3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
only for the scenes in chapter 1. Long story short, if you want to see all scenes then you have to play the game yourself (there are 4 chapters).
Im playing the "chapter 4 ongoing" version. I have chapter 1 warlock saga but I cant view the gallery for ch 4 even tho im playiung the game?

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
only for the scenes in chapter 1. Long story short, if you want to see all scenes then you have to play the game yourself (there are 4 chapters).
So are all 4 chapters in 1 game version or do I have to install a game for each chapter? Example: I have to download a chapter 1 game, a chapter 2 game, and so forth

MsiSucks1

Jun 22, 2023
Sorry I am still a bit confused, I have beaten like 2 of the succubi so far, if I want to view their scenes where would I go?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Sorry I am still a bit confused, I have beaten like 2 of the succubi so far, if I want to view their scenes where would I go?
You either:
1) Reload your save up to the succubus you want to watch (re-fight her)
2) Do a side quest after unlocking your own camp (I believe that's only able after starting Ch2. You seek a "Dream" sort of object/animal)

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, the recollection room can be unlocked only after you beat the third general. If you search 'stone fragments' in this thread you can find how to unlock it.

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Guys when Zion said they will release the game in early january -after failing to deliver it in december as they promissed LIKE ALWAYS-. Did they mean january of next year or what? cause half this shit is already gone. its the 15th today.
I know in Mexico they say things happen on Mexican time, so sometimes deadlines are missed. I am getting the feeling this also applies to Brazil. :unsure:

JohnnyAllister

Sep 26, 2022
I want the chapter 5 to finally be released and the planned following games to be released fast too but at the same time all these delays make for an entertaining thread here, it would feel empty if everything was following a smooth release timeline

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes