3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
This game opened my eyes to the world of h games and introduced me to many different games.
And I have high hopes for this game was available on Steam,
I can definitely say that "This game is the best game".
And it's a game I've been waiting for 4 years, since Chapter 1.
I don't know how difficult the game is to make or how much effort it takes to make each part of the game.
I'm rooting for the creators of this game and all the great fans of the game.

PS. I will continue to follow and support this creator's about next work or something else.

by thailand fan
Cant believe someone is trying hard for scammer How low can this acc user be? :cry:

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
thinks he going to get it out this month with a week of play testing on the 22nd. so 2 days of bug fixing and finalizing.. for normal devs sure for zion.. see you next year :ROFLMAO:
That's exactly him. And believe it or not, but obviously his supporters and discord server user are stupid as fuck. I mean, they defend his every decision and accuse users who have a slightly different view from the others of pessimism or openly criticize the person in the chat. And I am currently assuming that Zion will release absolutely nothing in January. Some bullshit excuse will come from him. Maybe too many bugs that he supposedly has to fix or something.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes