3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, lets bid me farewell, cause I voiced suggestion :/
I actually like the game, just proposing how to make it even better (in my eyes ofc, can't vouch for others)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, lets bid me farewell, cause I voiced suggestion :/
I actually like the game, just proposing how to make it even better (in my eyes ofc, can't vouch for others)
I didn't mean it in a dismissive way as in you should go look for some other game, that was not my intention. I just thought you wanted more body variety in the game and the ones i posted all look pretty much the same to you. Considering that's about the range of the bodies we will have i just thought this wouldn't be to your satisfaction, so it wouldn't be a game you are ultimately interested in for the long run.
My apologies, anyway I have spoken to Zion before about making more variations in terms of bodies and there should be more differences once we reach other clans as well, whether or not that will be enough for you i don't know but stick around and hopefully the game meets your expectations regarding that.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You could say Succubus and Incubus belong to the same demonic species. "Succubus" is the name of the females of that demonic species, while "Incubus" is the name of the males of that demonic species. Each one is not a separate entire species per say, so they are no male succubus or female incubus, since a "male succubus" would be called an incubus, and a "female incubus" would be called a succubus.
Hey, sorry for barging in this discussion, but I have intersting trivia to add here. According to Malleus Maleficarum, medieval treatise on witches and demons, incubus and succubus are two forms of very same being. This demon is immaterial, so he can't produce his own semen, so he steals human seed instead. First it appears in human male's dream as beautiful woman, makes man ejaculate (happened to me too, duh), then steal semen to store and corrupt it. Then they shift their form to handsome man, go to woman's dream and inseminate them with corrupted seed. That's literally how they recreate, according to treatise.
Obviously not the case in this exact lore, but i still think that sex-shifting mechanics is very cool, and very underestimated. I only saw it used once in hentai doujinshi.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey, sorry for barging in this discussion, but I have intersting trivia to add here. According to Malleus Maleficarum, medieval treatise on witches and demons, incubus and succubus are two forms of very same being. This demon is immaterial, so he can't produce his own semen, so he steals human seed instead. First it appears in human male's dream as beautiful woman, makes man ejaculate (happened to me too, duh), then steal semen to store and corrupt it. Then they shift their form to handsome man, go to woman's dream and inseminate them with corrupted seed. That's literally how they recreate, according to treatise.
Obviously not the case in this exact lore, but i still think that sex-shifting mechanics is very cool, and very underestimated. I only saw it used once in hentai doujinshi.
I'm not particularly a fan of gender swap, that's why I wrote differently for SC. In SC, Succubus and Incubus are two different beings.
If I was going by the original myth, they would also only appear in dreams.
Another thing that I'm not a fan of, as I prefer real physical bodies that appear in reality, with real interactions.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'm not particularly a fan of gender swap, that's why I wrote differently for SC. In SC, Succubus and Incubus are two different beings.
If I was going by the original myth, they would also only appear in dreams.
Another thing that I'm not a fan of, as I prefer real physical bodies that appear in reality, with real interactions.
Heh, I don't insist on that interpretation as only way to go, and i'm perfectly aware why that exact mechanic isn't used often. It does have some slight bisexual/cuckolding connotations, most people would be put off by.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Hey Zion first of all but fan of your work dude really...

Second .why don't you open a discord for everyone itll be easy for you and us to interact with each other

Third any futa plan for future ?????

Also what's the development progress??
Thanks In advance if you answer my questions

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
hello guys, little help about the stuck here please? I don't know what must I do but at the beginning of the game that after we skipped the first opening that bring us to the island, I don't really2 know what must I do next. I'm already traveling to the big snowy city and all but nothing happened? I only found a couple of document inside the castle about the succubus and little house that I assume to be our (player) house back in the left part of the castle. after that I don't know what next, no quest line, or even a hint for what we must to do next. I also already try pressing enter or anything to all npc and a little path below the empty house outside of the castle but nothing. can u guys tell me is my games broken or some clues? thank you for your help guys!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
hello guys, little help about the stuck here please? I don't know what must I do but at the beginning of the game that after we skipped the first opening that bring us to the island, I don't really2 know what must I do next. I'm already traveling to the big snowy city and all but nothing happened? I only found a couple of document inside the castle about the succubus and little house that I assume to be our (player) house back in the left part of the castle. after that I don't know what next, no quest line, or even a hint for what we must to do next. I also already try pressing enter or anything to all npc and a little path below the empty house outside of the castle but nothing. can u guys tell me is my games broken or some clues? thank you for your help guys!
If you skip the opening and you start of on the island, you are meant to explore that island, basically go to the left side and you will move on to the next part of the map, you are not suppose to go back to the snowy city.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Nah, dude still stuck in prologue. I think first you need to get to bed inside the house, then you prepare breakfast in the house, then you get another prologue sequence with ogre quest, then you go into temple and speak with seraph, then you go back to boat and depart, that concludes prologue, if i recall correctly.

Oct 24, 2018
Nah, Subnero is right, he did skip the prologue, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to enter the castle. You are only able to enter the castle after the training arc. By that point, he would already know that the house by the left side is the house that you use. He also did say that he skipped the first opening, so I'm guessing he's reffering to the prologue.

Basically, do what Subnero said. Go to the left side of the island and explore if you want to jump straight into the action. I strongly recommend playing the prologue first though. It takes around an hour to complete and it is so worth it since it introduces the characters you will be seeing very often and the world that you will be exploring, along with its story.

If you don't play the prologue, I'm afraid you will get lost very often along the way, by not understanding what's what or who is everyone.

Oct 24, 2018
Hey Zion first of all but fan of your work dude really...

Second .why don't you open a discord for everyone itll be easy for you and us to interact with each other

Third any futa plan for future ?????

Also what's the development progress??
Thanks In advance if you answer my questions
I'm not Zion, but I think I can answer some of these questions.

He already has a discord, but it is exclusive to his patreon members.

IIRC, Zion has stated in the past that he is not interested in adding futa content to the game.

As for the development progress, he updates his patreon with quick development updates every so often. Last time he did so was August 26. This last update was released about a month ago, so it will still be a little while for the next chapter to drop.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i dont know how to start chapter 2 can anyone help?
It's hard NOT to start chapter 2 lol
Just go back to the way you came after defeating general Dahlia. There is only this alternative.
You will be caught in an ambush, that's the start of chapter 2.
Then just get out of bloody jaw tribe and pass the vivid forest and go to the decaying woods.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
It's hard NOT to start chapter 2 lol
Just go back to the way you came after defeating general Dahlia. There is only this alternative.
You will be caught in an ambush, that's the start of chapter 2.
Then just get out of bloody jaw tribe and pass the vivid forest and go to the decaying woods.
i talked to the huntress but after that i dont know what to do

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Im stuck at decaying forest I cant pass the forest and beside that I cant find the huntress too Iv seen her in the decaying forest but Idk where she is now

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Im stuck at decaying forest I cant pass the forest and beside that I cant find the huntress too Iv seen her in the decaying forest but Idk where she is now
Because there is where the game ends for now. We are working on chapter 3.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Nah, Subnero is right, he did skip the prologue, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to enter the castle. You are only able to enter the castle after the training arc. By that point, he would already know that the house by the left side is the house that you use. He also did say that he skipped the first opening, so I'm guessing he's reffering to the prologue.

Basically, do what Subnero said. Go to the left side of the island and explore if you want to jump straight into the action. I strongly recommend playing the prologue first though. It takes around an hour to complete and it is so worth it since it introduces the characters you will be seeing very often and the world that you will be exploring, along with its story.

If you don't play the prologue, I'm afraid you will get lost very often along the way, by not understanding what's what or who is everyone.
damn I love this community and all of the people, thank you so much for the answer guys! really2 helpful. finally can pass and not stuck, but gonna try playing from the first prologue too so I can know all the information about the character too.

again thank you so much! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: luigi the skull

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey, how about you add succubus as your companion? I think i saw somewhere in those lore snippets that love between succubus and human is possible in principle. So here is my suggested take on this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, i basically wanted to sell my 2 ideas that i think would be hot: 1. sexable chick with slender, tomboyish body shape and 2. succubus as companion instead of enemy, leveraging age old vampire + human love trope.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes