3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Cant change BGM volume at options somehow.
It says input 80 - 0.
Tried 0 and 1, and it is still as loud as before.

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
Sheesh, the ninjas didn't get translated for me so I didn't have any clue what they did originally, but now that I know what they do I can hardly believe they made something that obviously overpowered. My own take on the ninja deck: Untitled2.png

Reactions: boboverlord

ChriVann

Dec 11, 2018
There's a fight that you don't need to win with the master that has 26000 HP/2600 attack (on hard anyway, lower on lower difficulties)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, yeah, I know that. I wouldn't call it optional. It's more of a scripted loss

Reactions: TrickyL

Wolfgator1988

Aug 22, 2019
Cant change BGM volume at options somehow.
It says input 80 - 0.
Tried 0 and 1, and it is still as loud as before.
I had the same problem until I realized that sound does not go from 0 to 80, but from -80 to 0. So 0 is the loudest and -80 is sound off. No idea why it works like that.

Reactions: aklik

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
I've spent way too much time working on this, but I think I've more or less figured out the Eilira fight on hard difficulty, getting to probably something around an 80-90% win rate (the 26000 HP/2600 attack master with harpies where the story continues even if you lose).. though, I am pretty overleveled and at a lower level the win rate would obviously be somewhat lower. There are a few key factors to this fight that you can (ab)use to be able to beat it much more consistently:

1) When her board is full of 3 traps/spells, she becomes way less dangerous - try to avoid triggering or destroying her traps at almost any cost. When she can't cast spells, she can't trigger her abilities very often, and she can't summon more than 1 monster per turn. It's pretty easy to kill 1 harpy per turn, and she also only has 6 regular harpies in her deck.. so once you put her in this position you've usually won.

2) When her board is already full of traps/spells, make sure that you have no traps left, again, at almost any cost. If you have no traps on your board, then she can't discard cards with her harpies, which both prevents her from triggering her trap that draws her more cards and prevents her from discarding the card that summons more stuff to the board on discard. 1 Harpy at a time can easily be killed by the ninjas, but multiple harpies can get messy fast.

3) Her trap that draws cards when a wind effect/spell/trap is activated - you should treat this as a countdown to losing the game. If she draws 3 cards from it, you've almost certainly lost. The card draw in itself wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world, but where it really goes wrong is that once it's destroyed she can special summon her 6 star harpy (or even 2 of them) and everything tends to go quickly downhill from there. It's not impossible to recover.. but it's pretty difficult, and you should really try to avoid being put in that position in the first place if at all possible.

Anyway, the deck - ideally, you never cast spells after the first turn unless you're desperate (card draw and deck thinning pretty much to try to get your ninjas as consistently as possible), and never try to play the mirror shields (so she can't trigger her traps and can't discard cards to destroy the mirror shields). The mirror shields are an absolute last resort, not something that you plan to play - additionally, if you absolutely have to use the mirror shields, then be sure to use *all* of them (ie. play 2-3 mirror shields, and then no matter what happens you spend all of them that turn even if it means using an extra one to do nothing - it's better to have 0 traps than 1 trap.. it might sound dumb to spend a mirror shield and discard a card to do nothing, but trust me, I've learned that from experience). Obviously, when you have multiple ninjas of the same type, try to ensure that they're the ones that are left on the board at the end of a turn so you always have 1 of each ninja.

Initially you don't want to put your monsters in defense mode, but once she stops playing monsters you'll want to start putting them in defense mode to keep them alive if you're short on monsters, and you can sometimes use the pirates as chump blockers too depending on the situation (early on you may want to discard them, but once you're in the winning position where her spells are all blocked then you're never going to play any cards to discard the pirates anymore so they're just completely expendable at that point). Also, it's almost always better to kill a monster with your master than it is to have a damaged monster at the end of a turn, even if that means putting your hero down to very low health (and don't even think about leaving enemies alive if you have a choice - even if you go down to 1 HP it's better to kill the enemy). Oh, also, when one of your ninjas becomes wind type, be sure to play them at the start of a turn rather than using their ability to avoid triggering nasty effects (when you return them to your hand they'll become dark type again).
Untitled2.png

Last edited:

sammartins

Mar 18, 2022
How to beat C Rank arena fight? The bunny girl attacks 3-4 times directly to the player, constant summons in the same turn and then there's the attack cancel trap

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
How to beat C Rank arena fight? The bunny girl attacks 3-4 times directly to the player, constant summons in the same turn and then there's the attack cancel trap
There's a card which is called "Burn it Down" or something similar with art of a burning house. Its effect is "Pay 500 life points to destroy an enemy continuous spell" and you can use it to disable her attack cancel trap, which lets you roll through her summoned creatures because of their relatively low base stats.

Its not a free win if the rest of your deck is weak, but its the easiest substitution to make without completely reworking your card list.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Made this account just to say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how long it takes for new updates. Thanks!
That's what Part 1 / Prequel does to ya.
Ngl personally I'd rather take the full product later than piecemeal products, since this now slowly incentivizes the stretching out of goals and projects instead of finishing them at a specific point into the future.

Would be one thing to make Sequels, since each entry would have to be a finished product of its own, but in this way, we get games with multiple "To Be Implemented" options inside.

If Part 2 is also full price, then the strategy becomes pretty clear.

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes for new updates. Thanks!
The was ill from the 6th till the 10th. The linked page is the ci-en blog page of the creator, where he regularly posts updates. Anything more is speculation, so be aware of that.

He mentioned in an earlier post that the story is written and they were going over to creating enemies, as well as filling the world. I don't know how much that has changed till he decided to split the game into two parts, still he did do this because he thought the quality would drop if he rushed to finish the game. We know that he delegates stuff, multiple enemies or the succubus cards were written by other creators. Such delegation should speed up the production process, but it looks like the current plan is to focus completely on bug fixing.

Reactions: TheSilverCurse

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The was ill from the 6th till the 10th. The linked page is the ci-en blog page of the creator, where he regularly posts updates. Anything more is speculation, so be aware of that.

He mentioned in an earlier post that the story is written and they were going over to creating enemies, as well as filling the world. I don't know how much that has changed till he decided to split the game into two parts, still he did do this because he thought the quality would drop if he rushed to finish the game. We know that he delegates stuff, multiple enemies or the succubus cards were written by other creators. Such delegation should speed up the production process, but it looks like the current plan is to focus completely on bug fixing.
Would be understandable, but at this point it's better to just try to estimate gamedev times better, no need to "rush" the product, just keep it in the oven longer (and plan the budget accordingly).

Imo this is really mostly an excuse just to be able to split the game into parts, they did keep stuff like the option for Tavern and Academy into the game but with "WIP" on them and other stuff like that.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Pirates is unbelievably broken, this is all on the first player turn and the only weakness of the deck is you can't activate cards if you draw too many because you can't see and click the activation button. If you add aqua guardian you can have unbelievable amounts of tanky hp too, Boy captain draw stacks and it's not once per turn despite what the card text reads. It's crazy fun
View attachment 3338665
It seems you also spotted the boy captain bug.
1707820103213.png
"The effect of this card name can only be activated once per turn"
does not exist for the boy captain, activating the voyage from your hand draws you two cards, then activating its effect draws you two more, wild. Probably will get patched

Last edited:

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
AhA! So this is how you win against this broken monster, if she takes 10% damage, just make your board have 50K attack,how didn't I think of this before. Now after playtesting it (@ smsd111111 ) , I might even give up on my current poseidon recipe for the sweet thrill of seeing these numbers go up so high. Enjoy it while it lasts.
1707828664831.png
1707829277606.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ZanyZilch

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
AhA! So this is how you win against this broken monster, if she takes 10% damage, just make your board have 50K attack,how didn't I think of this before. Now after playtesting it (@ smsd111111 ) , I might even give up on my current poseidon recipe for the sweet thrill of seeing these numbers go up so high. Enjoy it while it lasts.
View attachment 3350535
View attachment 3350555
or use that 1 magic card that lower enemy max HP by 500. since it's lowering max HP and doesn't deal dmg, she get hit by -500 fixed.
also, she also receive 100% poison dmg. so instead of needing 50k atk, you can just hit twice using your starter rogue.

Reactions: V KO D 693

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 3350535
View attachment 3350555
I made her lower one of my units to really low health and then swapped their HPs with a magic card.

ChamTatum

Mar 21, 2018
Could someone do a save edit for all cards, including Succubi ones. I remember someone did this on the demo version.

Reactions: Pukis

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
It seems you also spotted the boy captain bug.
View attachment 3350354
"The effect of this card name can only be activated once per turn"
does not exist for the boy captain, activating the voyage from your hand draws you two cards, then activating its effect draws you two more, wild. Probably will get patched
It already has been patched, this post just doesn't have the latest version.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes