3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Is there a keybind that hides the dialogue box?
I don't know about a keybind, but I know scrolling with your mouse wheel down can make the text box transparent and scrolling up will make it back to normal. (I think this feature is only available in the latest version of the game which I posted above).

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
I found a kind of hilarious deck - it does have some pretty glaring weaknesses so there are probably some opponents it's not very good against.. but against the opponents it does work against it's pretty funny. The deck looks.. very strange at first glance. Anyway, this is pretty much a combo deck of sorts. The goal is to cycle through your entire deck as quickly as possible. Just keep drawing cards, and put everything in defense mode (against most opponents anyway, sometimes you might be better off attacking but usually not), and use mirror shield to stall for time.

Once you've cycled through your entire deck and your deck gets "reshuffled" (not really reshuffling because it creates an entirely new copy of the deck), you should have 3x triangle summon, 3x thor left in your hand. Triangle summon discarding the thors to summon a thor. Thor gives you 3 lightnings. Triangle summon discarding the 3 lightnings to summon a 2nd thor, which gives you 3 more lightnings, and then discard them again to get a 3rd thor. You also have warriors in your graveyard, so you can buff them up with their activated ability too, so once you've cycled through your deck you can summon 3x 3300/2800 monsters and also still have 3x lightning in your hand all in one turn.

Untitled2.png

• Haha
Reactions: ZanyZilch

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
With the release of the new version.
I edited the CSV files to be compatible with the new version (still recommend keeping the old CSV just in case).
For those using the auto translator, I edited the text of the re-balanced player cards to show their current text.
The new version also allows for "Virtual battles" where you can battle against deck ID copied from your clipboard.

Reactions: oreaimi and Altony

DustyFukuyama

Jun 25, 2020
Holycrap this game is actually really hard... Some of the later fights are brutal...
That being said the gameplay is really fun. Even without the H contents, this is a fun game to play.

Reactions: danwind24

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
What I'm supposed to do after the first Arena battle in rank D? I've tapped every option and time traveled to past saves. Reeeeeeeee!

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
What I'm supposed to do after the first Arena battle in rank D? I've tapped every option and time traveled to past saves. Reeeeeeeee!
if your unable to advance the story it means your rank/points is too low when you win you get points you need a set amount to continue

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
can someone upload the translation file from the autotranslator? I cant play the game with 1 sec delay + its making me mad when they taunt me and beat me up (I keep loosing)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Did my game bug out? When I try to edit any deck I can't see any of my cards.
could be bugged or you have like card filters on like other card game were you and make it show only monster or traps or water only, tried it and it does look like its a filter i unchecked everything and i cant see cards i own or my deck im 100% that what you did since your pic also show you have 99 cards in your deck or way more since it says you have 99 trap/magic/lowmonsters/advmonsters

Reactions: vatarn

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
could be bugged or you have like card filters on like other card game were you and make it show only monster or traps or water only, tried it and it does look like its a filter i unchecked everything and i cant see cards i own or my deck im 100% that what you did since your pic also show you have 99 cards in your deck or way more since it says you have 99 trap/magic/lowmonsters/advmonsters
Tried clicking everything but nothing comes up. Which filter do you mean?

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
this filter View attachment 3360391 when you click those 2 icon it opens the filter tab View attachment 3360392
Those two buttons don't come up for me on the right side, only the search button as you can see in my previous screenshot. I started a new game just to check if the decks were working and they were fine. After loading back to the save where I had the issue my new game is bugged as well. God damn it I'm getting frustrated.

vatarn

Oct 20, 2018
Those two buttons don't come up for me on the right side, only the search button as you can see in my previous screenshot. I started a new game just to check if the decks were working and they were fine. After loading back to the save where I had the issue my new game is bugged as well. God damn it I'm getting frustrated.
Apparently this is a known bug. Even the creator has acknowledged it and will be fixed in the next patch.

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
if your unable to advance the story it means your rank/points is too low when you win you get points you need a set amount to continue
I've.been up to par on rank points, too. It's probably just a bugged playthrough if this is the response I got. Double reeeee...

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
It doesn't seem like the thread is updated, so If it is still needed, here is the link for the latest version of the game (Feb/15/2024 update)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks !
So what's new in that update ?

EDIT :

1708123645263.png

This version also contain an apk, So I assume it also have the android version for peoples that want it.

Last edited:

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Apparently, the dev posted another update for the game. Like we just got the newest update 2 days ago.. couldn't they have waited a bit more..? Well, I guess whatever bugs they fixed were such a gamebreaker that they needed to update the game ASAP.

Also, @paradoxluka

Could you update the translation files to the newest version once again? I'll be posting the updated version after I remove the old version and redownload everything.. :HideThePain:

EDIT: here is the link to the updated version of the game (Feb/17/2024):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes