3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so looking at the new map i say there 6-10 more areas to go
i guess it will take 2-4 years to finish (if ever)

also these "animations" are just lazy .gifs of standard cgs you can get better ones at sites like pixiv.net

also
EDIT:
I wanted to ask to Zion of Olympus before I star to datamine the game.
I saw that some zones can't be reached but I can see the usual green arrow that can make the player access to a zone. Are those zone accessibile if someone uses wallhacks? Will I find something interesting or they r not even programmed yet? I'm really tempted to try my best to reach them... XD
View attachment 755962 View attachment 755961
i'm pretty sure there is nothing to see for now. would be surprised if there where...

• Angry
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
One of those games where you want to get game over screens..... because a chad becomes a nice meal for a succubus and accepts his fate like a boss.

Dec 19, 2018
ouch...too bad i miss something not complete dream Stone...well lucky not bound to main quest

so i don't need to start again

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow what a kill joy no succubus harem for me then :cry: I just think the art really good for seen them once only :unsure:
You can see them an infinite number of times in the recollection room.

ouch...too bad i miss something not complete dream Stone...well lucky not bound to main quest

so i don't need to start again
You need 5 stone fragments, once you combine them you get the dream shard which you need to open a door, after that you go back to your camp go to sleep and you can go into the recollection room.

Reactions: Gabaw

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried to play this again and even though I still have mixed feelings about the sex with succubus = game over situation, I still enjoyed it. All the succubus look so good it's kind of sad you have to kill them. The animations improved a lot since the last time I played, and the idea of creating your own tribe is really cool.

Wingfox42

Mar 7, 2019
aww leveling stats are gone and replaced by runes but that's a fine touch to balance the combat system lmao. the only question is -- how can i put runes in the sword? :thonk:

Renjiro

Jul 19, 2018
This game isn't about a particular character alone, it's about the world itself.

The main character will arrive in these places eventually and partake into the events of the world (and I could say even this system/galaxy), but before you even get there you will know about these places through your brothers-in-arms, how did that City-State got into that situation when you arrived, etc.

This is a basic world-building, to show to the player all the main points of this Era in particular, what's important, what's not, the intrigues, the power players, and so on.

This game is still under development and much more will be added right now in the Kastalim Tribes, where the MC is.

In the end, it will all be connected, it will fall in place, as some events are intertwined with the main story, which is being developed with a bigger vision than a single character story, such as the inclusion of different Eras and the political situation of the main powers in each one.
Thanks for the response. I hope I didn't come off as too negative, because I definitely overall like the product. I'll definitely try to keep an open mind about the storytelling style seeing as there's so much content to come. Also, compliments on all of the improvements you made to the complete chapter 2 release! It was so much more polished than the first release, and you could REALLY feel it. Your hard work really shines through!

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
aww leveling stats are gone and replaced by runes but that's a fine touch to balance the combat system lmao. the only question is -- how can i put runes in the sword? :thonk:
Escape button, Equip -> Click your character or hit space, choose Equip or the Optimize function.

I'm curious, does using Guard increase the success rate of Pommel Strike actually stunning on the next turn, or is it simply RNG?

Last edited:

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
Wait...is Damia is one of the potential love interests? Figured her for a quid pro quo scenario until I realized her tower is literally by your hidden base and she's researching loose babylonian mythology which I assume in this game, predates Ascalon and the Architect

Reactions: lilpixxle
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes