3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
It's not, if you guys find the source please tell me so I can fix it.
I created some optional dungeons for you to gain status points, much like the end of the tribal girls quest, where you receive a bonus to agility.
In the case of these dungeons, you will receive a bonus to intelligence, strength, resistances, etc, depending on the dungeon itself.
Zion of Olympus, I tested it out.
The guy was right if u fight the daisy succubus, win the battle against her then choose to fuck her and wait till the very last option to kill her u get a big stat boost.
Proof: Before killing her (U can see the succubus in the up-center of the pic)
unknown (2).png

After killing her following the path described above:

unknown.png
Note: Idk if this happen with other succubus, will have to make more test and it will take me some time but will let you know asap.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The guy was right if u fight the daisy succubus, win the battle against her then choose to fuck her and wait till the very last option to kill her u get a big stat boost.
View attachment 725039

View attachment 725044
Note: Idk if this happen with other succubus, will have to make more test and it will take me some time but will let you know asap.
Thanks! I'll correct that!

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
The guy was right if u fight the daisy succubus, win the battle against her then choose to fuck her and wait till the very last option
View attachment 725039

View attachment 725044
Nope, she is the only one that gives weird boost. I feel shame tho cuz I am the only one that found out this, means just "me" having sex with succubus maybe :/ Shame on me...

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
so cant i save when ever i want i n this game, its provide me saving options itself and then after that i cant access it, please some body help me

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
so cant i save when ever i want i n this game, its provide me saving options itself and then after that i cant access it, please some body help me
In the prologue, the save is controlled, limited to your bed in Adalon City and a few saving moments in the story. After the prologue you can save everywhere.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
chapter 2 is the last one for this game, isn't it ?
this game has lactation genre but i dont find any lactation scene, so is there no one or i missed it some where

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes