3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
Which one is Aegis again? I run a warrior deck and I've beaten everyone. What's your decklist?
She's the Invincible Shield chick who has a ton of defense cards, and Aegis is her boss monster who doesn't seem to take any real damage, while shitting out larger and larger amounts each turn with her rising attack, and defense raising/HP healing.

2 Rabbit Lancers
1 Demon Slayer
2 Blacksmith
3 Holy Knight
1 Supply "Toner"?
2 Royal Knights
1 Pioneer
3 Zweig/those effectless fire dudes with 1100 attack
1 Recovery potion
2 Protective shield
2 Bloody Slash/the 1500 nuke
1 Lucky Clover
1 Trap/The bear trap thing
1 Entrusted Sword/the trap that lets you randomly summon a level 4 warrior when one of your guys dies
1 Cut in Two/deal damage when summon a guy to all your foes monsters = to your summoned monster's attack if you discard a card.

Jun 22, 2017
Like a pure nuking deck? I'll give it a shot, same with the Aqua one...The pirate deck right?
I was planning on upgrading my deck to something else before now, but the MTL makes it hard to know what actually works. Like, it just translates the Rabbit Lancers to deals 1000 damage, when you actually need someone guarding for it to work, and some cards just don't translate at all....
Yeah, the translation is subpar as is common for MTL. It's the reason I haven't touched the ninja cards, even though I really want to. I will post the pictures of the decks to help out.

The aqua deck is the pirate one, even though I think only three or four cards are pirates. It was posted in the thread before.

Monsterless is less about nuking and more about equipping your character with stuff. There was the one warrior lady, who did that. You can do the same. Guard saber is an essential part of it.

Here some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the Aegis thing, I think you get a comment if you beat it. A couple of extra lines, similar to beating the A-Rank elf teacher.

Btw, did anyone capture the thief and see if she can be found in the prison? I don't think I got an answer to that question.

Reactions: Gelgoog Zeong

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Fun solitaire gameplay deck, Cycle with boy captain, summon 4K poseidons and wipe their board with flame whip
Supplies (healing shota can be clutch with healing and extra water cards to discard, he's in the attached other options for this deck)
1707312467488.png 1707312488780.png

1707307529583.png
1707312282070.png
this is what a good highroll turn 1 looks like

Last edited:

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
i think the general is kinda ass and I prefer to have the the 300 damage ping spell to cycle faster
That's a good one too, I'll test it out, Im not sure if adding any more of the new cards is a good idea since translation is so messy, The anchor and pirate captain seem like a reasonable suggestion, I have tested the 300 dmg ping but i'm not sure i love it as much as the AOE flamestrike, even if it's a fire spell. Do send your deck recipe if you'd like, i'm curious.

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
She's the Invincible Shield chick who has a ton of defense cards, and Aegis is her boss monster who doesn't seem to take any real damage, while shitting out larger and larger amounts each turn with her rising attack, and defense raising/HP healing.

2 Rabbit Lancers
1 Demon Slayer
2 Blacksmith
3 Holy Knight
1 Supply "Toner"?
2 Royal Knights
1 Pioneer
3 Zweig/those effectless fire dudes with 1100 attack
1 Recovery potion
2 Protective shield
2 Bloody Slash/the 1500 nuke
1 Lucky Clover
1 Trap/The bear trap thing
1 Entrusted Sword/the trap that lets you randomly summon a level 4 warrior when one of your guys dies
1 Cut in Two/deal damage when summon a guy to all your foes monsters = to your summoned monster's attack if you discard a card.
Ah Yeah, the A-class one, I remember. It's a difficult fight for a dedicated warriors deck, but beatable. My deck list is the following.

-----------
-Lesser monsters

Pioneer x3
Zweig/Zwik (1100 fire dude) x3
iron soldier x3

-Advanced monsters

Royal Knight x3

-Spells

Explosion x2
Vigorous/Seirei's convention x3

-Traps

Sword (ID 50017) x3
night/Knight's advance x3
-------------

The idea; opening hand has royal knight, pioneer, knight's advance and vigorous/seirei convention. This allows you to fill your field in one turn, assuming pioneer goes off. if two monsters survive, you are guaranteed two royal knights turn 2 which help refill your hand. Pioneer draws you a card, if it is a level 4 warrior with no effect, it will free-play that card out. Our targets for this are Zweig/Zwik and Iron Soldier. Royal knights can grab any of our lesser monsters as well. Explosion is a general big boom field clear as we don't tend to need or use spells outside of turn 1 here, maybe turn 2 at the latest. Vigorous/Seirei grabs a level 4 warrior with no effect from our deck at random and puts it into play. Sword (ID 50017) lets us replace that which gets destroyed with another warrior level 4 to ensure our strategy continues. knights advance/night lets us cheat out royal knight even faster allowing for 2 on turn 2. Aegis can either be overwhelmed by royal knights with this strategy, or explosioned off the field, assuming she hasn't already been completely overbuffed. Hope this helps. for additional convenience please see a screenshot of my current warriors deck.

ASEGFSeg.PNG

Hope this helps.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, the translation is subpar as is common for MTL. It's the reason I haven't touched the ninja cards, even though I really want to. I will post the pictures of the decks to help out.

The aqua deck is the pirate one, even though I think only three or four cards are pirates. It was posted in the thread before.

Monsterless is less about nuking and more about equipping your character with stuff. There was the one warrior lady, who did that. You can do the same. Guard saber is an essential part of it.

Here some examples:

On the Aegis thing, I think you get a comment if you beat it. A couple of extra lines, similar to beating the A-Rank elf teacher.

Btw, did anyone capture the thief and see if she can be found in the prison? I don't think I got an answer to that question.
oh my friend made that earth deck it was still a work in progress at the time but it beat the teacher

side note the card spirit tree's dew(the one with a image of a leaf with droplets falling off it) has the effect of removing all status effects (ie growth, poison, regeneration/rebirth, zombie, charm, premature ejaculation, battle damage nullification) from the target. you can use it on aigis to remove her damage reduction effect

Last edited:
Reactions: RobBob17

Expensiveusername1

Aug 1, 2020
Go to reminiscience and duel them there. In Reminiscience mode fights you can summon anything from both decks.
I mostly mean aside from that, that tool is handy but you still have to fight them and there's a chance that they sacrifice the cards for the animations you're trying to get. It's just hoping that card gets the last hit lol. I appreciate it though

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Which one is Aegis again? I run a warrior deck and I've beaten everyone. What's your decklist?
it's the advanced summon from the last arena fight, against that blonde named Sylvia.
I think she takes 10% damage from everything. But this since this lowers maximum health it seems specifically designed to kill her. Only normal rarity so it shouldn't be too costly to pull
poison works great as well. i suggest using these guys instead:
sa.PNG

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I mostly mean aside from that, that tool is handy but you still have to fight them and there's a chance that they sacrifice the cards for the animations you're trying to get. It's just hoping that card gets the last hit lol. I appreciate it though
use masturbate (or that other self-destruct) on whatever opponent or summon you want and enjoy.
if you have it enabled you can even inspect their deck and let them special summon what you want, and then do the above.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018

Here some examples:

Which pack do the equipment-less cards come from?

Jun 22, 2017
Which pack do the equipment-less cards come from?
Complex answer is from different ones, but the main and most important ones like guard saber are from the second to last pack, which is golden in colour.

Power Strike and Enhanced Wind are from the Second, Quick Wind (Pegasus feets) is from third, Blade Dance is from fourth, Re-Training (Hammer) and Flame line from the Fifth.

Also, if you click on the numbers of the pack on the buy screen you can see which is where.

Reactions: Huan Slp

Sil1234

Jan 25, 2021
Right-click the file from the comment, click "Save link as", and that's how you can save it as a file, instead of opening it automatically in the browser.

I recommend adding the Sugoi Translator Toolkit endpoint to the game (for using the Reipatcher auto-translation), then running Sugoi Translator alongside. Better translation, and has configs that can make it a lot faster too.
Download it (they also tell you there how to add it to the Reipatcher auto-translation and the Configs to change).

Seems like single calls of long text to translate don't work overall in Reipatcher, personally I'm using the Sugoi Toolkit Endpoint and it still doesn't work (good example of not working: Rank E exam battle, the enemy Master's description).
link doesent work. do I need a account?

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
That's a good one too, I'll test it out, Im not sure if adding any more of the new cards is a good idea since translation is so messy, The anchor and pirate captain seem like a reasonable suggestion, I have tested the 300 dmg ping but i'm not sure i love it as much as the AOE flamestrike, even if it's a fire spell. Do send your deck recipe if you'd like, i'm curious.
I just got past c rank so I don't have all the cards. But water bullet draws another card if you discard a water card, so you can trim down the deck and make it hyper consistent

anonymous123m

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone drop their save just before the last battle? I didn't know that one of the options restarts you from the very beginning with all of your cards.

vaele

Jan 14, 2018
If you mean the "mercy" scenes when you battle them to one hp:

In reminiscense mode you can double right click the enemy monster or enemy card master to turn their hp to 100. You can also special summon cards both in your deck and the enemy deck in this mode. If the first thing does not work (it worked for me), you can also set the game in easy mode in the special options (enemy stats reduced by 50%). It's effectively a gallery mode with extra steps.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Those Ninjas that replace themselves and shave down enemy monster's health are pretty solid.
Oh yeah, I had a deck built around those and the Black Knight. It's real nice to draw up and functionally get an extra 3 attacks *and* effects per turn, I love it.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes