3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to use the succubuspedia? It says Q and W for full size or CG and left mouse button for more information but all of those don't work for me at all even if I have justified the keyboard configs to empty Q and W (they're PGup & PGdown originally).
what do you mean? you open it and click on the image of the succubus to make the image bigger so you can read her information.

If you want to replay the scenes, you must go to the recollection room.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
what do you mean? you open it and click on the image of the succubus to make the image bigger so you can read her information.

If you want to replay the scenes, you must go to the recollection room.
Uhhhh guess so, but this is the case:
1597929227485.png
As you can see there are instructions for the hotkeys on this page but Q and W just simply don't work.

BTW I've not found the collection room. Does it need a stage clear or sth like that?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Uhhhh guess so, but this is the case:
View attachment 779978
As you can see there are instructions for the hotkeys on this page but Q and W just simply don't work.

BTW I've not found the collection room. Does it need a stage clear or sth like that?
you need all the dream stone fragments and then get the angelic cat from the tower right under vivid forest.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
where are the witch hunters i must get rid of?
The same place you first met him when he told you about the Witch, in the Bloody Jaw tribe.
Here is a video on how to get the recollection room, for those that are still stuck

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
The same place you first met him when he told you about the Witch, in the Bloody Jaw tribe.
Here is a video on how to get the recollection room, for those that are still stuck

that's strange after i met the witch and returned to the tribe that man in black was gone.

Nov 22, 2019
He's there but you can't see him. Go near the ring & boom! he appears all of a sudden (when you press enter).
In my opinion i went with the Hunter. I choose- "In the time of my need" over "When you need my seed" Alraune blowed better then any other.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
what's the in universe explanation about why the tribal succubi in their base run back and forth mindlessly instead of chasing you down? and is their base just a stone cave or something more? thank you for this game Zion

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
what's the in universe explanation about why the tribal succubi in their base run back and forth mindlessly instead of chasing you down? and is their base just a stone cave or something more? thank you for this game Zion
There is none lol

I just felt like the place would be more suited to be a puzzle hahahahaha

You could role play that you were trying to avoid them and was very quick and found your way out to your relics and a exit.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
There is none lol

I just felt like the place would be more suited to be a puzzle hahahahaha

You could role play that you were trying to avoid them and was very quick and found your way out to your relics and a exit.
oh yes i intend to irl role play with them. hehehe

when the next part comes out how do i transfer my saves?

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
realistically how exactly do the succubi fight with martial arts or just with spells?
They're the same as normal women of their stature but have magic and a supernatural glamour. I'd assume the temptation is like:
-Go to gym, see a chick you think has a nice body and go about your routine
Under the glamour/temptation, what you'd normally ignore becomes
-Go to gym, see a chick with a nice body and feel like you got to fuck her with every fiber of your being right that moment

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
They're the same as normal women of their stature but have magic and a supernatural glamour. I'd assume the temptation is like:
-Go to gym, see a chick you think has a nice body and go about your routine
Under the glamour/temptation, what you'd normally ignore becomes
-Go to gym, see a chick with a nice body and feel like you got to fuck her with every fiber of your being right that moment
lol interesting idea
but i meant do they punch or kick the hunter when they attack.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
lol interesting idea
but i meant do they punch or kick the hunter when they attack.
Depends on the succubi, some use magic, some physical attacks, some use both, some use their bare hands, legs, tail, some use weapons, etc...
What each succubi does depends on the clan and/or faction.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes