3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
T

That mean u started playing from ch2 save file.
Play again from start Ch1.I also find it strange that her att was high and hero wek in hp,att and def. So I skipped her but still cant win to other succubus too. View attachment 716324
So I started playing again from the start.
This is my hero hp when i meet the spider .Others status are high too.
It is so easy! See THE SCREENSHOT. This is my 3hit damage-dealt.
Playing the ch2 save file was like skipping ch1 (incluiding all gears and exp).
did you hack it? I have reached the spider and my hp is only 100, how do you level up in this game?

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Any news about the update? I read it was supposed to came the last month. Maybe it's available for patreons only. I guess I should support the creator since it's a really good project. (Still not used to it).

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Any news about the update? I read it was supposed to came the last month. Maybe it's available for patreons only. I guess I should support the creator since it's a really good project. (Still not used to it).
No news for now, they r working hard to release it as soon as possible.
If u want to always be updated with the project go support Zion on his patreon so u can have access to the discord server.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
You should support this creator if you enjoyed the game. Compared to something like tower of trample, the devs and mods in this game's discord are 10x more active and interactive with the community and don't bs on updates.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Rll?
Maybe is a bug or something, have to test it out. I don't think this should be canon following the story plot given by zion
It's not, if you guys find the source please tell me so I can fix it.
I created some optional dungeons for you to gain status points, much like the end of the tribal girls quest, where you receive a bonus to agility.
In the case of these dungeons, you will receive a bonus to intelligence, strength, resistances, etc, depending on the dungeon itself.

Reactions: shreychat

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
It's not, if you guys find the source please tell me so I can fix it.
I created some optional dungeons for you to gain status points, much like the end of the tribal girls quest, where you receive a bonus to agility.
In the case of these dungeons, you will receive a bonus to intelligence, strength, resistances, etc, depending on the dungeon itself.
please stop teasing us man!
you can't even think how much anticipated we are already.
needless to say this again, but the game is DOPE.!

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes