3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
Its the self unpacking rar file that gets flagged false a ton of time (same for self unpacking 7zips btw).
Also while its a bit more annoying for you its always better to unpack the stuff. And upload the 3 versions separately. No need to have 5 GB file when you can have Win Mac and Android separately :p
Welp, I somehow overlooked these files and just focused on the folder that had the game. That's my bad . :oops:
After looking at the files once again, the game file indeed came with both Android and Mac verions. And here I thought the game was unusually large for some reason. But no, it was really other versions of the game that were taking the extra 1.2 GB space. :KEK:

EDIT: according to f95 staff (thanks @Bob69) it is indeed a false positive. sorry for doubting you, @Altony.
Also, @Nait Sieve

Don't worry about it. it's all good. I should have paid more attention to the files... But to be fair, the games on DLsite usually sell different versions of the game seperately, and It just happened that this one didn't and caught me off guard.. :whistle:

Lession learned I suppose. Next time i'll do just that, which is to upload different versions of the game seperately. :)

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Is there any way to see the complete game cg?
like recollection room? no, but there's reminiscene mode, where you can fight against enemy and just straight up summon the "monster" girls from enemy deck. then just use beg/masturbate.
or just defeat them but don't finish, let yourself get tempted.

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
So much potential, but god is waiting for translation abysmal...
google rei patcher and auto translator. it generates a hook for unity games that can translate most text. like 99.9% of all text gets translated with it in this game for me, just a little annoying you gotta wait a few seconsd for it to translate every time

Reactions: allinon

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
AhA! So this is how you win against this broken monster, if she takes 10% damage, just make your board have 50K attack,how didn't I think of this before. Now after playtesting it (@ smsd111111 ) , I might even give up on my current poseidon recipe for the sweet thrill of seeing these numbers go up so high. Enjoy it while it lasts.
View attachment 3350535
View attachment 3350555
How do you get that much damage? i tried the exact same deck but im in trouble against common enemy, and the boy/shonen captain i can only activated discard just once per game not once per turn.
And is this deck supposed to be luck draw? if my beginning hand only shonen boy and the rest magic card i can't do anything, how do you play this deck

Last edited:

Dohnaseeker

Jul 4, 2019
like recollection room? no, but there's reminiscene mode, where you can fight against enemy and just straight up summon the "monster" girls from enemy deck. then just use beg/masturbate.
or just defeat them but don't finish, let yourself get tempted.
nah i'm referring to the actual image assets like separate standing picture, all the game over scenes, etc. For example the typical rpg maker games images usually can be decrypted using petschko tools

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I figured out you can edit the txts in the CSV folder to essentially mod the game.
I've added an extension of the fire dancer's (flare's/fire girl's monster) attack to make her use her blowjob animation if you battle her, saving the hassle of forcing you to lose to that specific card before you can see it.

Any of you want something like this?

Last edited:

Altony

Apr 26, 2018
I figured out you can edit the txts in the CSV folder to essentially mod the game.
I've added an extension of the fire dancer's (flare's/fire girl's monster) attack to make her use her blowjob animation if you battle her, saving the hassle of forcing you to lose to that specific card before you can see it.

I'd love to be able to modify some cards, or even add new ones, so yes! I'd like a step by step tutorial if you can share this. I tried to translate the mod tutorial file that came with the game and try making my own original card, but I could never figure it out. The best I could do is using NPC only cards like the succubus cards and their various special magic/trap cards.

make sure that you backup your save file beforing modifying it, as you can break your save and would have to start over if something goes wrong. With that out of the way,

To do this:

1. Open your save file folder. It'll be something like save0.txt if you saved in the first slot.

2. CTRL+ F and find your deck by searching the name of it. You'll see something like this: deck name:list:['numbers','...']

3. Change one of these 'numbers' into the ID of the card you want to use. Save and load your game. You will see the new added card into your deck.

To find enemy cards' ID, check the deck of the enemy and the card you want to have, and look at that card's status. You will see the card ID number alongside the ability of the card.

For example: if I wanted to have the deck of the optional storymode fight (26k HP 2.6K ATK elf lady on hard mode), I would look at her deck list and check all her cards and their ID number, replace my own deck numbers with hers and done.

I will give you her deck list as an example, so you can copy it and play around with it later, and maybe even make an interesting deck that you could share with others. :)

["10043","10043","10043","10044","10044","10044","10046","10046","10046","40015","40015","40015","40143","40143","40143","40144","40144","40144","40239","40239","40239","40240","40240","40240","50043","50043","50043","50058","50058","50058"]

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018

for those who want to see all the mod currently available for this game

Reactions: Altony

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
How do you get that much damage? i tried the exact same deck but im in trouble against common enemy, and the boy/shonen captain i can only activated discard just once per game not once per turn.
And is this deck supposed to be luck draw? if my beginning hand only shonen boy and the rest magic card i can't do anything, how do you play this deck
The deck he was using only worked because of a bug that was fixed something like 1-2 days after the game was released (at the time the boy captain could trigger multiple times per turn even though the card said that it was only once per turn). If you aren't using the old version of the game, then that deck just doesn't work at all. Also, even when the bug existed the deck was still very inconsistent.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
The deck he was using only worked because of a bug that was fixed something like 1-2 days after the game was released (at the time the boy captain could trigger multiple times per turn even though the card said that it was only once per turn). If you aren't using the old version of the game, then that deck just doesn't work at all. Also, even when the bug existed the deck was still very inconsistent.
Yeah it's inconsistent, even tho discard seems fun to play (coming from shadowverse), I'll try your ninja deck later.

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah it's inconsistent, even tho discard seems fun to play (coming from shadowverse), I'll try your ninja deck later.

I made a small tweak to my ninja deck - I dropped one of the cards that discards a card and draws 2 light cards (and can only be played if you only have dark cards on the board), and added 1x that fire spell that discards 2 cards to do 3000 damage to all enemy minions and prevents you from casting magic spells for 20 turns. Since the deck is already kind of designed to be able to play without needing to play magic cards, it kind of fits in well with the deck even if it wouldn't work well in many other decks.. but it kind of doesn't matter because my win rate against nearly everything was already 100%.

I've tried playing it against a wide range of opponents with my stats capped at 6000/1000, and the only enemies that ever beat it at all were the harpy lady and Musashi (I think it would've been fine against Musashi if the game would allow me to use mirror shield just to negate the master attack when the opponent had no monsters on the board.. but as it is, the deck kind of struggles against her.. of course, if I play with uncapped stats I can still beat her anyway - Musashi is kind of a gimmick opponent though and I wasn't very inclined to change my decklist just for that).

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. There is a way for that deck list to beat Musashi very consistently, even at the 6000/1000 cap.. albeit only because the opponent's AI is bad. To beat musashi with it the key is to let her fill her board with guard sabers (or parry, it makes little difference which it is) and never attack her for a long time. Once her board is full of spells she can't continue to play spells, so just keep playing monsters (and if you're short on monsters you can use defense mode), and she'll keep attacking your monsters and you can bring her down to about ~2-3k health before she stops attacking. At that point, if you get a board full of ninjas and have 1 of each ninja in your hand, then you can trigger her 3 guard sabers/parries, then use your ninja special summons to kill her the same turn. The only way you'd lose is if she somehow got 4 or more of the weapon that permanently buffs her attack before she plays 3 guard sabers/parries, in whih case you can't use the special summon chain to one round her because she'll OHKO the ninjas with counterattacks (technically possible because of the card that sends the top 5 cards to the graveyard, but highly unlikely). To be honest this strategy can work with nearly any deck, even the starter deck could beat her like this (you could one round her from 2-3k HP with black knight and your master)..

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I'd love to be able to modify some cards, or even add new ones, so yes! I'd like a step by step tutorial if you can share this. I tried to translate the mod tutorial file that came with the game and try making my own original card, but I could never figure it out. The best I could do is using NPC only cards like the succubus cards and their various special magic/trap cards.
Don't know how to add new ones and I'm not going to try it yet

Here's my modified flame dancer, to use it go to succubus duel > CSV > Card, paste this in and overwrite it.

Here's the quick and dirty version while I figure out the rest of how this stuff works:

This section tells some references, so you know what you're dealing with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this section, there are various @'s, each of these refer to different events:

This is my mod, the section I added:

Reactions: Altony

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Untranslated modding instructions are attached - not sure if the version uploaded here includes them.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
does anyone know where the main characters name is located or how to edit it not talking about ingame only asking because there a max character amount for your name and its 1 letter short from my name, which is a little annoying not that big of a deal just wondering if there a way to increase the max characters for your name

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes