3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Zion you beautiful bitch. I am truly in love with your game, which to be honest is truly incredible since i am so biased against RPGM games, but yet this one didn't make me feel like blowing my head off. And my god, that art style!!!! I am in love. Will be eagerly following with interest. May even sub to the patreon after a few more updates depending on the frequency, thank you!

Dec 19, 2018
hhmmm...
i am still can't get first dream Stone is that appear At prologe?

and my Succubispedia is need 1 more succubus data

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
Yep, we can always try to improve, right? :giggle:
I actually really like the frequent cut-scenes, since they add more immersion to the story.

You'll never be able to please everyone, so you should just design the game that you want to play. Keep in mind that most famous literature weren't designed by committees, but by one person with a great idea.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
hhmmm...
i am still can't get first dream Stone is that appear At prologe?

and my Succubispedia is need 1 more succubus data
No stone appears in the prologue, whichever succubus you are missing in succubuspedia is the one that has the stone fragment next to her, that means it's probably Drita who is inside a house with White Demon, this is after you defeat Leafhair and go to the next map you proceed to go to the left instead of the right.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsubasa25
Dec 19, 2018
No stone appears in the prologue, whichever succubus you are missing in succubuspedia is the one that has the stone fragment next to her, that means it's probably either who is inside a house with White Demon, this is after you defeat Leafhair and go to the next map you proceed to go to the left instead of the right.
thanks

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm exp a bug withing the recollection room. When i go up to the witch and pick the third dialogue option ( i think to talk to her) the witch's image comes on the sceen but she doesn't say anything and when you move away from her the image of the witch remains on the screen and doesn't go away.
It's a known bug, don't talk to the witch in the recollection room.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
May 13, 2020
You can attach files here my friend... "attach files" to the left of the "post reply" button. If you could hook me up with that save, that would be awesome!
I must be legit retarded, it's not letting me. Do i need to zip the save folder?

trying that just in case.

I wasn't 100% sure that a recollection room was added, so instead I just saved before every major scene, except i skipped the one with iole... Who happens to not be in the collection room. Oh well, the save with the most time on it has the whole game finished.

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I understand your point of view, and I thank you for writing it down, but I completely disagree with it.

-You, the character, is part of the world, not the center of it. You used Avatar, but a better example would be something like Game of Thrones with multiple characters going back and forth around the world showing progress from all sides, while still retaining that "main character".

-The world is moving with or without the main character. For you to notice the difference between *what was* and *what is* you must present the player with both.

-To follow your example that, after you get there, you will be presented with a story about how it got into that situation by a NPC, for me, is throwing everything at the play simultaneously, instead of building it up game by game, chapter by chapter, while still developing all characters who appear in the following stories.

-People that just want hentai scenes and have zero interest in the story will just ask for a save file here or in another forum, like I've already seen. In the end, I make games for people that want to play them, not just quickly skip it for a hentai scene.

-The world is huge and each age is very different, and developing a place for an Era just after the MC arrives in a place would not capture the feeling of the entire Era that the game takes place. For example, the bloody jaw tribe might be a metropolis in the modern age.

-Making those cut-scenes gives me more work then what you suggested, with the NPC telling the story of the place. So what I'm doing is definitely not the "lazy" approach. One does not surpass 2 thousand hours developing a game by being lazy.
Well, Zion. I guess your game has a bit of "MGQ syndrome", come for the lewd, stay for the lore. The prologue where the MC and the boys train to become Demon hunters was the part that got me hooked, that and the world building. Good world building is something I respect, especially in a genre where people come for the hentai, bust a nut and then leave without taking the time to learn about the plot.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes