Apr 25, 2019
Images don't work for me. Where do i download them?
I'm also having an issue with the images
The UI image folder is missing
cant get the images to work aswell
Oh shit my bad. When i was making the update version i think i accidentally removed the UI folder instead of copying it. Here it is attached to this post. let me know if that fixes things. sorry again

To install just extract this into the media folder.

Apr 25, 2019
Oh shit my bad. When i was making the update version i think i accidentally removed the UI folder instead of copying it. Here it is attached to this post. let me know if that fixes things. sorry again

To install just extract this into the media folder.
Note: youll only need this hotfix if you got the "download" version of the game and not the update version

zeek

Jul 29, 2017
All download links are up. Let me know if you have any more problems

WORKUPLOAD
awesome great to see you updating this game it is one of my favorite twine games. keep up the amazing work

Reactions: DocBsb

EpicWinger

Sep 7, 2020
You are missing the stare at ass pictures in the current release. I played through the rest and that is all that is missing. Looking forwards to getting some more content in this game. Thanks for bringing it back.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, if it wasn't for the BBC-focus on the interesting paths I'd really dig this game.
Shouldn't be too hard to replace said clips with white ones.

Apr 25, 2019
Im still not back at my house yet (where i have all the stuff for the game on my computer) but im just looking into the thread quickly and ill respond to everyone else later when i get back (sometime after new years)

You are missing the stare at ass pictures in the current release. I played through the rest and that is all that is missing. Looking forwards to getting some more content in this game. Thanks for bringing it back.
Mother robe is missing?
idk how i messed up the update this bad but like i said im not home so i cant upload another update atm. if you really would like this image back though, it should be in the update version so if you download that you should be able to add that file back into the game (install by adding the whole media folder to your game or just the mother folder into your preexisting media folder in your games files)

Sorry again no clue how i messed the update up like that twice but im not home rn so theres not much i can do from where im staying rn

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I remember playing the game a few years back and most of the content was the MC getting fucked or NTRed even if you have like a huge dick. Is it possible to be the one doing the fucking?

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I remember playing the game a few years back and most of the content was the MC getting fucked or NTRed even if you have like a huge dick. Is it possible to be the one doing the fucking?
The game is literally about turning yourself into a sissy, and eventually fully into a woman, (which ends the game) so obviously it won't be a game where you're the one doing any of the fucking.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote