3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zuburban

Nov 9, 2017
No No. you misunderstand. So like after I deplete her HP to somewhere below 50%. an CG of the duchess appear and then a cutscene show up and she said "do you think you can win" then HCG where she used her tails tie the MC and anal. I felt like it's an default story to lose or something.

Before the fight I picked the second option which lead to blowjob. if I pick the first option which lead to a fight. when her HP depleted to 40% it's an unavoidable and will lead to tails restrain and anal drain.

Is that make sense?
When that CG appears she does a ridiculous amount of damage on top of getting a turn. You simply don't have enough to survive it. My advice - just mod your save to get more health\attack and don't bother with the 'combat'.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No No. you misunderstand. So like after I deplete her HP to somewhere below 50%. an CG of the duchess appear and then a cutscene show up and she said "do you think you can win" then HCG where she used her tails tie the MC and anal. I felt like it's an default story to lose or something.

Before the fight I picked the second option which lead to blowjob. if I pick the first option which lead to a fight. when her HP depleted to 40% it's an unavoidable and will lead to tails restrain and anal drain.

Is that make sense?
Yeah, you don't have enough HP. You need to constantly heal because she does a lot of damage.

That's why I asked if you have the runes, relics and potions to fight her.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Does it have new content or not? I played this a long time ago and I saw that they updated it but I find that the new chapters are not available, if you can clarify my doubt I would appreciate it. Screenshot_20240208_092231_Brave.jpg Screenshot_20240208_092247_Brave.jpg

DHeroLegend

Dec 15, 2019
So does this new update just have an epilogue with no post game content and nothing to do with the female followers?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Does it have new content or not? I played this a long time ago and I saw that they updated it but I find that the new chapters are not available, if you can clarify my doubt I would appreciate it. View attachment 3336966 View attachment 3336967
Make your bets.

This gets actually an update or finished.

Or GTA VI releases.

I'm very optimistic on GTA VI will win, Unless Olympus wants to keep drying off those milk patreons pledgers lmao

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
What do you think, does chapter 5 feel short?
Nearly waiting like 3 years for the one chapter it definetly felt super short. Kind of repetive too. To be honest it was cool to see it updated finally but honestly. Its quite boring. Might just be me.

Feel like the scenes haven't evolved that much. We don't get to see more royal succubs scenes with the MC. Its nice tho but yeah. I respect that the update happened but its quite obvious that this was not 2 years worth of work. If Zion would have been honest and just straight up said. "Sorry I lied to you guys I haven't done anything". Instead of "hopefully soon". We wouldn't be sighing this hard as we finish chapter 5.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Does it have new content or not? I played this a long time ago and I saw that they updated it but I find that the new chapters are not available, if you can clarify my doubt I would appreciate it. View attachment 3336966 View attachment 3336967
No, the changelog (the list of what the updates include) is not available, but the game has all released chapters.

Though I'd wait for the second part of chapter 5 to be released.

Reactions: Yziks

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I got surprised how the Tempted scenes varies with the season generals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Duchess having four scenes is understandable as the final boss, and each using one of her holes is a good decision, in my opinion. Though I gotta say, the way she acts in them makes it SO satisfying to defeat her.

Best victory in the entire game, in my opinion.

• Red Heart

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
What do you think, does chapter 5 feel short?
Yes, I was willing to give Zion the benefit of doubt but with so much time and so little progress Zion messed up. if he went at optimal pace he would have been well into part 2/chapter 7. My advice to Zion is take a small break, go to the drawing board and then go full throttle and get 2-3 more chapters out by the end of this year. Otherwise he can kiss his franchise goodbye.

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Yes, I was willing to give Zion the benefit of doubt but with so much time and so little progress Zion messed up. if he went at optimal pace he would have been well into part 2/chapter 7. My advice to Zion is take a small break, go to the drawing board and then go full throttle and get 2-3 more chapters out by the end of this year. Otherwise he can kiss his franchise goodbye.
This would be ideal if he hadn’t already taken several small breaks. At this point I can't trust him. The patch released with typos after he said there was weeks of playtesting, and the maps look like they were made in a day or two. And this was nearly three years to make.

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
ANY SAVE FILE FOR NEW CONTENT?
if it As that simple i would not pose the question here....the thing is i changed my pc and forgot to transfer the save files so yeah
i downloaded chpt5 content and copy and paste my save folder for my previous game(chpt 1 - 4) and replace the save folder in the downloaded chpt 5, so whats the update, i still cant progress anywhere
Added my save here. It is modded for max health, attack, gold and whatnot, so you'll one-shot everything.
It's at the start of the new chapter content. Good luck.

Edit: There's one more succubus that's part of the content, added it in file29, an earlier one. Forgot about that one before. Same applies.

Last edited:

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
Just a suggestion to any modders experienced with RPGM games, assuming Zion won't do sh## is it possible that we can develop a gallery mod similar to games like Zombie's Retreat and Town of Lust, so we can acess all the scenes without having to go through saves and having a centralized room where you can do it. I think we can do it but im not sure

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
This would be ideal if he hadn’t already taken several small breaks. At this point I can't trust him. The patch released with typos after he said there was weeks of playtesting, and the maps look like they were made in a day or two. And this was nearly three years to make.
True, it was a disgrace, like I said. if he doesn't make 2 to 3 chapters with the former at least having more than 10 H-scenes he ain't worth the time.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes