3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

reijy

Jun 9, 2019
And it seems it won’t be present a gallery/recollection mode
This part 5 need to be outstanding to justify all this time of work otherwise Zion literally drained his fan base for the last year and half IMG_4295.jpeg

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
otherwise Zion literally drained his fan base for the last year and half
Doesn't matter. He has enough stupid supporters on Patreon. I guess they know that they were scammed, but don't want to see the truth. Or with other words said, accept.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
as chapter 5 will not end only with the final boss, I imagine that it will be bigger than the previous chapters, I can't wait for us to see all that

View attachment 3206921
This is one of the issues of delaying an update for a long time, the bar continually raises as time delays and expectations increase. If Zion doesn't make this update decently larger than other chapters after a 2+ year wait. It WILL hurt his reputation severely. Imagine all the "waited 2 years for this".

Aug 4, 2023
Yo can we get everyone liking this comment. Bro finally stopped ridding at 100% and is now riding at like 99%
:HideThePain: :BootyTime:
He 100% serious about being zion simp. He alone defend the front line.
It is fine if he is just another simp of zion.
Uless it is zion alt account. He just sucking his own at this point. HAHAHAHa :KEK: :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: KFC Pork
Aug 4, 2023
This is one of the issues of delaying an update for a long time, the bar continually raises as time delays and expectations increase. If Zion doesn't make this update decently larger than other chapters after a 2+ year wait. It WILL hurt his reputation severely. Imagine all the "waited 2 years for this".
Zion still has reputation? what the ....:HideThePain:.

He still thinking about stealing some time from January like previous updates after all this. U still think zion has repu.....?

Johnlie2803

Oct 29, 2020
See you next year guys xD

Hopefully it releases at the end of December 2024 ;)
Well at least he finally dare to set a deadline this time, let's see if he can live up to his promise. He's talking about the second game there, hopefully it'll also get us at least a glimpse of the second game, probably the arc of the nearest city from kastalim tribe where the MC's archer is placed

• Haha
Reactions: Kybo and KFC Pork

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Well I think we can all agree the update is gonna come... eventually. My prediction is 2024 February or March. Ugh... To think I've been here since 2019. I still remember Zion promised the world and beyond, how this game was going to be this great masterpiece series who would stand the test of time and be continuously released for decades and fuck anyone who criticised because it was his game it was his vision and how could they not believe in him by being realistic and now he's silent and we don't even have the 'first game' and the next update won't even be the full chapter. Well whatever. I still come here from time to time because I actually like the worldbuilding, I'm interested in the story and lore and I want to see it conclude. Anyway. Now for my actual message and request. I hope, I really do hope, that when the next update comes, and it will come eventually, the abandoned tag is not removed from this thread. Until Zion proves he is still actively working on the game the tag should stay, and a stupid little update, no matter how big it might be, is not enough to convince otherwise, since for all we know, he can just suddenly drop development again and start working on some other shit depending on his whims.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Hey we can vote for a developer for 1200$ prize pool in this site.
I think we should vote for zion. He is one of the lowi incomes but hardworking and productive developers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kybo

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
If anyone complain wheres chapter 5 they need to wait because if your single dev or few then is gonna take very long to release big update depends on his budget or health or either them
Play chapter 4 and you will see that your statement is bullshit. This game doesn't contain a very deep story which baffles your mind. Nor does it have any animated scenes. Just a few static pics, a "moving up and down "effect"" and plopping and licking sounds. It's just a fucking hentai game. And this justify such a long developing time? Stop writing bullshit xD

Aug 4, 2023
Holy shit have u guys tried melty brave kitten new succubus game released a few days ago by tekua with lots of new scenes?
https://f95zone.to/threads/circle-tekua-games.140260/page-11

I believe this game was announced and started developing after june or july 2023. 6or 7 months.
All tekua hardest works are drawing and animations, rest is easy edit with rpg mv .

In DL site, nobody will buy the shitty game and will criticize u if game is expensive or suck. Customers are the kings.

In pateron, the creators are scammers. The customers are simps.

Reactions: KFC Pork

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So ive gotten the general idea of what to expect from this game judging by the latest pages but just to be sure can someone give me a TLDR of why the game is tagged abandoned?

Oh and also tf is warlock saga.A side project...?

aggs

Feb 25, 2023
So ive gotten the general idea of what to expect from this game judging by the latest pages but just to be sure can someone give me a TLDR of why the game is tagged abandoned?

Oh and also tf is warlock saga.A side project...?

Lack of updates in a span of 3 years, missed deadline(s?) and countless of poor excuses about the development. The developer also made the decision to not work with deadlines anymore since he couldn't deliver in time. The game is supposedly under developing tho and chapter 5 is on the playtesting stage and zion hopes for a release in the next few days according to his very recent tweet. Keyword is supposedly don't believe the lies :LUL:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Lack of updates in a span of 3 years, missed deadline(s?) and countless of poor excuses about the development. The developer also made the decision to not work with deadlines anymore since he couldn't deliver in time. The game is supposedly under developing tho and chapter 5 is on the playtesting stage and zion hopes for a release in the next few days according to his very recent tweet. Keyword is supposedly don't believe the lies :LUL:
So the usual.Well ill just bookmark it and forget it exists.Is the available content good though?

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes