Musikx

Sep 27, 2017
Is the link for 0.3.7 working? I couldn't download the file. It gives me a "server error" :(

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
0.3.7 released.

New love interest called Violet, can be found at anime club.

Anime club has been completely reworked.

Updated GIFs all over the place.

Some minor changes on some of the love interests.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
there seems to be a bug in the violet route where if the variable story.violet_p is over 10 and you have not select the choice, Assure her she is sexy as fuck, you can not continue the story

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
Hmm that's what I'm using... oh well probably on my end.

Edit: I used a different browser and it worked. Weird no idea what happened but thanks for the quick reply!

Reactions: egib

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Hmm that's what I'm using... oh well probably on my end.

Edit: I used a different browser and it worked. Weird no idea what happened but thanks for the quick reply!
no proble if you think you have run in to bug with viole you can pres f12 and type story.violet_p check if is over 10 and if it is type story.violet_p to fix the bug

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
This is weird. Why add new female love interests when this is a sissyfication (eventual genderbending) game? Is the author planning on adding another route? I see the very first option for the succubus is to increase the penis size, but that's a waste of resources that doesn't go anywhere afaik.

Does anyone know if the penis enlargement choice goes anywhere?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
This is weird. Why add new female love interests when this is a sissyfication (eventual genderbending) game? Is the author planning on adding another route? I see the very first option for the succubus is to increase the penis size, but that's a waste of resources that doesn't go anywhere afaik.
have you played the update?

Does anyone know if the penis enlargement choice goes anywhere?
no

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I would prefer to have the files on my hard drive, as well. With my horrible crappy internet, I don't want to have to go online every tine I want to play this. It would help if I could just go use the cafe internet, download all the files once, then not have to worry until next update. If there is an update and it's small, just provide the changed files as an update, etc.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes