3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
LMAO finally tagged as abandoned. This is not releasing, and it's only the first generation of his multiple generation game series. But he is making a lot of money over on Patreon off of these delays.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The art it's quite trying to be as Kainkout the previous artist btw.

It simply is not resembling after Zion announced this and for me i knew this game's fate is not going to evolve that nicely to the point of slowing down more and more and then turning out to be the same gimmick that other so called game devs tend to say as focusing on certain content instead for a stalemate.

Sad how the efforts and enthusiasm from the people involved in this toned down :/ but when you're getting payed for doing little and providing equally the same then at some point you don't care as long you keep earning revenue.

Mar 10, 2020
The days where Zion started in 4chan's death by Snu-snu thread, asking people if they would like a succubus game, typing paragraphs upon paragraphs of what his game would be like, getting approvals of many people there, including me. Then months after, he showed his very first succubus cg, the blonde one with vines or something. Sad that it came to this. The very moment he announced "spin-offs" years ago, I knew he would go the Koda route, and I was right.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
So ive gotten the general idea of what to expect from this game judging by the latest pages but just to be sure can someone give me a TLDR of why the game is tagged abandoned?

Oh and also tf is warlock saga.A side project...?
Warlock saga was a demo of a second side project It turns everything wrong with the game on this thread here (minus Zion's writing) and turns it into a positive. it legitimately baffles me how this is the game that everyone likes while the side project is treated like the stupid dogshit waste of time when in reality the roles are reversed and the gap between good and dogshit is as vast as the grand canyon

tl;dr dont play either but if you're really that curious only play warlock saga

The days where Zion started in 4chan's death by Snu-snu thread, asking people if they would like a succubus game, typing paragraphs upon paragraphs of what his game would be like, getting approvals of many people there, including me. Then months after, he showed his very first succubus cg, the blonde one with vines or something. Sad that it came to this. The very moment he announced "spin-offs" years ago, I knew he would go the Koda route, and I was right.
sounds like yandere dev shit to me :KEK: (without the creepy parts)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel
May 10, 2018
I hear after 4 years the dev of this game has reached the final part.
I hope that means the game will be finished soon and I'll have something to note to some of the more die-hard hentai enthusiasts as a western patreon game that was actually finished.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I hear after 4 years the dev of this game has reached the final part.
I hope that means the game will be finished soon and I'll have something to note to some of the more die-hard hentai enthusiasts as a western patreon game that was actually finished.
Either that or he's going to play the ultimate stalemate by adding more pauses and chapters.

I get it, The game MC story developing and turning into a hunter bla bla bla then conquering each stage succubus from each clan to meet the ultimate succubus queen boss and grant peace once it for all to the lands for later on having a big harem sex party with the angels and the best childhood girlfriend.

Honestly just finish the fucking game and stop adding chapters FFS :/

Unless he wants to go the milking route of adding more BS to add the game on steam which is likely a guess of what he's going to do for more $$$ then call it a day and move on to the next scam.

I repeat it once again: This game got notoriety by the 1st artist kain and absolutly nobody can't change my mind as that is an true fact.

Ask yourself if you played warlock saga then the further episodes with the new artist: ¿Did you enjoyed the Kain's art at the very first chapters before he left? Or ¿Did you not feel the same vibes with the new artist progress at this point of time?

I'm sure kain can do better alone and even so make his own succubus game and outbest this game by a longshot because it only requires the artist to learn RPG:MV > coding > SFX > dialogues > battle system > and last and most important a lot of interactions with the NPC's to make an good succubus game.

Not wishing very good insights to this game and the ppl involved atm.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Either that or he's going to play the ultimate stalemate by adding more pauses and chapters.

I get it, The game MC story developing and turning into a hunter bla bla bla then conquering each stage succubus from each clan to meet the ultimate succubus queen boss and grant peace once it for all to the lands for later on having a big harem sex party with the angels and the best childhood girlfriend.

Unless he wants to go the milking route of adding more BS to add the game on steam which is likely a guess of what he's going to do for more $$$ then call it a day and move on to the next scam.

I repeat it once again: This game got notoriety by the 1st artist kain and absolutly nobody can't change my mind as that is an true fact.

Ask yourself if you played warlock saga then the further episodes with the new artist: ¿Did you enjoyed the Kain's art at the very first chapters before he left? Or ¿Did you not feel the same vibes with the new artist progress at this point of time?

I'm sure kain can do better alone and even so make his own succubus game and outbest this game by a longshot because it only requires the artist to learn RPG:MV > coding > SFX > dialogues > battle system > and last and most important a lot of interactions with the NPC's to make an good succubus game.

With the game's framing device and the side projects I'm assuming that Zion is trying to make his own Elder scrolls where all of these games are meant to continue to paint a bigger picture of the universe he's created. But doing it on a much smaller scale

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I see you like your succubus sadistic and thick, I'm the same; she is also my personal favourite, a true work of art that one.
So true. I especially like how in her monaterpedia entry it says she's most into kitty stimulation yet when you fight her she only uses her bottom out of spite.

And yeah, mean thicc girls are by far make the best love interests... And opponents. :love:

xenmasxD.jpg

May 10, 2018

Most simply don't know when to call it quits when they go for ambitious projects, not really having to consider the investments because of patreon and due to this run into problems that kinda show there is more to invest in a game than money and time as the time grows exponentially with these not being properly considered.

For instance I haven't played the game but I seriously enjoyed the work of the artist that drew for the forest level, if I feel the artists doing the others is a step down in any way I'd say that might just muck up the entire experience of the game.
your typical H-game has 15-30d cgs really. there is likely a very good reason for such as with that it sounds like one doing more than that has to face greater risks ESPECIALLY if the art requires more time and effort.

Monster girl quest did a really nice job with this in mind as many of the artist on that game focused on specific monsters though it looks like the workload wasn't at all balanced between them still.

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
So true. I especially like how in her monaterpedia entry it says she's most into kitty stimulation yet when you fight her she only uses her bottom out of spite.

And yeah, mean thicc girls are by far make the best love interests... And opponents. :love:

View attachment 3219667
I agree with u buddy. I also loves the way that she hates the main character and is set on getting revenge on him it plays quite well into her sadistic demon nature. Im certain that if I was in the game as an Adalon hunter that she would be the succubus to take me down, I was stuck on her the longest because it was so painfully hard for me to bring myself to finish her off :(

By the way where did u get this picture is it from another game or is it art?

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
It's not neccesary to be a succubus game, onfly if you have a male protagonist that he improves his capabilities, in a history getting sexy girls, with beauty faces, big tits and big asses, and you can unlock diverses sex scenes (blowjob, vaginal, and anal sex, one by one with all of them) with that girls, and entertaining gameplay you have a win.

Aug 4, 2023
these are the succubi from the next game, I really like the design of the first succubus
80% by artists
5% by zion
85% = SC
Zion also already had arts from V for next main SC generations. That what some simps say but I believe. U can make 1 art per 5 or 4 hrs.

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
these are the succubi from the next game, I really like the design of the first succubus
yeah, there is such a thing as too big when it comes to the thighs of the second. it makes suspension of disbelief harder, as it just sticks out like it's out of place with the rest of the body.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZAIK0

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree with u buddy. I also loves the way that she hates the main character and is set on getting revenge on him it plays quite well into her sadistic demon nature. Im certain that if I was in the game as an Adalon hunter that she would be the succubus to take me down, I was stuck on her the longest because it was so painfully hard for me to bring myself to finish her off :(

By the way where did u get this picture is it from another game or is it art?
I know right, Black Rose is the definition of "Hate fuck". I hope Zion gives more of the succubi similar scenes. Please for the sake of Lilith let him give us some Scarlet Hellish succubi to beat MC down while riding him.

As for the pic, I am not sure. I think I found it on Rule34.xxx a long time ago.

She looks like she's here to play card games and have seggs... And she already had seggs... And just summoned Dark Magician Succubus in ravishing mode.

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
I know right, Black Rose is the definition of "Hate fuck". I hope Zion gives more of the succubi similar scenes. Please for the sake of Lilith let him give us some Scarlet Hellish succubi to beat MC down while riding him.

As for the pic, I am not sure. I think I found it on Rule34.xxx a long time ago.

She looks like she's here to play card games and have seggs... And she already had seggs... And just summoned Dark Magician Succubus in ravishing mode.
the succubus cards remind me of twisted fate from LoL
TwistedFate_0.jpg

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes