3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
I feel like there's proportionally less kissing scenes compare to Senki TBH. This one seems a bit more focused on boobs. But that might just be because Senki felt pretty short compared to this one.

There's also no(I think, haven't went through every scene) facesitting scenes even though it would've been really on theme for a couple characters.

There's always hope someone could make mods for that stuff though. Japanese players are already releasing some mods for this game.

May 15, 2018
Any tips for the fight with Musashi? The guard girl that uses no monsters
Right now I'm using the water discard deck but I'm sure I can build something new if needed

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Right now I'm using the water discard deck but I'm sure I can build something new if needed
There are definitely better ways to do it but I got through her with a Ninja deck. You miss out on the effect damage, but the re-summons get you a lot of free attacks that help burn through her guard equip spell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
You're about at the point where backline removal starts becoming really important. For Musashi specifically, I think theres a spell that destroys all equipment, but I can't remember the name. But look through your spells and see if any of them seem like good backline removal spells for the deck you're running.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Yeah, the translation is subpar as is common for MTL. It's the reason I haven't touched the ninja cards, even though I really want to. I will post the pictures of the decks to help out.

The aqua deck is the pirate one, even though I think only three or four cards are pirates. It was posted in the thread before.

Monsterless is less about nuking and more about equipping your character with stuff. There was the one warrior lady, who did that. You can do the same. Guard saber is an essential part of it.

Here some examples:

On the Aegis thing, I think you get a comment if you beat it. A couple of extra lines, similar to beating the A-Rank elf teacher.

Btw, did anyone capture the thief and see if she can be found in the prison? I don't think I got an answer to that question.
Ok can anyone tell me what the last card from the first deck is. I should have every card in the game but I legit can not find it.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
Ok can anyone tell me what the last card from the first deck is. I should have every card in the game but I legit can not find it.
You can enable a setting to see cards that are part of the deck in the shop with/without owning said cards.

Edit: also do you have THESE CARDS?

1707363259154.png

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
my take so far on the ninja deck
n.PNG
gonna say, its quite fun and it does make surprisingly short work of some of the later opponents. for the most part you just don't care for siren songs or charm pendants and other crippling debuffs.

Reactions: boboverlord

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
You get it from the old woman at the arena in exchange for giving your signature a third time

Sep 23, 2021
Didn't play yet, figure going to wait since there was quite a few post recently about not implement area.
Question about card source in this game, I read from this forum that they come from card packs. Is that like 1 pack have static 1A-1B-1C card or is it like a gacha on what card you get, but each pack have their theme.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
these two cards from the first pact completely destroy her deck
1707367951025.png 1707368020173.png

You get those two Heart cards when you fight Luca.
you only get them if you let her put them in your deck before the match
"Hey I just unlocked a new pack, let's check out what new card it ha- IS THAT MAXIMILIAN DOOD?"
my mtl is different
1707368410419.png

brokenLkey

Apr 23, 2018
anyone have the latest/feb 6 version? believe I found a bug alongside some possibly missing content and I want to make sure it hasn't since been patched before reporting it

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Didn't play yet, figure going to wait since there was quite a few post recently about not implement area.
Question about card source in this game, I read from this forum that they come from card packs. Is that like 1 pack have static 1A-1B-1C card or is it like a gacha on what card you get, but each pack have their theme.
The later. You buy booster packs that have a rarity weighed collection of cards from the sets theme.

• Sad
Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
well, i believe water deck is ok against her?
back then on my first fight, even slightly modified tutorial deck also working against her.
and now that i'm making and trying ninja deck, it is also working against her.

what problem are you facing against musashi? if it's about your atk keep get blocked, just start with low atk card as usual.
if it's about counterattack, same strat. honestly i did nothing special to my deck when fighting against her.
View attachment 3335621 Does anyone know which opponent have this mesugaki succubus card?
i believe i already fight and see all the scene available for now, but i haven't see her in the game yet. it might be a mod or maybe simply different game?
my take so far on the ninja deck
View attachment 3336023
gonna say, its quite fun and it does make surprisingly short work of some of the later opponents. for the most part you just don't care for siren songs or charm pendants and other crippling debuffs.
bandit and bunshin is a bit overkill in my opinion (yes i did use them before when trying making ninja deck). what i notice i lack with that deck is mostly one or two high dmg high hp card.
also the disturbed trap card is a bit janky since it can only be activated on the next turn after you set it on the field.
but hey, it's fun to see another ninja deck user here

May 15, 2018
what problem are you facing against musashi? if it's about your atk keep get blocked, just start with low atk card as usual.
if it's about counterattack, same strat. honestly i did nothing special to my deck when fighting against her.
Thanks for the reply but I already beat her, just as you did I also used my water deck with a few tweaks to remove her cards
After that it was smooth sailing

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
anyone have the latest/feb 6 version? believe I found a bug alongside some possibly missing content and I want to make sure it hasn't since been patched before reporting it
second to this, if anyone have their access to the latest bugfix, would be helpful

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes