3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just a suggestion to any modders experienced with RPGM games, assuming Zion won't do sh## is it possible that we can develop a gallery mod similar to games like Zombie's Retreat and Town of Lust, so we can acess all the scenes without having to go through saves and having a centralized room where you can do it. I think we can do it but im not sure
The gallery is coming in the next update, the second part of chapter 5.

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
Added my save here. It is modded for max health, attack, gold and whatnot, so you'll one-shot everything.
It's at the start of the new chapter content. Good luck.

Edit: There's one more succubus that's part of the content, added it in file29, an earlier one. Forgot about that one before. Same applies.
thanks for the saves, but they arent working for me. i think that the entire save folder is necessary for the game to recognize them, atleast thats how it was for some other rpgm games. but i think just posting the config and global savefile would also work, either way thanks for the help

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
No, the changelog (the list of what the updates include) is not available, but the game has all released chapters.

Though I'd wait for the second part of chapter 5 to be released.
Ty for reply, Although seeing that the creator of the game has Dr. Bones syndrome according to comments here in which it takes a long time and has little content, I would wait until next year to see more progress.

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
Looking past the (Completely warranted) criticisms towards Chapter 5, if there's one massive positive I'd say it's that the current artist has really come into his own and nailed the Succubi look now. When he first started I felt like he didn't quite hit the same predatory feel of Kainkout's art, but I think he's nailing it now. The temptation image of Autumn with the shadow over her eyes from her spear and the sex art with Winter with the angle of her body in particular really hammered it home if you ask me. I'm still a Kainkout fanboy like a lot of us, but he's definitely a worthy successor at this point!

Also special mention to the Duchess scene's writing when you immediately submit to her, it was very atmospheric and slow paced as it should have been. The counting on the ground was great.

Last edited:

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
Angelic Shield x2 (it stacks), Darvel, heal, attack
rinse repeat.
in my case when i attack the duchess my attack pattern like this : blue flame 2 times, 2 handed adalon sword attack (25tp), healing shaman or noble lion potion, blue flame again and she is dead... before u attack the duchess u must have atleast more than 270 hp, darvel, all relic should be equiped the head must be poison gas. when fighting the duchess use the potion when ur HP around 120

Sep 1, 2018
Looking past the (Completely warranted) criticisms towards Chapter 5, if there's one massive positive I'd say it's that the current artist has really come into his own and nailed the Succubi look now. When he first started I felt like he didn't quite hit the same predatory feel of Kainkout's art, but I think he's nailing it now. The temptation image of Autumn with the shadow over her eyes from her spear and the sex art with Winter with the angle of her body in particular really hammered it home if you ask me. I'm still a Kainkout fanboy like a lot of us, but he's definitely a worthy successor at this point!

Also special mention to the Duchess scene's writing when you immediately submit to her, it was very atmospheric and slow paced as it should have been. The counting on the ground was great.
This. I haven't liked the story or gameplay since Chapter 1, but I think the current artist is just fine.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know right I was like what is this who is this for exactly? Does this fetish even exist? Who gets turned on by the wind I wonder?
I can see a couple of ways the wind can be incorporated into kinkiness. The first is if it's part of a setting that turns someone on such as their old campus. The second is if it were used as a way of asserting dominance. For example, a sorceress invoking harsh winds at their malesub to punctuate their frustration and desire to beat or magically torment her captive, servant, etc.

MadelinesPuppy I saw this and thought of your favorite mistress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
Kinda stuck and don't know where to go after dealing with the underground grove? Must've skipped past stuff on accident.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
How are you supposed to increase your speed so your attacks still go first against the succubi in chapter 5?? I already did the tribal stuff so I'm lost

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes