3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
btw is there a requirement to unlock the frozen summit, it's there but can't be entered (no arrow), i mean after defeating the duchess the game will apparently move the mc to another continent, so i was thinking there's no way that place is planned for later update

Last edited:

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Hello guys !
The game is still slow and grindy as fuck ? :(
I've done all the chapter till now but it was a purge. The fights against the succubus are nice (but always the same. Start to win, seduction, choice, no, kill the succubus...) but the other being are trully bad. Fighting flowers and bandit, who cares ? Why the fights are this slow and hard against low mob ?
Because and I quote the developer "The game i made in an engine made for children is more than just a h-game. It's my magnum opus". He is absolutely convinced that he is creating a masterpiece with no flaws whatsoever.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Hello guys !
The game is still slow and grindy as fuck ? :(
I've done all the chapter till now but it was a purge. The fights against the succubus are nice (but always the same. Start to win, seduction, choice, no, kill the succubus...) but the other being are trully bad. Fighting flowers and bandit, who cares ? Why the fights are this slow and hard against low mob ?
To prolong ur gameplay time for shitty reasons like eden crest.
Finished ch5 wow that is lots of efforts zion put into this chapter. I am pretty sure everyone is killing lot of demon plants again and again right now haha.
Where are the puzzles btw?
Plus i love the way zion teleported back us to the start after defeating each season succubus genius. I dont know the killed demon plants respawn or not . I just mouse teleported with mtool and dodge all plants. Same with crystals barriers. I not gonna waste my time. My gameplay time will be about near 15mins. I havnt seen scenes and fap yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: aidsperv

soulrave

May 16, 2018
So I beat the game and joining
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the right idea.

but that brings the big question who is going to be the protag of the next chapter/game?

Also the protag of sc:warlock saga is shown in this chapter, thats a nice world building there.

9/10 worth the wait

when this gets to steam i'm buying it in a heart beat.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I was more asking if that was chapter 5 or 4, as i feared the update may didn't work
simply check the version number of the app you've just installed.
or run the app and create a save file and watch its description in the list of save files. there you see also the game version.

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
How long is chapter 5?
I will not waste my time fucking game that take years to release a chapter
If isn't 20h long
Like 2 hours max. It's like 12 small maps long, and they're all bloated with plant enemies (I went from 0 poison glands to capped like 1/2 way though). Not much gameplay, a ton of cutscenes. Art is good though.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes