3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
i didn't understand why he quit after Eden Crest game. succubus covenant has more potential than Eden Crest. why didnt he continue draw succubus covenant
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-14606599

Would been same reason than Ind3x artist.
Lot work, cutting out animations & maybe some scenes etc.

Secondly maybe kainkout though that working hard
and just giving compensation for work that not had been added in game
just not right thing to do.

so called:
1724316140531.png
= and Keep your the car Jack!

There is favorite Quote in Finnish trandition: "Shitty trip, well done" :Kappa:

But we never know real reason behind it.

i don´t understand changing to sex scenes to Lewd scenes :illuminati::oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Now he has another stupid reason to milk his patreon supporters longer xD
That's not a tax lmao. If you support this guy you get what you deserve.

Someone knows a game with similiar Boob/butt expansion? Or with an level drain mechanic? ..maybe both?
Kilgor and the succubus world is full on level drain and has breast/ass expansion scattered throughout. A few give up/temptation scenes specifically let you ask for expansion if I remember correctly.

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
If you support this guy you get what you deserve.
Oh no. Don't worry. I don't support him. I already posted my opinion about him here on this site. This guy is a scammer. And incapable of taking criticism. I've also read through the chats of the users on his discord. I'm not spreading hate or anything. But it's just the truth that he's a scammer. I can't do anything about that. He even blocked me on Twitter. But that's how you do it these days as a "developer". Instead of responding to criticism, you simply block unwelcome voices.

Reactions: TMA987

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Oh no. Don't worry. I don't support him. I already posted my opinion about him here on this site. This guy is a scammer. And incapable of taking criticism. I've also read through the chats of the users on his discord. I'm not spreading hate or anything. But it's just the truth that he's a scammer. I can't do anything about that. He even blocked me on Twitter. But that's how you do it these days as a "developer". Instead of responding to criticism, you simply block unwelcome voices.
Yeah don't worry I was making a general statement, not referring to you specifically.

For me the last release after so many delays and years of "work" was so pathetic that it just baffles me how people can remain interested in this. Horrible, tedious gameplay designed with no thought or effort, only to make what little there was seem longer...just sad.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes