failsafer34

Mar 3, 2018
Agree with others in preferring to have all assets local. Just came across a video that was removed. My account is too new to post links, but the gfycatId of the missing video is "MadeupQuaintAfricangroundhornbill".

Found some more: "SecretCircularIcelandgull", "BriefExhaustedCockatiel"

Last edited:
Reactions: jiffk

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
"Every night a Succubus Appears before the MC.
She give him the option to trade cum for bodily transformation.
how will you collect enough cum to get the body you want." The MC is refered to as a "him" but the tag is female protagonist?

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
"Every night a Succubus Appears before the MC.
She give him the option to trade cum for bodily transformation.
how will you collect enough cum to get the body you want." The MC is refered to as a "him" but the tag is female protagonist?
It should say male.

pema123

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Here's a script that will download all images used in the game and make it work in offline mode.

Instructions:
1. download node ( )
2. install yarn ( )
3. Extract the game files to a folder
4. Create a new file "script.js"
5. Paste the code below into the file
6. Open a terminal (any os) to this folder
7. Type: "yarn init", press enter
8. Then: "yarn add request", press enter
9. Then: "yarn add retry-request", press enter
10. Then: "node script.js", press enter

11. There are two output files, an html, and a text file,
If the text file has any content, i.e. has a line like "Failed for {{somthing}}, to {{something-else}",​
then type in the terminal: "node script.js --retry-failed"​
12. Open the new html file, and enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
it does. if you try to stick to it, eventually the choice just disappears. Nothing prevents it
Dude, there's a choice to go female that you can simply never click.

Even if you mean feminine or something, everything you lead your character into is 100% optional. You can literally go to school every day, go home and take a shower, or do several other things. It's pretty obvious when shit's going to happen to you.

hownoemail

May 26, 2017
great game keep up the good work

also will there an expansion on the violet storyline (or comming back to the old cosplay storyline)

Last edited:

vibecaster

Sep 28, 2017
100,000 PLAYS UPDATE:

First off I want to thank everyone for playing my game! I release pretty infrequently and its amazing to see people anticipate and come back for more. I read all comments yall write. I don't implement everything but it really helps me get a sense for my design flaws. So thanks for the well thought out critiques, i hope you feel like some of the problems have gotten better.

As for next steps, I plan on adding back the old cosplay events and expanding the Violet line. But only after I make grinding for cum more enjoyable.

Happy Holidays,
Vibecaster

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes