GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Are there any games with Scenes like when you stay over night with the father? (Where he continiuesly fucks her multiple times) I prefer M/W, don't need Trans or whatever

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
As for next steps, I plan on adding back the old cosplay events and expanding the Violet line. But only after I make grinding for cum more enjoyable.
Glad to hear that, I like Violet but was a bit sad it messed with the flow of the cosplay line. (both of you slutting it up in the same club would be perfect) :)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Do you think you will ever release more frequently? Most updates are so far between and don't add much. People always think the game is dead.

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
I mean, I don't think that. Like, even about the update thing. Every update so far has added a nice new set of content, and it they've come around enough that I just assume this is a hobby they tend to now and then

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I mean, I don't think that. Like, even about the update thing. Every update so far has added a nice new set of content, and it they've come around enough that I just assume this is a hobby they tend to now and then
It is fine if it is just a hobby but I think the game would be more popular if there was more communication and regular updates. If Vibecaster does not want to treat it as a serious project that is fine as well but it is unlikely to grow or get much better. The last few updates have only added about 5 minutes of content if that and did not add much to the existing storylines. There were 4 updates in March of last year and 3 in April since then there has been only 2 updates in almost a year and they were much smaller updates than what came before. I do not count the May update as that only added a couple pictures and made a zip file with all images which is now abandoned in favor of online images (not that I would rather download the images).

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Well it's been pretty busy lately. Hope you get back to this game though, it's one of my favourite sissy games I've played!
Same. By far the best twine game in the genre in this whole site, if you ask me. Very little grinding, right amount of text to visuals ratio, lots of great player choice prompts and scorching hot encounters...... Please don't abandon this vibecaster

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes