3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i see thanks
What Subnero said.
For example, in the newest update, after you defeat Dahlia and Gloriosa, you can see their fighting scene.
Dahlia uses 'magical leaves' while Gloriosa uses her 'whip' to attack you.

Generally speaking, Succubus prefer to use magic, since they aren't, generally speaking, physically strong and the vast majority are already "born" gifted with magical power, which is far superior to physical attacks even if they were stronger anyway.

There are exceptions, of course, as the clans vary a lot from each other. The Hellish Clan is very strong physically and they prefer to go into battle with big blunt weapons. Or the Crimson Blood Clan who are cursed and due to this have developed a stronger and quicker body.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
What Subnero said.
For example, in the newest update, after you defeat Dahlia and Gloriosa, you can see their fighting scene.
Dahlia uses 'magical leaves' while Gloriosa uses her 'whip' to attack you.

Generally speaking, Succubus prefer to use magic, since they aren't, generally speaking, physically strong and the vast majority are already "born" gifted with magical power, which is far superior to physical attacks even if they were stronger anyway.

There are exceptions, of course, as the clans vary a lot from each other. The Hellish Clan is very strong physically and they prefer to go into battle with big blunt weapons. Or the Crimson Blood Clan who are cursed and due to this have developed a stronger and quicker body.
thanks for that.
My niece's name is Dahlia lol.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
did all the tribal succubi die?
Succubus don't actually die, they are sent back to hell to retake form there.
By "killing" them with relics, this process will take longer, so the warriors will have a chance of cast them out of the world.

Some were crushed, other might have escaped through other means.

Hi! where i can find The blonde demon after the house?
you mean white demon? you can't find her for now

Matthewss

Aug 25, 2019
By "killing" them with relics, this process will take longer, so the warriors will have a chance of cast them out of the world.

Hmm... The screen are "fake" for now then ? ahah

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

i hope to see them again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

nightwingmagno

Dec 15, 2018

If they are reborn as an angel, does any defeated succubus still want revenge against the hunter?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Mr Zeus sometime have come to my mind to ask...

will incubus females will ever show up during the adventure's MC way ?

i do enjoy the reading of the several pages left around the whole stage and it came to my mind the curiosity of know if a succubus will ever be able to send out incubus to try to seal the adventure's quest to reunite the tribes to fight all together against the succubus tribe/clan!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If they are reborn as an angel, does any defeated succubus still want revenge against the hunter?
Succubus are reborn exactly as they were when they took form for the first time. They are pulled back to hell. (Same for angels, they are pulled back to heaven).
The only thing that changes is that they will lose their accumulated power and body development.

i do enjoy the reading of the several pages left around the whole stage and it came to my mind the curiosity of know if a succubus will ever be able to send out incubus to try to seal the adventure's quest to reunite the tribes to fight all together against the succubus tribe/clan!
I don't know what you mean by Incubus females, all Incubus are males. Some might appear during the game, yes.

Oct 24, 2018

You could say Succubus and Incubus belong to the same demonic species. "Succubus" is the name of the females of that demonic species, while "Incubus" is the name of the males of that demonic species. Each one is not a separate entire species per say, so they are no male succubus or female incubus, since a "male succubus" would be called an incubus, and a "female incubus" would be called a succubus.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You could say Succubus and Incubus belong to the same demonic species. "Succubus" is the name of the females of that demonic species, while "Incubus" is the name of the males of that demonic species. Each one is not a separate entire species per say, so they are no male succubus or female incubus, since a "male succubus" would be called an incubus, and a "female incubus" would be called a succubus.
(X i may actually missunderstood the words lol !

i really need to RE-RE-PLAY the game once again and read the stuff carefully! but i swear i did see in one of the text that a female human can turn into some kind of succubus idk if its called succubi or something different but once i re-replay it again i will edit this reply :p

Succubus are reborn exactly as they were when they took form for the first time. They are pulled back to hell. (Same for angels, they are pulled back to heaven).
The only thing that changes is that they will lose their accumulated power and body development.

I don't know what you mean by Incubus females, all Incubus are males. Some might appear during the game, yes.
my bad! D:

like i stated above when i will the info properly i shall edit the post and be a bit more clear about it !

once again whatever you have in mind to put in your game its truly pleasing and satisfactory <3, so far im in love of that little kitten and charmed by that misterious and NEUTRAL witch O_O!

Oct 24, 2018
(X i may actually missunderstood the words lol !

i really need to RE-RE-PLAY the game once again and read the stuff carefully! but i swear i did see in one of the text that a female human can turn into some kind of succubus idk if its called succubi or something different but once i re-replay it again i will edit this reply :p

my bad! D:

like i stated above when i will the info properly i shall edit the post and be a bit more clear about it !

once again whatever you have in mind to put in your game its truly pleasing and satisfactory <3, so far im in love of that little kitten and charmed by that misterious and NEUTRAL witch O_O!
ok yeah, an incubus can transform a female human into what we call a succubus. The difference of this kind of succubus that were formerly human is that they don't belong to a specific clan. We have already seen two of this kind of succubus, Drita and Argeia (the white succubus).

But don't worry, I get what you mean now. You were asking if these females that the incubus corrupted would show up. It's just that the way it was worded made it seem that you were asking for a female incubus, which kind of got me confused. I hope I was of help :3

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Just completed my first walkthrough and i have only one complain: every girl in the game looks exactly the same. Its body shape i'm talking about, every single female is shaped as bimbo, no exceptions even for angels and humans. I mean what's that point of making different succubi that cater to different fetishes if they all look exactly the same bar hair and some accessories? I'm for one is fan of small breast, but even though one specific succubus is emphasized to have small breast, they actually look quite big. Same with body shapes - always voluptuous, no matter what, where is your usual slender or loli options? I can understand that succubi body shapes are result of their draining, the more they drain the more curvaceous they become, that's ingrained in lore already, but human at least could be different.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Just completed my first walkthrough and i have only one complain: every girl in the game looks exactly the same. Its body shape i'm talking about, every single female is shaped as bimbo, no exceptions even for angels and humans. I mean what's that point of making different succubi that cater to different fetishes if they all look exactly the same bar hair and some accessories? I'm for one is fan of small breast, but even though one specific succubus is emphasized to have small breast, they actually look quite big. Same with body shapes - always voluptuous, no matter what, where is your usual slender or loli options? I can understand that succubi body shapes are result of their draining, the more they drain the more curvaceous they become, that's ingrained in lore already, but human at least could be different.
you're really gonna complain about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: luigi the skull
Oct 24, 2018
I mean, in the genre section in page 1 it clearly says "big tits" and "big ass" xd.

All jokes aside, it is a valid complaint. Looking at other works from the artist, there does seem to be more voluptous women than slender ones. This could be what he is more comfortable drawing, but he also has works of slim girls which turned out quite good if you ask me.

To be honest, I personally prefer more well endowed attributes so I may be a little biased, but I also think this to be the preference of the majority. As you said, this is justified lore wise for the succubus, since these attributes are considered generally more seductive so succubi would prefer to have these features. However, I have faith that in at least every game we will get at least one slender girl, be it a succubus, an angel, a human, or an elf.

General Gloriosa did not have a huge chest like the others, and I think that was a good move from the dev's parts so that he can cater to other people, but it seems you still want even smaller breasts than that :ss. Also remember that lore wise, succubi from the leaf clan develop their bodies the quickest, so maybe some succubi from others clans could be more of what you're looking for.

As for loli characters, the dev has already stated there won't be any, since they could bring trouble for obvious reasons.

All in all, I'm all in favor of the current body proportions that we have, so keep at it :3, but I will not get mad if you decide to sometimes include slimmer characters like General Gloriosa to appeal to other tastes. The art is great either way, great work to you Zion, Kainkout and IND3X.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I strongly believe that different body types would benefit everyone. Even if youre thicc proponent, including few slender options would set thicc ones apart. Would make them special, you know what i'm saying? Same with height btw, don't you wanna see a succubus that pretends to be small and frail? Btw i'm legit curious if you milfmongers can have specific waifu in this game, seeing fow they are all the same.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The main focus of the game are gonna be women(succubi, angels, humans, elfs) with big boobs and big asses, however the bodies do vary from character to character, some looking more petite, some having huge boobs and ass, some being somewhere in between, some being muscular, etc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although there will be no loli's, there will be petite characters but loli's are something Zion is not interesting in doing and just wants to avoid having any problems with Patreon over it.

Also it's important to remember that because of the lore, leaf clan succubi will tend to have bigger asses and boobs, because when they feed they are the ones who have their boobs and butts grow the fastest from it, other clans will have to drain more men over a longer period of time to have these kinds of bodies which means there will be more variation between them as well.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Looking at your pictures in attachments, and have to strain to see how they are different, all boobs and asses vary between big to absolutely disproportionately enormous.
P.S. I dont care about lolis, just used them as possible alternative.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Looking at your pictures in attachments, and have to strain to see how they are different, all boobs and asses vary between big to absolutely disproportionately enormous.
P.S. I dont care about lolis, just used them as possible alternative.
Well if you can't see a difference, then there isn't much we can do, the game is probably not for you then since this is the kind of bodies you should expect to see in this and future games.

Take care.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes