3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Well, Zion hopes he'll be done with his part of the Tribe update by the end of September, so if there's no delays we should have it by the final quarter of 2024
I don't think this man has managed to hit a single deadline he has set for himself. I would expect the tribe update in 2025, especially now that he has found a new side project to distract himself with.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Uh huh. Succubus is a demon, but that don't neccessarily make her an kill-driven cold-blooded machine. Co-existence is surely can be.
These are based on the actual version of succubi. The version lots of people like is the romantizied version aka stuff like monster musume. Monster girl quest does a bit of a mix, and some other games do as well. Succubi usually in dark fantasy are really ruthless.

I'm one of those people that likes the romantized version as well.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Uh huh. Succubus is a demon, but that don't neccessarily make her an kill-driven cold-blooded machine. Co-existence is surely can be.
Never ask a succubus what she did in the 1600's...

Yeah, i'm talked about monster girl quest too - just mispelled abbreviation. MGQ. Okay, i'll check 62studio's other games
I just wanted to be sure. I think you will like their games. From what I understand only Lust Grimm and Lust Friend are direct sequels. You can play them in any order but Lust Grimm gives you the best starting point for the lore.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
has everyone tried chronicles?
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13779871
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13801940
part 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Tested part 2 about 1-2 hours and i would say done.

- insect succubus you get bj and reverse cowgirl anal. Thats it
- its waste using antidote poison injections, she just give it you back poison.
- yea most of time her battle you using all health injections and STILL NO SHOP AT BASE.
- you can´t still talk to anyone at the base. So called Giga-Chads

- yea no shop and you have to use carefully your inventory
- you can´t use armor abilities at all & there are 4 of them

yyyyyyyyeah that about it. 2 scenes for 4 months. nice job :LUL:. :FacePalm:
in that time Tribal update would be done, but no. :cautious:

just need third part now. And "priest-hero"

ps. i don´t still understand what those testers are doing & one-hand at the time :sneaky:
while i done sc chronicles part 2 about 1-2 hours only.

ps.2 Don´t worry about pollen you won´t die on that.
Metro 2033, Last light and Exodus are more realistic in poison than Insect pollen at the chronicles game

you tell gave score about game....
Nah just give me coffee in trade :coffee::HideThePain:

Chronicles files are put on Succubus covenant main folder than doing own file for them.

Last edited:

kim45

Mar 12, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13779871
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13801940
part 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Tested part 2 about 1-2 hours and i would say done.

- insect succubus you get bj and reverse cowgirl anal. Thats it
- its waste using antidote poison injections, she just give it you back poison.
- yea most of time her battle you using all health injections and STILL NO SHOP AT BASE.

- yea no shop and you have to use carefully your inventory
- you can´t use armor abilities at all & there are 4 of them

yyyyyyyyeah that about it. 2 scenes for 4 months. nice job :LUL:. :FacePalm:
in that time Tribal update would be done, but no. :cautious:

just need third part now. And "priest-hero"

ps. i don´t still understand what those testers are doing & one-hand at the time :sneaky:
while i done sc chronicles part 2 about 1-2 hours only.

ps.2 Don´t worry about pollen you won´t die on that.
Metro 2033, Last light and Exodus more realistic in poison than Insect pollen at the chronicles game

you tell gave score about game....
Nah just give me coffee in trade :coffee::HideThePain:

Chronicles files are put on Succubus covenant main folder than doing own file for them.
thanks for review.
btw can you share link for Chronicles second mission?

Reactions: Kybo

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Sure they can co-exist and even form a contract, like in the Warlock Saga. But what I'm saying is if we go with the definition of what a succubus is, there will be some sort of consequence for having sex with them. It may not always be death but there is always a price to be paid. Remember these are demons, not women. However, within this same universe, there are other types of demons like the Imp species for example that can sleep with humans without killing them, instead they jus drain their mana. And from what I've heard Zion is working on other sex friendly species as well. With that said there is no need to change the true nature of a succubus when within the same universe there are other safer options.

cratos100

Jun 28, 2020
Sure they can co-exist and even form a contract, like in the Warlock Saga. But what I'm saying is if we go with the definition of what a succubus is, there will be some sort of consequence for having sex with them. It may not always be death but there is always a price to be paid. Remember these are demons, not women. However, within this same universe, there are other types of demons like the Imp species for example that can sleep with humans without killing them, instead they jus drain their mana. And from what I've heard Zion is working on other sex friendly species as well. With that said there is no need to change the true nature of a succubus when within the same universe there are other safer options.
" With that said there is no need to change the true nature of a succubus when within the same universe there are other safer options."

"It may not always be death but there is always a price to be paid.". Right here. There can be created another clan of succubus, who are not intend to neccessarily kill humankind.

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
" With that said there is no need to change the true nature of a succubus when within the same universe there are other safer options."

"It may not always be death but there is always a price to be paid.". Right here. There can be created another clan of succubus, who are not intend to neccessarily kill humankind.
I don't mind if Zion does a spin-off game with Succubus like that but if he puts that in the main game it's going to piss a lot of players off and break the very lore of the original game. It's like me changing a vampire series where in the second season the vampires start craving minted tea rather than blood. The vampire fans who were attracted to the original lore will not like that.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes