3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Admittedly I haven't played much of this game since my last PC could barely handle it. But yeah, I agree that Black Rose was well written and that similar scenarios could be interesting. Perhaps for another there could be a scene where an injured succubus temps mc to give her a last meal only to have her turn the tables by taking his soul and saying she will pull his soul into the underworld with her to bully while she reforms.
This is already in the game,without the last part,you have that trapped succubus by the scientist which if you get careless she kills you and the bitch scientist just watches but unfortunatly its no option to penetrate her,but with the sword!
Well written in that she seems to have an personality at all in contrast to others and is more what a succubus would be like:sadistic,spiteful,petty,greedy,arrogant,etc. The fact that she is I think the only one that doesnt even put a front,she also doesnt try to drain the protag the usual way either,she is direct,forceful,no temptation BS,she straight edges then straight drains the protag,that was unique.

Still would kill that parasite but atleast its a proper fight and prey.

Edit: what do you mean your PC could hardly run it? I had 0 problems,its not a game (if you can call this glorified VN a game) that requires much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is already in the game,without the last part,you have that trapped succubus by the scientist which if you get careless she kills you and the bitch scientist just watches but unfortunatly its no option to penetrate her,but with the sword!
Well written in that she seems to have an personality at all in contrast to others and is more what a succubus would be like:sadistic,spiteful,petty,greedy,arrogant,etc. The fact that she is I think the only one that doesnt even put a front,she also doesnt try to drain the protag the usual way either,she is direct,forceful,no temptation BS,she straight edges then straight drains the protag,that was unique.

Still would kill that parasite but atleast its a proper fight and prey.

Edit: what do you mean your PC could hardly run it? I had 0 problems,its not a game (if you can call this glorified VN a game) that requires much.
That's right, I forgot all about that battle. I actually played through that and got milked by that "Helpless" demon. My old computer was over a decade old and running Windows 7.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
That's right, I forgot all about that battle. I actually played through that and got milked by that "Helpless" demon. My old computer was over a decade old and running Windows 7.
I had a PC that was a decade or over it,though it worked with windows 10 thank God and I had no problems. Tell me your new computer runs on windows vista XD

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
Is the download link on the 1 page the newest or is there a newer one? If possible could you post the download link in here? thx.

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
- I sorted according to my preferences from the best to the worst (I'm waiting for chapter 5 to complete my tier list)
- I also classified the humans from left to right according to my preferences

Reactions: bwardyunbip

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
- I sorted according to my preferences from the best to the worst (I'm waiting for chapter 5 to complete my tier list)
- I also classified the humans from left to right according to my preferences
Grotesque Succubus in top ¿Why? She is green and a feminazi.

RBPangV

Jan 1, 2021
This game opened my eyes to the world of h games and introduced me to many different games.
And I have high hopes for this game was available on Steam,
I can definitely say that "This game is the best game".
And it's a game I've been waiting for 4 years, since Chapter 1.
I don't know how difficult the game is to make or how much effort it takes to make each part of the game.
I'm rooting for the creators of this game and all the great fans of the game.

PS. I will continue to follow and support this creator's about next work or something else.

by thailand fan

Aug 4, 2023
This game opened my eyes to the world of h games and introduced me to many different games.
And I have high hopes for this game was available on Steam,
I can definitely say that "This game is the best game".
And it's a game I've been waiting for 4 years, since Chapter 1.
I don't know how difficult the game is to make or how much effort it takes to make each part of the game.
I'm rooting for the creators of this game and all the great fans of the game.

PS. I will continue to follow and support this creator's about next work or something else.

by thailand fan
alert zion alt acc!!!
lots of suspicious things about this account.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes