3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
does anyone know where the main characters name is located or how to edit it not talking about ingame only asking because there a max character amount for your name and its 1 letter short from my name, which is a little annoying not that big of a deal just wondering if there a way to increase the max characters for your name
You could try editing a save and see if that works, they are just stored in the main folder under save

bob bobington

May 21, 2018
How do I apply the translation to the newest version? I overwrited the CSV folder with the translation but only the menus are translated in game. All the cards and dialogue are untranslated.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The other translation file, the one with the date written in it, you put in the Translation folder of the Auto Translator (written a few comments back).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nah that one's banned from anythin' but GOAT format, we have the Clover card and the Miracle Draw card for replacements
Pot of Greed is still banned in advanced format? I thought it would have been powercrept like Mirror Force.

I guess for this game we need a Pot of Lust to add 3 cards from the opponent's deck to your hand.

zxcsgdhh

Sep 21, 2019
Pot of Greed is still banned in advanced format? I thought it would have been powercrept like Mirror Force.

I guess for this game we need a Pot of Lust to add 3 cards from the opponent's deck to your hand.
If pot of greed is ever powercrept to the point that it stops being used, then it would have to mean that there's a deck that wins 100% of the time on turn 1 (unless the opponent has some card that can be played from the hand on the opponent's turn to stop the OTK I guess). If there are enough cards better than pot of greed that there's no point using it then it must mean that you're already guaranteed to draw your entire deck on turn 1.. otherwise you could still make your deck better by adding pot of greed.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Pot of Greed was banned from competitive play bcs it was a flat +1 to your hand with no downsides, so they added a fkton of other variations instead, each of them with conditions for drawing the 2 cards (such as Banishing cards or removing from Extra Deck).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 8, 2023
New patch

February 23, 2034
Added guidelines for paid illustrations and novels to the ReadMe guidelines for secondary works.
[Mod] Added samples for mod functions (included mod card samples.zip)
[MOD] Added effect destruction and effect bounce to mods as well.
[MOD] Added animation playback function to mod.
[Mod] Added documentation for mods (included in mod card sample.zip, link in ReadMe)
Added function for translators (translated version itself is not implemented yet)
Included a healthy version of Succubus Duel

Fixed Falcon Harpy hard effect bug
Fixed a hard effect bug for Lava Girl
Fixed a hard effect bug for Zombie Girl
Fixed effect bug on Dancing Succubus
Fixed bug with clowns getting counterattacks
Fixed a bug with the Drunken Bunny's skimming
Fixed an effect text error in the Contract of Darkness
Fixed an effect text error in Shadow Mage
Fixed a bug where the self-destruct effect would not work properly if Propeller Propulsion Device was activated on the first turn of the first attack
Fixed a bug with Punisher
Fixed a bug with the Golden Tree of Eldorado
Fixed a bug with re-striking
Fixed a bug with the future poem crystal
Fixed a bug with Ritual of Rebirth
Fixed a text error in the effect of ambush
Fixed a bug with the Relief of the Heavenly Wings
Fixed a bug with arrowhead replenishment
Fixed a bug in which pure enhancement was not applied to wood archers
Slightly upward revision of Gale Shaman's parameters
Marine Knife and Staff of Spring Water added to the Desolate City card pack

Fixed a typographical error
Fixed a bug where Octa's end-of-turn event was not triggered in city battles
Fixed a bug that Aegis battle lines were not displayed in rare cases
Fixed a bug in the image stretching process
Fixed a bug in the clock effect

[Mod] Fixed a bug with the number of times an effect can be activated within a turn.
[Mod] Fixed an issue where original monsters were treated as "ineffective monsters".
[MOD] Fixed a bug in the specification of all monsters and all spells.
[MOD] Fixed a bug in OnMoveToGrave.

On Twitter he also said that, soon it will add content.

Last edited:

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
BTW the newest version introduced a bug where the animation loop attacks basically instakill you, so probably wait on updating until the next update if you're not modding/translating.

Edit: Another update that fixes this bug should be coming tomorrow.

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
BTW the newest version introduced a bug where the animation loop attacks basically instakill you, so probably wait on updating until the next update if you're not modding/translating.

Edit: Another update that fixes this bug should be coming tomorrow.
me who modded the female monsters to have animation loop attacks: oh fuck

• Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
For those curious about Healthy Version, they "censor" the game by putting white rectangles on all the naughty bits. From reading the Read Me through Google Translate, it may be for those who want to upload it to general video sites like Youtube or Nico Nico without getting banned (but they still caution against it).

Also, the new version has a bug where attacks and summon sound effects don't play and seem sped up.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes