dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Mascot-WIP-6.png

Overview:
The adventure begins shortly after a powerful Succubus has been sealed away. You, the main hero have come with an agreement with this beautiful succubus, to work under her in order to restore her power with a great reward, whatever you desire.
Shortly after, an acquaintance you make in the wilds gives you a way to start restoring her power, by placing a Magical Crest on both of you.
You now have to wander around the world in order to mate with girls and increase your ally's powers as her enemies prepare for their next evil plot.
Depending the path you choose to follow the story and the traits you choose, the characters will change their behavior towards that. Choose either to be a Charmer (Sub-lean), a Stud (Dom lean) or Undecided(Switch).
Thread Updated: 2021-07-13
Release Date: 2021-07-13
Developer: Dokan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6.png 2.png 3.png 4.png sce1.png sce2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2248006

Honestly, this games looks very good, and I'd even supported you if I didn't have a "bad" experience with new games before, (which after releasing 1 or 2 updates were dropped or put on a looong hold)

So keep going, and its cool that this game has some fetish and its not a typical vanilla sex (cause it will be boring). Also I hope that in future this game will include BDSM, because a game with sexy succubes and bad nuns will never be a good R18 game unless it doesn't include whipping.
(also option for maledom would be very appreciated, cause I am not into femdom unless it includes maledom later)
Thanks

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Pro :

- Nice art.
- RPGM.
- Ambitious talent system with (promised) impactful decisions bound to it.

Cons :

- Male protagonist somehow ends up with a succubus on his ass oh what a surprise, Succubus + Male protag has to be the single most tiresome tag-combo in existence, I don't think even vanilla is that bland and worn out.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Magic Number: 573

Would be nice if you could attack the slimes. Got surrounded by them in a cave with no where to run, no where to hide :eek:
Fixing the outside of the players. house would also be nice.

If you pay the Bartender Valair 25 Gold you find out he is banging your sister, Rita

Besides the NTR bit seems interesting. Since Rita has Relationship Points I assume Incest is also planned.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Magic Number: 573

Would be nice if you could attack the slimes. Got surrounded by them in a cave with no where to run, no where to hide :eek:
Fixing the outside of the players. house would also be nice.

If you pay the Bartender Valair 25 Gold you find out he is banging your sister, Rita

Besides the NTR bit seems interesting. Since Rita has Relationship Points I assume Incest is also planned.
Well i guess there should be a NTR tag then.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes