3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

aggs

Feb 25, 2023
Did any major information was reported in the recent development update or the classic "I got some more things to do but it's almost finished"?

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Did any major information was reported in the recent development update or the classic "I got some more things to do but it's almost finished"?
Apparently he's dead and now he's trying to buy his soul back from the devil so he can return to life. He said he's still working on the game but obviously this has slowed down development and there's still playtesting to be done. According to him, he should rise back from the dead by late February, early March and we should get the game by then, but there's no promises. That or some other similar excuse I imagine.

peepeeboy97

Feb 19, 2023
yeah, there is such a thing as too big when it comes to the thighs of the second. it makes suspension of disbelief harder, as it just sticks out like it's out of place with the rest of the body.
I’m a fan personally. I think Wayo has pretty good art

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Imagine ur goverments & civil workers are like zion.
Ohhhhh.:eek::eek: pls don't imagine. I take my words back. That is horrifying.
Truth is, many regional / local governments are like this. They waste money on silly projects, or simply their staff are sat around doing nothing and having pointless meetings all day. Also usually total mismanagement at multiple levels. :ROFLMAO:

Not seeing any updated on Patreon and we're nearly at end of first week of January, so are we any closer to a release for this one? Although, I'm more frustrated about the lack of news on Elden Ring's DLC to be honest...

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
these are the succubi from the next game, I really like the design of the first succubus
The first succ looks interesting,thing with succubi is that once in a while you will have to get creative,it gets boring and repetitive to get the same succubus that wants to drain you with just a different color pallette and give them some personality like the succubus that hates you,that one was good writing,though personally I hope for more witches like the one you visit in ch2 I think,to spice things up.

Reactions: ZAIK0

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I know right, Black Rose is the definition of "Hate fuck". I hope Zion gives more of the succubi similar scenes. Please for the sake of Lilith let him give us some Scarlet Hellish succubi to beat MC down while riding him.

As for the pic, I am not sure. I think I found it on Rule34.xxx a long time ago.

She looks like she's here to play card games and have seggs... And she already had seggs... And just summoned Dark Magician Succubus in ravishing mode.
Black Rose was the definition of good writing,usually its the same boring dialogue and same insanity that she just wants to kill you bc of nature,helloooo will you give them a reason zion? Succubus assasins should be a thing,plus we need more succubi that disguise and trick to trap you like the one that was disguised as red hood. We need more of those vampire succubi,the one we got into the event was sexy as fuck (pun) and witches,somehow it is just as sexy if not more when they do it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Black Rose was the definition of good writing,usually its the same boring dialogue and same insanity that she just wants to kill you bc of nature,helloooo will you give them a reason zion? Succubus assasins should be a thing,plus we need more succubi that disguise and trick to trap you like the one that was disguised as red hood. We need more of those vampire succubi,the one we got into the event was sexy as fuck (pun) and witches,somehow it is just as sexy if not more when they do it.
Admittedly I haven't played much of this game since my last PC could barely handle it. But yeah, I agree that Black Rose was well written and that similar scenarios could be interesting. Perhaps for another there could be a scene where an injured succubus temps mc to give her a last meal only to have her turn the tables by taking his soul and saying she will pull his soul into the underworld with her to bully while she reforms.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Admittedly I haven't played much of this game since my last PC could barely handle it. But yeah, I agree that Black Rose was well written and that similar scenarios could be interesting. Perhaps for another there could be a scene where an injured succubus temps mc to give her a last meal only to have her turn the tables by taking his soul and saying she will pull his soul into the underworld with her to bully while she reforms.
This is already in the game,without the last part,you have that trapped succubus by the scientist which if you get careless she kills you and the bitch scientist just watches but unfortunatly its no option to penetrate her,but with the sword!
Well written in that she seems to have an personality at all in contrast to others and is more what a succubus would be like:sadistic,spiteful,petty,greedy,arrogant,etc. The fact that she is I think the only one that doesnt even put a front,she also doesnt try to drain the protag the usual way either,she is direct,forceful,no temptation BS,she straight edges then straight drains the protag,that was unique.

Still would kill that parasite but atleast its a proper fight and prey.

Edit: what do you mean your PC could hardly run it? I had 0 problems,its not a game (if you can call this glorified VN a game) that requires much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes