tag was added, perhaps out of concern that it might reduce his Patreon support.

You have his game in your banner. It seems you donated like hundreds to his Patreon. I'm smellin sunk cost fallacy.
Once again I AM NOT DEFENDING! I am Complaining and Mocking! You guys never read? Take my word out of context?? Do you guys have Reading Dyslexia??????

aggs

Feb 25, 2023
Once again I AM NOT DEFENDING! I am Complaining and Mocking! You guys never read? Take my word out of context?? Do you guys have Reading Dyslexia??????

The way you constructed your paragraph(s?) is very weird. Actually your initial comment suggests no mocking on the contrary it looks like a poor attempt of supporting Zion's claims.Maybe next time word your sentences better so people can understand your main point.

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
The way you constructed your paragraph(s?) is very weird. Actually your initial comment suggests no mocking on the contrary it looks like a poor attempt of supporting Zion's claims.Maybe next time word your sentences better so people can understand your main point.
Sign... This is to make the contrast more pronounced later on. And that words "big project" in not mocking enough? And that dev attitude "people don't know because they haven't made a game", I repeat it and mark SC has developed 2 years. That means so CH5 will out in 5th year lol. That's a taunt.
And at last, their annul project still not have a sound, even they announce it will out at the end of this year in March! And now it become "CH.5 will out at the end of this month, but playtesting"... I am tired. They have a really chaos schedule. Or just like people said, they are milking.

Reactions: KFC Pork

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Sign... This is to make the contrast more pronounced later on. And that words "big project" in not mocking enough? And that dev attitude "people don't know because they haven't made a game", I repeat it and mark SC has developed 2 years. That means so CH5 will out in 5th year lol. That's a taunt.
And at last, their annul project still not have a sound, even they announce it will out at the end of this year in March! And now it become "CH.5 will out at the end of this month, but playtesting"... I am tired. They have a really chaos schedule. Or just like people said, they are milking.
The way you phrased doesn't seem to suggest a mocking attitude. Your quotes seem rather to be supportive, especially with the way you've written the latter half of your text. I'd suggest you to use more exaggerations or write /s or something similiar

Aug 4, 2023
We're almost halfway thru December and no Chapter 5. What's the excuse going to be this time:

- Dog pissed on computer. All files lost.
- Uncle Elmer's goldfish had a sex change operation. Need to take off six months to help facilitate transition.
- Artist broke hand/arm playing badminton. It takes 3 years to recover.
His dog stepped on a bee.:BootyTime:

Aug 4, 2023
View attachment 3168548

:KEK:
Holy shi. what an excuse. I didnt know setting the images, setting the timing, selecting the music took that much time.
So simps ......:KEK: who are dumber than zion believed this? :KEK:I cant do anything but laughing. Holy shit
that and etc part tho. He cant think and prioritize of any works that is more harder than selecting right music setting the images,timing after writing :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Brokai and BaamAlex
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes