3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

Would love to see some futa succubi and more footjobs, thanks for the awesome game.

p.s i haven't even played it yet but judging from the comments i know it's gonna be awesome :D

• Angry
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Reicktark

Jul 10, 2018
Love the game but one change i'd like to see is lesser succubi enemies to be more common. Personally I find that the battles that you can do before each main fight/event is just a bunch of demon plants which I find a bit boring but that's just imo really. Would love to see the demon plants stay but some of them be replaced by a lesser succubus to give battles a bit more variety. Also it would be really interesting to see a small variety of lesser succubi, mostly their appearances being tied to the environment that they're in (ex: the first enemy in the vivid forest gives off a nice tone for how the area is being occupied by the succubi and how that location has affected said succubi) like in the decaying woods since there are a lot of vines maybe have lesser succubi that have vines, maybe even portray how said environment affected the lesser succubi? Anyways other than that the game is fantastic and the story/lore is really engaging, can't wait to see the future for this series and of course keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
Oct 24, 2018
Hey, how about you add succubus as your companion? I think i saw somewhere in those lore snippets that love between succubus and human is possible in principle. So here is my suggested take on this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, i basically wanted to sell my 2 ideas that i think would be hot: 1. sexable chick with slender, tomboyish body shape and 2. succubus as companion instead of enemy, leveraging age old vampire + human love trope.
IIRC, the dev is against the whole concept of succubi companions, since there are a lot of creators that show them as cute, sexy or lovable beings that can happily interact as normal with the protagonist with no repercussions. The dev's drive for making this game is wanting to create a game where succubus are more properly portrayed as what they are, evil demons.

As you said, the lore does mention that succubus are not incapable of love, however, the idea of anything related to having a succubus companion developing from this is quickly shut down, as it states that all cases of love affairs with them ends in tragedy, usually resulting in the death of the man in question.

Of course, you did mention a possible way this could be maybe circumvented, but don't keep your hopes up too much since this is kinda against the reason that this game was created.

Oct 24, 2018
Would love to see some futa succubi and more footjobs, thanks for the awesome game.

p.s i haven't even played it yet but judging from the comments i know it's gonna be awesome :D
Sorry to say this, but IIRC, futa is not being considered as something that will be in the game.

Footjobs, on the other hand, is included in the tags of the game, and we can even see a footjob scene already implemented in chapter 1, so you can hopefully look forward to that ;).

Oct 24, 2018
I got stuck in adalon, can't enter the building, i supose i have to enter. Anyone bumped into that?
Which Building are you referring to and at which point in the story are you?

If you are referring to the big building in the middle section and are currently starting the prologue, then you can't enter that building yet. You are only able to enter that building after you do the "training arc", when you are about to receive the relics (if you are in the prologue).

If this is your first time in Adalon and are currently in the prologue, then first you have to join the rest of the recruits in the middle section, and then after that you have to go to the left section and search for what will be your house.

Oct 24, 2018
Love the game but one change i'd like to see is lesser succubi enemies to be more common. Personally I find that the battles that you can do before each main fight/event is just a bunch of demon plants which I find a bit boring but that's just imo really. Would love to see the demon plants stay but some of them be replaced by a lesser succubus to give battles a bit more variety. Also it would be really interesting to see a small variety of lesser succubi, mostly their appearances being tied to the environment that they're in (ex: the first enemy in the vivid forest gives off a nice tone for how the area is being occupied by the succubi and how that location has affected said succubi) like in the decaying woods since there are a lot of vines maybe have lesser succubi that have vines, maybe even portray how said environment affected the lesser succubi? Anyways other than that the game is fantastic and the story/lore is really engaging, can't wait to see the future for this series and of course keep up the great work!
Actually, the first version of the game didn't have these demon plants and in it's place had lesser succubi enemies. This was later changed to what it is now in later versions of the game.

I like what you said to have both of them in, maybe have some lesser succubi as "guards" or "obstacles" just before a hidden treasure chest. Of course, I support the idea to still keep the demon plants (in the case of the leaf clan) as the main common enemy, but maybe just include here and there a few lesser succubi to give more diversity.

As for having different variations of the lesser succubi, I'm also all for it, but only if this was easy to do. If this was something that was somewhat time-consuming, than I would obviously prefer to have a new original succubus than a variation of an existing one. We do have to take into account that there is a front portrait, a back portrait, and two different views for the H-scene, which are animated and have some variations included. Seeing all this, it does seem like a lot of work for something that is not that necessary, and there could be some backlash from some people that just see this as an easy way to add succubi instead of making a new succubus.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Im agree with that too !
I dont remember why Zion did this, but it's was for a good reason (map weight maybe im not sure) !
But yeah some "lesser succubus" on the way can make a travel less boring !

Last edited:

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
how do i go to chapter 2 in Succubus Covenant Olympus i defeated General Dahlai and i dont know how to continue i have been playing on this site where is the real game with the real update the latest update full version this is the site iv been playing on for 3 days now

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
Im agree with that too !
I dont remember why Zion did this, but it's was for a good reason (map weight maybe im not sure) !
But yeah some "lesser succubus" on the way can make a travel less boring !
Can you help me out how do i get to chapter 2 I killed General Dahlai the boss for the leaf clan and cant get to chapter 2 this is the site iv been playing on where is the latest update full version of the game ??? or am i missing something

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Hello how do i get chapter 2 i beat General Dahlai but what the hell do i do next im just stuck at that old town as you posted
You are playing GENERATION ONE of course you cant get chapter2, the latest link already in the first page first floor #1 : https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-v0-5-2-olympus.34155/
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
what is progress of chapter 3
Currently under development. Zion thinks that 4 months (circa) would be good for each chapter. Since the last one was released at the start of august we can expect the next for november. If nothing goes wrong.
Also keep in mind that every change to the in-game systems will delay the eta for the release.

Reactions: Hero sama

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
What am I sopposed to do here?
You are playing GENERATION ONE of course you cant get chapter2, the latest link already in the first page first floor #1 : https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-v0-5-2-olympus.34155/
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -
What do you mean how do I get chapter 2 I want to continue the game it says extract then run but what do i extract ???

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes