bored221

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone know of games similar to this one? this one is great but it's pretty easy to blaze through it and it doesn't exactly get updated often.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know of games similar to this one? this one is great but it's pretty easy to blaze through it and it doesn't exactly get updated often.
Highly recommend you give F95's search a go, it's quite powerful. Depending on what you liked most about Succubus' Dream, you might want to refine that search for more relevant tags. Start with Whoremaker.

You can check too, its entire database is dedicated to this genre of games and it has plenty of search modules to choose from. Recommend you look at the likes column and give the higher scoring ones a go first.

I have a few titles on my watchlist in this genre that i recommend:

Earn Your Freedom - It's minimal 2d art might look off-putting at first, but don't let that dissuade you from trying it
Shattered - Probably the most accomplished game out there in this genre. Updated regularly.
The New Me - For the Futa!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Looks like a small update was added on tfgames and changelog says they might be looking for someone else to take over.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm not sure if this game can have a "female protagonist" tag - since when the player finally becomes fully woman (gets vagina) it's the game over, end of game and there is no play anymore. Unless the game will change with additional content, currently female protagonist is it's end. You start as male and play as futa.

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Following the game since the first versions and I still really like the concept.
Many improvements but many things that I found frustrating :
- the online version keep having null image/video
- some events are missing image/video
- the tf is really weird, whatever the choice you make the TF bar is still progressing (and the male/female icon seems to be inverted)
- the game is ending with the final transformation, maybe there is some things to do with that since the game can be completed really easily

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
- the tf is really weird, whatever the choice you make the TF bar is still progressing (and the male/female icon seems to be inverted)
The bar represents your sexual orientation, not TF. The number to the left represents TF.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes