Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
whats new in ch5 ? any changlogs?
Ninja Succubus (1 scene)
Autumn Succubus (1 scene)
Spring Succubus (1 scene)
Summer Succubus (1 scene)
Winter Succubus (1 scene)
Methys Royal Succubus Energy drain scene (1 scene)
Duchess final boss fight (3 scene)

Aeolos ui & outlook changed to little bit different outfit
(not added recollection rooms yet, coming next update on tribal etc.
nuffsaid

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainPower0527

Wygner

Sep 13, 2020
For any of you having trouble with the Duchess The move you get from the dwarven relic that cancels all magic for one turn is super helpful for dealing with her. Its quite easy to balance damage and healing with that

Reactions: michalt26

Proxamin

Mar 24, 2020
I've found every one but this one, where do you find it?
That's the one shown in the otherworld cutscene where the Elf leaves the last human in the starting human group for dead. To be honest I don't even know how the Elf knew that guy was a traitor to begin with as there weren't really any hints of a spy. (Though it's been over a year since I saw the other cutscenes so maybe I forgot).

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
i can't even beat the Winter general. Searched the thread, apparently no one else is having trouble. Seems broken as hell. is there a way to just cheat?

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
after playing 16 hours non stop and exploring different path, i finish the game 2 times and it make me feel empty

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
i can't even beat the Winter general. Searched the thread, apparently no one else is having trouble. Seems broken as hell. is there a way to just cheat?
really? i find it pretty easy when i spam her with lightning magic and double handed sword attack (25tp)

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
For any of you having trouble with the Duchess The move you get from the dwarven relic that cancels all magic for one turn is super helpful for dealing with her. Its quite easy to balance damage and healing with that
truth... i find it easy in killing her using healing potion and attack without using any def skill as long as u know the enemy pattern attack

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Use Darvel Nullification. It nullifies her attacks
Dwarven tech-relic (darven nullification & more defence)
It can be found Mysterious Cave Tier 4

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Kinda stuck and don't know where to go after dealing with the underground grove? Must've skipped past stuff on accident.
kill 5-6 succubus.
You need 3 stones for boss (jump over the river)
Go left and right route you get access 3 stones to get pass river
Boss is otherside of the river

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
sorry
That doesn't work if you can't attack first. She always attacks first so the lightning doesn't do what it's supposed to do
sorry took me few time to realize the enemy is the four genereal of duchess, my pattern still the same just that i use blue flame instead of his lightning spell

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
do you guys think kainkout will ever return to the game? although given what i've heard about chapter 5 so far, the art seems to be the least of its problems lmao

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
do you guys think kainkout will ever return to the game? although given what i've heard about chapter 5 so far, the art seems to be the least of its problems lmao
Kainkout, as far I saw on his deviantart acc, is quite active. I can ask him about that, though no promises if he answers.

Wulfried

Jul 11, 2019
Finally took the time to play the game.
The gameplay is a bit meh. Like if you're playing after the succubus and use some spells (like the thunder or the dwarven relic), their debuff doesn't last till their next time to play, it was kinda annoying.
And the plants are useless, like you one-shot them so it's just annoying to be on the map and be bothered by them, specially since there's no loot.
Otherwise, the succubus were well designed and the story is really getting interesting. Although it's a shame seeing how long it takes for a new chapter to be done.
I also thought we would have a shikibus on this chapter, was I wrong?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes