3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
The game really improved and I'm happy the way it is.
As always I think that selecting the bonus hp at the starting makes the game easier and I think it is good like this.
I really liked the bonus quest from the witch hunters and the new barbarian girl, also I'm happy that Zion choose to keep the Iole scene instead of putting it later in the game.
I liked the images of the npc, also we have a better view of the demon hunters and I have to admit that I'm in love with Dèimos.
During chapter one you can see new art for all the succubi, really appreciated that cause the player can see the succubi in two different pose before having sex with them.
After the battle with a general there's a small recap of the battle with new art and badass music, anime style. As a fan of shounen's I really loved that.
There are some angelic ruins in the map that makes you fight against some guardians for a buff at your character.
It takes 2 hours to explore all the game if u know where to go and don't die in battle.
Pretty happy with the work the devs are doing and I'm going to replay the game 3-4 times again to notice something that I missed in other runs.
Looking forward to chapter 3. Keep going.

PS: I'm also sorry for my english, I hope everyone can understand what was my experience with this new version of the game.

EDIT:
I wanted to ask to Zion of Olympus before I star to datamine the game.
I saw that some zones can't be reached but I can see the usual green arrow that can make the player access to a zone. Are those zone accessibile if someone uses wallhacks? Will I find something interesting or they r not even programmed yet? I'm really tempted to try my best to reach them... XD
Annotazione 2020-08-02 160158f.png Annotazione 2020-08-02 160158.png

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
So what was added in this update?
From what I’ve noticed so far (only halfway thru chapter 1 on a replay)

-each succubus has 2 different “still” images
-generals are now voiced (not sure about the second general)
-most (if not all) stock rpgm art has been replaced by custom art
-Chapter 2 scenes are animated
-addition of angelic towers that give atk and def boosts on completion
-new enemy angelic juggernaut
-tips/hints are added at points to explain campfires, healing items, etc.

I haven’t played the prologue since the demo (I did replay it this time) so I can’t speak on much that changed there bc I don’t remember much. It seems to have been greatly expanded with art for Iole, Asariel and the other angel I don’t remember the name of.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
From what I’ve noticed so far (only halfway thru chapter 1 on a replay)

-each succubus has 2 different “still” images
-generals are now voiced (not sure about the second general)
-most (if not all) stock rpgm art has been replaced by custom art
-Chapter 2 scenes are animated
-addition of angelic towers that give atk and def boosts on completion
-new enemy angelic juggernaut
-tips/hints are added at points to explain campfires, healing items, etc.

I haven’t played the prologue since the demo (I did replay it this time) so I can’t speak on much that changed there bc I don’t remember much. It seems to have been greatly expanded with art for Iole, Asariel and the other angel I don’t remember the name of.
There have been a few more things added, namely a new character that has an h-scene that you can only discover if you first talk to a man dressed in all black in the Bloody jaw tribe.

mickr0

May 28, 2017
The game really improved and I'm happy the way it is.
As always I think that selecting the bonus hp at the starting makes the game easier and I think it is good like this.
I really liked the bonus quest from the witch hunters and the new barbarian girl, also I'm happy that Zion choose to keep the Iole scene instead of putting it later in the game.
I liked the images of the npc, also we have a better view of the demon hunters and I have to admit that I'm in love with Dèimos.
During chapter one you can see new art for all the succubi, really appreciated that cause the player can see the succubi in two different pose before having sex with them.
After the battle with a general there's a small recap of the battle with new art and badass music, anime style. As a fan of shounen's I really loved that.
There are some angelic ruins in the map that makes you fight against some guardians for a buff at your character.
It takes 2 hours to explore all the game if u know where to go and don't die in battle.
Pretty happy with the work the devs are doing and I'm going to replay the game 3-4 times again to notice something that I missed in other runs.
Looking forward to chapter 3. Keep going.

PS: I'm also sorry for my english, I hope everyone can understand what was my experience with this new version of the game.

EDIT:
I wanted to ask to Zion of Olympus before I star to datamine the game.
I saw that some zones can't be reached but I can see the usual green arrow that can make the player access to a zone. Are those zone accessibile if someone uses wallhacks? Will I find something interesting or they r not even programmed yet? I'm really tempted to try my best to reach them... XD
View attachment 755962 View attachment 755961
Yes, they are accessible, however you can not interact with anything as of yet.

I can see that this update was very lore focused. The recollection room has more things than I had expected, which is a nice touch.
Asides from that, now i'm kinda curious to know if the Witch quest will lead to different outcomes depending on your choice.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I made this post on discord, but I'll share it here as well since some of you asked the same questions lol

"I received some questions about the recollection room, and I must say that the recollection room is a Easter Egg area hahahahaha for example, the Alraune Succubus will joke with paizure due to many people saying that they wanted it and we only got it on chapter 2 with the tribal girls or black rose with the drain kiss, remember succubus don't drink water they will drink you instead the character Blue is also an Easter Egg created by IND3X, our animator. in the end, follow the advice of the cat, don't trust the dream world or treat it like a Easter egg place"

Reactions: Sokrat56 and danken

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I played this game a while ago, does having sex with the succubus still result in game over? I remember that this was the one thing I didn't like about the game. You would get punished for watching the sex scenes.

Reactions: daphnefan

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I played this game a while ago, does having sex with the succubus still result in game over? I remember that this was the one thing I didn't like about the game. You would get punished for watching the sex scenes.
Yes the whole point of the game is still very much a part of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin and Spiced
Nov 13, 2017
Yes, but there's a recollection room now, so after you beat them you can go back and watch the scenes without an issue.

Reactions: daphnefan

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's the main point of the game if, which while the game is interesting and well done I don't have much interest in it at all after playing it

Wargreg

Apr 14, 2020
Hi !
I have 3 questions :

-Where can i find the witch Hunter to fight him once i'm ok to help the witch ?

-I saw a message about a quest with the huntress. Where can i start this quest ? is ther a H-scene with her ?

-Last but not the least, any idea when we will be able to fight thoses 3 incredible sexy general succubus ?

Thank you !

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi !
I have 3 questions :

-Where can i find the witch Hunter to fight him once i'm ok to help the witch ?

-I saw a message about a quest with the huntress. Where can i start this quest ? is ther a H-scene with her ?

-Last but not the least, any idea when we will be able to fight thoses 3 incredible sexy general succubus ?

Thank you !
1- same place where you met him for the first time.
2-this is her first appearance. She'll be in the Decaying Woods, before Black Rose.
3-they are made for the end of the 4 game, the final battles. But there will be some hentai scenes with them before you can fight them. One of them will receive her hentai scene in the next chapter.

Reactions: Hero sama

Renjiro

Jul 19, 2018
The storytelling in this game really hurts me. It's not very engaging when the entire story is 3rd party accounts and overly extensive exposition through a surprisingly wide cast. I'm really hoping the creator tries to directly involve the protagonist in the events of the world because I'm finding it really hard to care about what's happening in the story. The constant interruptions of these cutscenes is wildly off-putting as well. Not that I don't appreciate the effort that's going into the story, I just feel like the delivery might need adjustment because the pacing feels wrong to me. Despite all that I can still really feel the love that's put into this game.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The storytelling in this game really hurts me. It's not very engaging when the entire story is 3rd party accounts and overly extensive exposition through a surprisingly wide cast. I'm really hoping the creator tries to directly involve the protagonist in the events of the world because I'm finding it really hard to care about what's happening in the story. The constant interruptions of these cutscenes is wildly off-putting as well. Not that I don't appreciate the effort that's going into the story, I just feel like the delivery might need adjustment because the pacing feels wrong to me. Despite all that I can still really feel the love that's put into this game.
This game isn't about a particular character alone, it's about the world itself.

The main character will arrive in these places eventually and partake into the events of the world (and I could say even this system/galaxy), but before you even get there you will know about these places through your brothers-in-arms, how did that City-State got into that situation when you arrived, etc.

This is a basic world-building, to show to the player all the main points of this Era in particular, what's important, what's not, the intrigues, the power players, and so on.

This game is still under development and much more will be added right now in the Kastalim Tribes, where the MC is.

In the end, it will all be connected, it will fall in place, as some events are intertwined with the main story, which is being developed with a bigger vision than a single character story, such as the inclusion of different Eras and the political situation of the main powers in each one.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes