3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Here are the patch notes at least.

Fixed a bug that player information display froze after being given certain weaknesses
Improved deck edit screen

Fixed a bug in the second option of cheeky Carol begging for her life
Fixed a bug with Bakunyu Bunny's arena effect
Fixed a bug where Sylvia's dialogue was not being shown when she was restrained
Fixed a typographical error
Fixed a bug that caused the number of lower level monsters in the deck to increase
Added an event where you can get money in the arena before the Cammy fight

Fixed Bloody Slash bug
Fixed a bug with the entrusted sword
fixed glitch with poison reservoir bottle
Fixed bug with the corpse slayer
Knocker bug fixed
Double Slash effect text fixed
Fixed bug with effect 3 of Evolutionary Tree
Fixed a bug when enemies use violence of numbers
Slightly fixed effect of Hayate
Fixed a bug with the Poison Sorcerer

Fixed a bug that some system messages did not reflect StaticStrings
Added the enum of trigger timing and effect type to the text file of [MOD1].

2024/02/05
Base event recollection implemented (added to recollection after clearing)
Added weak point removal to special options
Added text display sound option to special options
Improved the ease of scrolling on the deck scroll screen
Changed the name of the recollection of the last battle because it was difficult to understand.
MOD] In-game text (buttons and notifications during battles) has been consolidated into StaticStrings.
Mod] Changed the specification for adding card packs so that they can be added in the event list format.
Fixed typos that were reported.

Fixed a bug where a weakness was not granted after the defeat of a flame-hot priestess
Fixed bug where succubus grind could not be specified in mushroom girl's begging
Fixed a bug in the Pafu Pafu entrance gate easy effect
Fixed bug with Maneki Neko's Special Summoning effect
Changed the concept of the number of turns elapsed to be counted by the number of turns completed (affects all Specter characters)
Fixed a bug that caused the hard effect of Succubus the Monster to appear on Normal as well
Added a demerit effect when BET is backed out
Fixed a problem in the battle against Luca where the line was not shown when the sexuality erosion card was activated
Fixed a bug with Bakunyu Bunny's instant death effect in town battles

Fixed bug with returning blade
Fixed a bug with one sword
Fixed a bug with the boy captain
Fixed the attribute bug of the wand of the spirit tree
Efficient assembly -> permanent trap
Thor the God of Thunder bug fixed
Shadow assimilation bug fixed
Inspiration and compensation bug fixed
Fixed bugs around graveyard cost

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Here are the patch notes at least.

Fixed a bug that player information display froze after being given certain weaknesses
Improved deck edit screen

Fixed a bug in the second option of cheeky Carol begging for her life
Fixed a bug with Bakunyu Bunny's arena effect
Fixed a bug where Sylvia's dialogue was not being shown when she was restrained
Fixed a typographical error
Fixed a bug that caused the number of lower level monsters in the deck to increase
Added an event where you can get money in the arena before the Cammy fight

Fixed Bloody Slash bug
Fixed a bug with the entrusted sword
fixed glitch with poison reservoir bottle
Fixed bug with the corpse slayer
Knocker bug fixed
Double Slash effect text fixed
Fixed bug with effect 3 of Evolutionary Tree
Fixed a bug when enemies use violence of numbers
Slightly fixed effect of Hayate
Fixed a bug with the Poison Sorcerer

Fixed a bug that some system messages did not reflect StaticStrings
Added the enum of trigger timing and effect type to the text file of [MOD1].

2024/02/05
Base event recollection implemented (added to recollection after clearing)
Added weak point removal to special options
Added text display sound option to special options
Improved the ease of scrolling on the deck scroll screen
Changed the name of the recollection of the last battle because it was difficult to understand.
MOD] In-game text (buttons and notifications during battles) has been consolidated into StaticStrings.
Mod] Changed the specification for adding card packs so that they can be added in the event list format.
Fixed typos that were reported.

Fixed a bug where a weakness was not granted after the defeat of a flame-hot priestess
Fixed bug where succubus grind could not be specified in mushroom girl's begging
Fixed a bug in the Pafu Pafu entrance gate easy effect
Fixed bug with Maneki Neko's Special Summoning effect
Changed the concept of the number of turns elapsed to be counted by the number of turns completed (affects all Specter characters)
Fixed a bug that caused the hard effect of Succubus the Monster to appear on Normal as well
Added a demerit effect when BET is backed out
Fixed a problem in the battle against Luca where the line was not shown when the sexuality erosion card was activated
Fixed a bug with Bakunyu Bunny's instant death effect in town battles

Fixed bug with returning blade
Fixed a bug with one sword
Fixed a bug with the boy captain
Fixed the attribute bug of the wand of the spirit tree
Efficient assembly -> permanent trap
Thor the God of Thunder bug fixed
Shadow assimilation bug fixed
Inspiration and compensation bug fixed
Fixed bugs around graveyard cost

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Now to wait for a hero. Or has the update already been posted?

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
ok so they fixed the bunny bug, but there's an issue with doing a second run. whenever I beat the slime succubus, I can't end the fight after her dialogue

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
Guys you should try a lightning deck with thor and a bunch of warriors to sacrifice he simply increases his atk power infinitely till he goes for a oneshot

smsd111111

Jul 7, 2020
Pirates is unbelievably broken, this is all on the first player turn and the only weakness of the deck is you can't activate cards if you draw too many because you can't see and click the activation button. If you add aqua guardian you can have unbelievable amounts of tanky hp too, Boy captain draw stacks and it's not once per turn despite what the card text reads. It's crazy fun
Screenshot 2024-02-08 200310.png

Last edited:

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
Pirates is unbelievably broken, this is all on the first player turn and the only weakness of the deck is you can't activate cards if you draw too many because you can't see and click the activation button. If you add aqua guardian you can have unbelievable amounts of tanky hp too, Boy captain draw stacks and it's not once per turn despite what the card text reads. It's crazy fun
View attachment 3338665
the reason you cant activate cards here is because you literally don't have any more cards left in the deck - you do get a reshuffle but literally everything is accounted for on hand or field lol

• Haha
Reactions: pie4ever0

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
I beat every enemy on hard mode (except the optional fight, I beat that one with a different deck) with the fixed 6000 HP 1000 attack setting using this (and doesn't abuse any bugs). It's a bit unconventional, but it's pretty consistent
Untitled.png

ChriVann

Dec 11, 2018
someone wouldn't be so kind to send a already mtl translated version of the game? right! please though this game looks really good
Just use ReiPatcher, it's what most people have been using. You get the reipatcher setup file, you paste it in the same folder you have the game executable, execute it and it does everything for you. it will give you a new executable which says patch and run, run that and it'll translate the game's text as it pops up

Iper

Aug 5, 2018
Boy captain draw stacks and it's not once per turn despite what the card text reads.
that's because in the reminiscence there aren't a lot of restrictions, you can also make both you and your enemy draw or special summon any card from your respective deck

Last edited:

ChiefBear-

Aug 12, 2018
This game is really good. Very compelled to buy the game and support the dev! However someone please help me out here.
Is there a way to speed up the translating? I literally have to wait 3 seconds staring at random japanese before it turns into english... Is there a way around this?

Reactions: Oibò

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
This game is really good. Very compelled to buy the game and support the dev! However someone please help me out here.
Is there a way to speed up the translating? I literally have to wait 3 seconds staring at random japanese before it turns into english... Is there a way around this?
I think we need a hero that completed the game and share the translation in Bapinex

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
You can change the translation endpoint. Sugoi Offline Translator with a nvidia graphics card is relatively speedy.

smsd111111

Jul 7, 2020
that's because in the reminiscence there aren't a lot of restrictions, you can also make both you and your enemy draw or special summon any card from your respective deck
This is in overworld not reminiscence fight, and it worked for regular fights too

smsd111111

Jul 7, 2020
the reason you cant activate cards here is because you literally don't have any more cards left in the deck - you do get a reshuffle but literally everything is accounted for on hand or field lol
No you can still activate cards with no more cards in deck, the draw cards still proc on your turn. Voyage isn't a hard once per turn and with anchor you can get rid of it to redo the loop and as long as you have boy captain you can continuously infinitely activate and draw out your entire deck multiple times, I didn't show it in the graveyard but I already drew out my deck 3 times in that one turn. In the past I had tsunami and flame whip though this is more consistent, when I mean you can't activate cards as in the button is out of the screen range once you have 12 cards. Any card that is the 12th card and beyond in the hand is too far down the hand to be activated, you should test boy captain again his not balanced at all lol. Came here for succubus but breaking the game balance is fun too

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
you can't activate cards as in the button is out of the screen range once you have 12 cards. Any card that is the 12th card and beyond in the hand is too far down the hand to be activated
as i mentioned before, you can if you go into window mode and distort the game window to something like this:
4.PNG
dunno how i coud even discard down to 8 without doing this.
that's also not in reminiscence mode. deck has 20 cards, yet here i have 28 cards in hand.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
In this game, the reshuffle does not shuffle your graveyard into your deck. Instead, it makes a new copy of your original deck.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes