3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
Jun 22, 2017
Can mc get permanent debuff if we lose or accept kiss?
Yeah, there are permanent debuffs in the game. You can deactivate them for a time under the special options. Some battles turn near unwinnable if you fall for the seductions. You can still win with a high level and a good deck, but most often it is the smarter choice to not fall for them if your deck is subpar.
Should we lose to get all the cg?
Yes. If you want to see all possible scenes, you will have to lose. Sometimes under certain conditions, beg or get a certain condition. The game has a replay option, meaning you don't have to throw actual battles for it. You can simply do that later.
How to summon black knight? the one free we get
The black knight is an advanded summon, for which you have to sacrifice another monster. Meaning, you need one on the field to be able to summon the card. If you are familair with Yugioh or similar card games, it's the same principle. 5-6 stars = 1 sacrifice, 7-8 = 2 sacrifices
Recommended deck for battle with this girl please
I assume you mean the slime girl. Early deck should be a warrior deck. Spend your money on the packs and transfer out weaker monster. As long as you don't constantly fall for enemy monster seduction, the battle should be easy.

Reactions: famoult

thatoneguy12

Jul 26, 2017
Game is honestly better than I could have hoped. Especially as a paizuri fanatic through and through. I'm happy that it was mostly beatable with the base deck, but at the same time I'm happy that I had to work on deck building a little bit for specific battles. In my opinion only the following battles really require special changes due to specific gimmicks.

One change I would make to your deck as soon as possible is trading out the shitty 3-star archer cards for the bandit cards that let you return a spell or trap card back to your opponents hand until it's their turn again. This makes so many fights that seem impossible immediately become winnable. Another change to make early on is to replace the bandit leader with the advanced card that ignores spell cards when it attacks, comes in clutch more often then not. Adding a few of the trap cards that freeze and deal damage to advanced summons make fights like the bunny girl and the gem girl much more manageable.

Also, for the girl who doesn't use monsters and only buffs herself, get a couple of the training dummy cards trap cards and with the changes I mentioned previous she literally can't do anything and just passes her turn half the time.

Eitherway, 10/10. Can't wait for part 2.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Is there any gallery that doesn't involve having to fight each enemy again and lose on purpose to see the scenes?

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
The more I get into the story the more I see the MC becoming a chad, steeling his resolve to save his sister and even rizzing up some girl after he saved her from being a succubus.
Although all that image of him is completely destroyed after he still gets an erection looking at swaying breasts for the 100th time.

Was going in 100% for the lewds like Succubus Senki but the story grew on me. Can't wait for Part 2 releasing in (hopefully not) 2026.

Btw anyone know how to hide the textbox?

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
Short question, the 'not implemented' thing is not just in my version of the game, but a general thing, right?

I really would have loved some more events outside battle. Btw, does anyone know if the thief can be found again in prison if you don't fall for their seduction? Else, I have to speedrun the second round to get an answer, and I wanted to go over to the daydreamer game first.

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
I wish there was a way to see all the cards from the enemies that you defeated, so that we know we didnt miss a scene.

Reactions: danwind24

Vurs008

Apr 29, 2021
There's literally only two sex scenes in the game. The rest are footjobs, handjobs or boobjobs.
Two? Could you please provide information about them? Cause I only found one so far, with the Boss card of Sylvia(last opponent at the Arena)

Press on the enemy's portrait in reminiscence mode, you can see their full deck and summon their cards.
Unless they have the specific card you want to summon on their hand already, in which case, you won't find on their decklist.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
There's literally only two sex scenes in the game. The rest are footjobs, handjobs or boobjobs.
You can always play Monster Girl Quest if you want more sex scenes. This game is more focused on temptations and seduction which is clearly shown from the circle's name "Irojikake matome" which means summary of honey traps.

Anyway here's my translation file, which i ran through Translator++, it doesn't have everything but you won't have to wait every few seconds for story dialogues or some card descriptions.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Two? Could you please provide information about them? Cause I only found one so far, with the Boss card of Sylvia(last opponent at the Arena)

Unless they have the specific card you want to summon on their hand already, in which case, you won't find on their decklist.
Jellyfish girl and angel girl have sex scenes.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
You can always play Monster Girl Quest if you want more sex scenes. This game is more focused on temptations and seduction which is clearly shown from the circle's name "Irojikake matome" which means summary of honey traps.

Anyway here's my translation file, which i ran through Translator++, it doesn't have everything but you won't have to wait every few seconds for story dialogues or some card descriptions.
No its understandable. I wanted to play game due to the slime girls. Looks like the ending teases more slime girls as well. Just wanted to let people know what the majority content currently is

Murtork

Sep 1, 2023
Has anyone had problems when game zooming the picture closer to their breast or face, but itstead of this, it just flies away to the border of screen or even beyond?

Reactions: Fatal756

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Has anyone had problems when game zooming the picture closer to their breast or face, but itstead of this, it just flies away to the border of screen or even beyond?
I've got the same issue, does anyone know a fix for this?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes