3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
For some reason I can't download the spliter . txt, can anyone put that in an archive and send it to me?
just hit Ctrl+S after you're on the page

also thanks for the efforts so far with translation, i really hope we get one anytime soon its so hard to fap even if you understand what the MTL means.
for example 2x you in a sentence when one is clearly not you.
or when *she* turns into a *he*
:cautious:

Reactions: Huan Slp

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Still, what I currently have, if very uncomplete, is alredy a huge help towards reducing _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt stoopid bloating with junk lines. One goes into /Translation/en, the other in /config (or /AutoTranslator for Reipatcher users).
so i tried putting the config to BepInEx/config and the splitter to BepInEx/Translation/en, and it's not working.
should the splitter file have specific name? or i put it in BepInEx/Translation/en/Text instead?

edit :
putting it in BepInEx/Translation/en/Text works

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 Bad Gloop

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
so i tried putting the config to BepInEx/config and the splitter to BepInEx/Translation/en, and it's not working.
should the splitter file have specific name? or i put it in BepInEx/Translation/en/Text instead?
It goes in BepInEx/Translation/en/Text.

Edit:
If commas are an issue, there are more than enough unicode lookalike characters that can be used:
ARABIC THOUSANDS SEPARATOR٬U+066C
RAISED COMMAU+2E34
SINGLE LOW-9 QUOTATION MARKU+201A
ARABIC DECIMAL SEPARATOR٫U+066B
I think I've tried most of these and they all look slightly "off" for lack of a better word in the in game font. Maybe I'll try to do an edited MTL of one of the older characters with the best looking one in a few days and see how people respond.

You can set CSVs to use a delimiter other than commas. The default is commas but you can really set it to anything.
Not an expert in CSVs by any means, but I think the game itself creates/parses the CSVs from .txt files when you launch the game. I'm pretty sure this would mean you'd have to decompile the game or something to change the delimiter.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason I can't download the spliter . txt, can anyone put that in an archive and send it to me?
Right-click the file from the comment, click "Save link as", and that's how you can save it as a file, instead of opening it automatically in the browser.

anyway to get the text to not initially be japanese? The delay is pretty brutal.
I recommend adding the Sugoi Translator Toolkit endpoint to the game (for using the Reipatcher auto-translation), then running Sugoi Translator alongside. Better translation, and has configs that can make it a lot faster too.
Download it (they also tell you there how to add it to the Reipatcher auto-translation and the Configs to change).

I've run into an issue: when _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt gets too large and/or the text to split is too long (Masters' descriptions, lots of status effects, etc.) splitters no longer do their job. My guess would be, it's a memory issue and not smtg I could fix by tweaking the config file.
Whatever, I'll give up, I don't have the time to come up with a fix - if possible at all. Good luck to fututre undertakers!
Seems like single calls of long text to translate don't work overall in Reipatcher, personally I'm using the Sugoi Toolkit Endpoint and it still doesn't work (good example of not working: Rank E exam battle, the enemy Master's description).

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Seems like single calls of long text to translate don't work overall in Reipatcher, personally I'm using the Sugoi Toolkit Endpoint and it still doesn't work (good example of not working: Rank E exam battle, the enemy Master's description).
huh? it works just fine for me tho?
all the enemy master description can be translated just fine on my end (still only up to bar mistress for now)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I've run into an issue: when _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt gets too large and/or the text to split is too long (Masters' descriptions, lots of status effects, etc.) splitters no longer do their job. My guess would be, it's a memory issue and not smtg I could fix by tweaking the config file.
Whatever, I'll give up, I don't have the time to come up with a fix - if possible at all. Good luck to fututre undertakers!
Update: I found the issue and fixed it. In the "Config.ini" file, under "[Behaviour]", the variable "MaxClipboardCopyCharacters" needs to be increased, that makes the game actually translate long single text calls too. You also need a bigger "MaxCharactersPerTranslation", but you already increased that on your own.

For pepz that want the fixed config file, I'll share it bellow:

huh? it works just fine for me tho?
all the enemy master description can be translated just fine on my end (still only up to bar mistress for now)
You might have a different Config file, if you fixed it yourself in the meanwhile (or you didn't check the longer enemy master / longer card descriptions).
You could also be using a different Translator within the game, with its own settings

Reactions: ccccccccccc

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hey, does anyone have any recommendations on how to improve the deck. The idea is to get things with no effect down easy with Pioneer and Vigorous and then using knight and sword to stick tot he board and get my royal knight out easy. it is dumb and stupid. Any advice would be appreciated.

View attachment 3326611
I'm not familiar with the deck you are trying to build but any card draw is always appreciated.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ground/Fire/Dark decks are pretty busted right now, the permanent spell Tree card that lets you draw 1 card per turn is just free infinite sustain, the 5 star assassin lets you pull a card out of the opponent, and the fire buccaneer dude lets you remove enemy spell/trap cards while also being special summon'd from the deck. Add the support required and a trap against overbuffed enemies and you can't really lose with a core built around these three combos, though it's pretty expensive so you might want to cheat engine the gold.

Also yeah this game is currently unfinished and can't be beaten yet, best to wait on playing it for a gallery room at least as there is none.

piefightclub

Nov 4, 2023
so i found a fun thing
for some reason i can spam activation on thor and just get more damage cus some of the cards in my grave are warrior class
but i dont get why its letting me spam

• Haha
Reactions: Tickit

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ok i just tried this type of deck as well (or at least an inferior copy), but i've run into the first world problem of having way too many cards. the issue is that you can't scroll to the right to throw away enough cards at the end of turn. my workaround now was to distort the window to a ridiculous aspect ratio. any tips?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

piefightclub

Nov 4, 2023
ok i just tried this type of deck as well (or at least an inferior copy), but i've run into the first world problem of having way too many cards. the issue is that you can't scroll to the right to throw away enough cards at the end of turn. my workaround now was to distort the window to a ridiculous aspect ratio. any tips?
uh i think the game has a card limit because this has never happened to me

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
get gud

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
uh i think the game has a card limit because this has never happened to me
well, yeah. it has a limit on how many cards you can keep at the end of turn, but with 3 ocean voyages plus boy captains plus throwing away pirates and watasumi dudes that let you draw even more cards you can get to 20+ cards without much issue before you then have to throw away most of them at the end of turn. it's kinda ridiculous tbh, with my aquaguardian climbing from 45k to 60k to 76k hp from one turn to the next. only issue is that you can't select all the cards you need to throw away without having to twist your game window into a rather extreme widescreen.
EDIT: here with 3 boy captains. 28 cards.
4.PNG

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes