3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
Ive asked before but i get no answer for a reason i dont understand.when the previous version was released i tried to transfer my latest (up to that time) save which wasnt compatible anymore. (it was after beating dahlia i think and going to a castle covered in plants,thats where the old version ended). So, now i dont have a save file to continue. Could somebody help please?

May 13, 2020
so its the 2 blessings, dream room, and witch/witch hunter? am i missing something?

also, you can currently farm dream Drita one shot on repeat for 200g over and over. so..

Nov 27, 2019
I can see different animators make old and new animation scenes different.
Already defeated four succubus. New scenes are a lot better. But that make them different even when comparing with sex scenes. 15964641963611894870491.jpg
That daisy scene is so awwwwwwwwwahhhh. If i was that hunter, I already GG.
Now at first chapter general.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: simsalabim

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
hmm i feel like there should have been a 3rd ending to the witch quest where when you beat her and she begs you to not kill her you keep her alive and take the book to the hunter you get them both on ur side..no?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Just wanted to ask if most of the scenes are still only accessible via "game over"?
Yes, or you could use the recollection room which is basically used as a gallery to view all the scenes.

I wish you can actually collect these succubus for harem or something that would be nice :unsure:
Not possible in this game, even putting aside that this isn't a game with that kind of goal in mind, you wouldn't have enough energy to keep and "feed" one succubi without losing your life to her, let alone a harem of them. Succubi can't be your lovers, even if they didn't want to even if they tried to restrain themselves they would still end up draining you to death.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, or you could use the recollection room which is basically used as a gallery to view all the scenes.

Not possible in this game, even putting aside that this isn't a game with that kind of goal in mind, you wouldn't have enough energy to keep and "feed" one succubi without losing your life to her, let alone a harem of them. Succubi can't be your lovers, even if they didn't want to even if they tried to restrain themselves they would still end up draining you to death.
Wow what a kill joy no succubus harem for me then :cry: I just think the art really good for seen them once only :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes