3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
For those who waited and supported us through these hard times where a lot of things didn't go as planned, I really appreciate your faith and support through the years.
It wasn't easy to go back to SC after so long and start to figure it out where I left, having to work not only to continue, but to improve it as well.

I know many of you supported us on Patreon at some point, but for some reason couldn't this month. Even so, I hope you guys enjoy it and one day consider supporting us again, as I wish to expand this series even further.

My next goal is to have a full tribe and recollection update done, where all scenes could be watched and the tribe story can be developed with love interests quests and a new story up north of Kastalim.

I no longer work with release dates, as I prefer to keep supporters updated on the development.

I wish you all the best, and I hope you guys enjoy the fruits of our hard work.
Thank you for your patience.
And thank you for delivering, Zion. My situation hasn't improved, so I can't back you in Patreon for now.

But one day, be sure that I will.

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
For some reason chapter 5 isnt working for me
(yes i tried to copy/paste files from ch5 to ch4 and still doesnt work)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Do you people enjoy the game outside of the succubi encounter? No hate, im just really curious about that.
I do; it offers an interesting world and characters, with a more complex morality than just black and white.

And the promise to see things change and evolve as we go through the eras makes it even more appealing to me.

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
90% Useless cutscenes that no one cares about, 5% cutscenes where we get sneakpeaks of succubi we're going to see in 15 years at the way you're going, and 5% H.
I cannot believe how much padding there is in this game. Imagine if you dropped the act and just made a simple hentai game going point A to B with the enemies. Wouldn't you be able to churn out so much more content that people actually care about?

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
simply check the version number of the app you've just installed.
or run the app and create a save file and watch its description in the list of save files. there you see also the game version.
Okay done and yeah i got the right update, also wow your mobile port is absolutely amazing, do you have a list of other games where you created mobile ports in here?

Zuburban

Nov 9, 2017
Having saves before succubus fights in previous version made me lock away the memories of just how tedious and boring everything in between is. And I'm playing with edited save file, I can't fathom how much one needs to hate himself to "play" this game without it. Bloated is the magic word here. Followed game from first versions, so below I'm just gonna rant a bit, not my fault I had so much time to think about it with amount of filler that there is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hate how this game is still one of the best ones as far as this paticular genre goes, simply because you can count competition on one hand.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
90% Useless cutscenes that no one cares about, 5% cutscenes where we get sneakpeaks of succubi we're going to see in 15 years at the way you're going, and 5% H.
I cannot believe how much padding there is in this game. Imagine if you dropped the act and just made a simple hentai game going point A to B with the enemies. Wouldn't you be able to churn out so much more content that people actually care about?

yes this is too true

way too much cutscenes that arn't of interest

I wish this was renpy so I coulds just SKIP all (I am using RPGM skip but it's not skipping fast enough)

and way too many trashmobs on the maps who are uterly useless and just there to stall you and waste your time

also dissapointed that only summer has a developpement after drain. The BE/AE were my fav parts of the game

PS : I can for sure say that the quality really went down. I mean back then we had the pseudo animation and we had different angles for each girl with the reward of a scene with body developpement if we got tempted when we won.

Now the scenes are like only 1 frame.

Sad

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes