3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
Lol. The game content compared to this game release is... laughable. Really. Where are your high quality dialogues now Zion? Don't get me wrong, the scenes with the new/old succubi are hot, but that's not worth the whole 2 to 3 years waiting time. And what did the "game testers" the whole time before the release? There are some errors while and after playing cutscenes and the succupedia doesn't seem to work correctly when I read this correctly. Everyone of his last supporters should use their brain.exe and stop supporting him.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Lol. The game content compared to this game release is... laughable. Really. Where are your high quality dialogues now Zion? Don't get me wrong, the scenes with the new/old succubi are hot, but that's not worth the whole 2 to 3 years waiting time. And what did the "game testers" the whole time before the release? There are some errors while and after playing cutscenes and the succupedia doesn't seem to work correctly when I read this correctly. Everyone of his last supporters should use their brain.exe and stop supporting him.
I got blocked for a mild complaint (the gameplay being too slow and repetitive). I bet the playtesters are just a bunch of "yes man" that only serve to find some bugs.

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
How long is chapter 5?
I will not waste my time fucking game that take years to release a chapter
If isn't 20h long

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Succubus Covenant Chapter 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.01.2024 (Chapter 5)

When i tried to update the file it says the game ain't installed, too bad it is lmao.

So am i supposed to just delete part 4 or what?

Btw shouldn't someone rename this thread with Chapter 5's title?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest [Ch. 5] [Olympus]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 305 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusCovenantGenerationOneTheCursedForest-CH5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Hello guys !
The game is still slow and grindy as fuck ? :(
I've done all the chapter till now but it was a purge. The fights against the succubus are nice (but always the same. Start to win, seduction, choice, no, kill the succubus...) but the other being are trully bad. Fighting flowers and bandit, who cares ? Why the fights are this slow and hard against low mob ?

Reactions: colascage

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Hope y'all enjoy it. I sacrificed $5 pledge for that, after waiting for SOOOO LONG lmao
Sorry for ur sacrifice.
Hope u unsubscribe paterons again.
Finally the update! See you in 2025 for the next one!
Are u sure about that? Cause Zion need more than that XD. Maybe 2026
How long is chapter 5?
I will not waste my time fucking game that take years to release a chapter
If isn't 20h long
Same I have MV-MZ Cheat.exe (u can down this app in f95) and i gonna one hit those bitches and walk through ezly.
I hope you guys enjoy it and one day consider supporting us again, as I wish to expand this series even further.
I no longer work with release dates, as I prefer to keep supporters updated on the development.
So who else think this update worth 1year + 7 or 8 months. Who gonna subscribe zion again?

Anyway I gonna play and see this 1year + 7 or 8 months long update is a scam or not.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
lets me get this straight(understand that I still like the game idea wise) we waited 3 years for an update when we "were" getting updates maybe once a month back then. I did pay monthly back then but I doubt Ill pay again unless progress is made we got like 6 new succubus which we already saw to get info on. But like one really new one which was the ninja. I was hoping for like a hidden secret succubus didn't find any and im guessing if we get a new chapter its gonna be in 3 years again hope not but judging by production its all I can say.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Man...I deleted my saves because I didn't expect it to come back from the dead. I guess I'll just wait until more people talk about the content of this update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When i tried to update the file it says the game ain't installed, too bad it is lmao.

So am i supposed to just delete part 4 or what?

Btw shouldn't someone rename this thread with Chapter 5's title?
updating my port of Chapter 4 with the new release works perfectly fine for me.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
I have a gaming pc that can run red dead but for some reason this low lv rpg game is a bit laggy.
1. The first thing, I checked is energy drain effect from ch4 succubus. Still unchanged all u need to do is Redraw the drain effect part. U can check those imagee in www> img > picture. It is nothing and not very time-consuming as u dont to redraw the whole succubus body. But zion just dont care shit. what done is done.
2. dancer succubus still have the same bug. basically before u fight a succubus u have 2 options to choose with 2 dialogue boxes. upper dialogue for fight and lower one for fuck. But on dancer succubus no matter what dialogues u choose u still fight her. The lower box with dialogue '' I need to finish her off my vision is already fading '' is a option to let her fuck the mc.There is an used arts of dancer succubus with her tongue out while draining. I believe that arts is for the lower option. But Zion just dont care shit. What done is done.
So zion logic is what done is done
Why should u care of him when he dont care of these small things?

I havnt even try ch5 yet. More bad news coming soon.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes